Questions...

Crown In-Disguise

 

[Mina's POV]

 

 

I was sleeping when omma called me early morning and told me that we should spend our lunch at their house, because Jiyong will bring someone. As soon as I heard that, I bolted from my bed and immediately did my morning routine. This day will be good. I drove as fast as I can and noticed that Chaerin and Minzy were helping omma and Jiyong too! Dara, you are really awesome!

 

 

“Oh! Mina unnie!” Chaerin and Minzy acknowledge my presence

 

 

“Anneyeong!” I screamed and kissed omma and appa while I pat Jiyong's back

 

 

“What's with the rush dongsaeng?” I while he eyed me.

 

 

“If you're not going to help, just sit beside appa” Jiyong coldly told me. Gosh! He's being cold again!

 

 

“Grumpy Jingyo” I muttered

 

 

“Jealous Mina” he muttered back. Okay, I am so not jealous of their relationship! Okay... maybe a little

 

 

“I am not!” I denied

 

 

“Now, denial Mina”

 

 

“Will you two stop? I'm stress right now. Will you please not add to it?” Omma shouted

 

 

“Mianhe omma” we said. I went beside appa who was busy reading the today's newspaper. He offered me his biscuits which I gladly took from him. Since, I'm the only one whose not helping, I got bored. I noticed how Jingyo's mood became good when he realized that he's doing this for Dara, then I saw how omma's stress face. I've only seen it once in a while, and its because of her work, those amuse me.

 

 

“Appa, have you met Jingyo's girlfriend?” I asked

 

 

“Ani. But whoever she is. She's doing a great job bringing back our Jiyong. He became our Jiyong once again”

 

 

“You haven't met her yet you already like her?”

 

 

“You could say that. Look at your omma, being the queen bee again. I've never seen her like that after your first photo gallery. Its amusing”

 

 

“Yeah”

 

 

“Have you seen his girlfriend?”

 

 

I grinned “Its a secret”

 

 

“You did and your dongsaeng's not aware of it. You knew how much he hates it when you do that”

 

 

“That's why I asked her to keep it a secret”

 

 

“If he knew you did that. You'll be killed by the dragon”

 

 

I laughed because that's the first time appa called Jingyo as 'dragon'. “Appa, you called him 'dragon'”

 

 

“Yeah. Wae?”

 

 

“You never called him that”

 

 

“Well, that's what the others call him, so might as well use”

 

 

“I thought you hated it”

 

 

“There's nothing I can do”

 

 

Then, someone rang the doorbell, Jiyong and I were fighting to open the door but ha! I won, he was behind me when I opened the door but to our dismay its the boys. Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung were in front of our door beaming at us. Disappointment were shown in our faces, hoping that it was Dara not them.

 

 

“Noona! Why'd you look so disappointed?” Seungri asked

 

 

“Nothing. I thought it was Dara” I answered

 

 

“They're near” Youngbae told me and I was beaming at Jiyong who tried to hide his smile.

 

 

“Derp” Jiyong told me but I just stuck my tongue at him. Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung sat beside appa while I stayed on the doorway. I'll be the first one to welcome Dara, Bom and TOP.

 

 

“Mina, what are you doing there? Seat beside appa” Omma told me but I refused

 

 

“Aniyo. I'll wait for them” I said

 

 

I waited for them, and after 15 minutes. Someone rang the doorbell, I immediately opened the door before Jiyong could. I welcomed TOP, Bom and the girlfriend; Dara! She was holding a box. I pushed them inside and Jiyong immediately took the box from Dara and hugged her. They were holding hands and Jiyong introduced her to omma, appa and to me.

 

 

“Finally! We met!” I winked at her “How are you?”

 

 

“I'm good unnie” she smiled at me

 

 

“So, what's in the box?”

 

 

“Oh. I baked a cake”

 

 

“You baked it?”

 

 

“Neh”

 

 

//////////////////////////

 

 

Then, they started eating. Once in a while, a conversation will strike but then died down, because the maknae line and Mina were so noisy.

 

 

“Dara-ya” Jiyong's mom called her “Mianhe”

 

 

“Eh? Auntie, waeyo?”

 

 

“For the noise. Its been a while since everyone had a party here”

 

 

“Aniyo. Gwenchana, I'm used to it already”

 

 

“So, you stayed at Gardenia? For how long?”

 

 

“After I got my college degree, I was offered an intership there. So, without hesitation, I agreed. So, I've been there for 5 years”

 

 

“And you stayed there?”

 


“Neh auntie. I've been busy so, I don't have time to visit Bom unnie”

 

 

“So, what's your work there?”

 

 

“I was a Pediatrician, auntie”

 

 

“So you know how to take care of the babies?”

 

 

“Yeah...”

 

 

“That's good!”

 

 

Then, the others partied at the living room while Dara was helping Jiyong's mom to the dishes. She was telling her how much Jiyong change because she came but Dara dropped a plate when she heard her mom said something, whispered to be exact.

 

 

“You're Princess of Gardenia. Princess Jessica Amelia Zara Trevalyn” she whispered but Dara heard it clearly. She was shocked, shocked as hell. She dropped the plate and everyone looked at them. Jiyong immediately went to Dara and asked if she's okay.

 

 

“Are you okay? Is there something wrong?” Jiyong asked

 

 

“No. I'm fine. Auntie, mianhe” Dara said and bowed to Jiyong's omma

 

 

“Its okay. Things like that happen, Ji. Will you clean the mess? I'll just get a bandage.”

 

 

“Neh, omma. Babe, just stay at the living room. Seat there. Are you sure you're okay?”

 

 

“Yeah. I'm fine...” But Dara's no way fine. She was never fine when she heard his mom said that. How come she knew about her? How come she saw her through her facade? There were a lot of questions in her mind but no answer came up. She thought she hid her identity really well. Christian assured her! How come Mrs. Kwon knew about her? About her real identity? What if... what if she tell Jiyong... Then, Jiyong's omma came with a medicine kit. She told Dara to go to their room so that she can treat it.

 

 

“You're curious” she told Dara while dabbing an alcohol on her finger.

 

 

“Neh... how...?”

 

 

“Shh. Jiyong might hear you. Come to my office tomorrow and I'll tell you. Not right now, he might hear it and... he'll go back to being cold Jiyong again”

 

 

Still, questions in her mind were not answered... she's crazy right now but there's no way she can refused the request of his mom. She's the curious one and his mom is the only key.  

 

 

=====

 

I just want to thank everyone who subscribed to this story and don't forget to leave a comment ! And ! Thank you for the silent readers ! Love you everyone ! 

Have a blissful Merry Christmas !