Plan Works!?

Crown In-Disguise

 

I was preparing for supper when I heard a soft knock on my door.

“Your highness, its Denalyn”

“Denalyn, come in”

My Lady Royal entered my room. “What is it?” I ask

“The supper will be ready in 5 minutes and...”

“And?”

“Christian wants to talk to you in private”

“Tell him to see me in my study room after the supper”

“Yes, your highness”

Christian; his my loyal best friend. He knew my plan very well and he's the one arranging all of it. I wonder if he did a great job. I'll know later. I went to our dining area but I was greeted by our maids, no mom or dad. I wonder where they are... but then, I'm used to eating alone.

“Denalyn” I called my Lady Royal

“Yes, your highness?”

“Where's mom and dad?”

“They went to England earlier. I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you”

“Its okay. It doesn't matter. I'm finished”

“But your highness, you haven't eaten anything”

“Denalyn, I told you I'm finished eating. Now, tell Christian to see me in my study room. Alone”

“Yes your highness”

I went to my study room and wait for Christian. A few minutes, Christian entered the room with a suitcase.

“Jessie. Here's the papers you'll need” he said as he handed me a brown folder

“Christian! Thank you so much!”

“No problem”

“Are you sure, it won't fail?”

“Of course Jessie! And, you'll stay at Seoul, you'll be known to everyone as Park Sandara--”

“Wait, isn't that Dara's real name?”

“Yes it is. I told her your plan. That's okay with you?”

“Of course. Did she agree?”

“Of course she does! She's thankful to you and this is the only way she can help you.”

“Tell her thanks. Proceed”

“Will do. Okay, so, you told me to book your flight ASAP. I guess, why not tonight? I mean, the Queen and King are in England. So, you can do your plan smoothly with my help of course”

“Thank you. Really.”

“No problem. Its the least I do to my best friend”

“See you later?”

“See you. I'll call you at exactly 12MN and make sure, everything's okay by that”

“Gosh, Seph. I'm done arranging my things. I told you, I'm prepared.”

“What about your Lady Royal? She's a light sleeper”

“Don't worry about her. I'm sure you'll do something about her later.”

When Christian left the palace, I started doing my mission: make sure everyone's sleeping at 12MN. Its only 8:30PM, I still have 3hrs and 30mins.

“Denalyn!” I called her

“Yes your highness?”

“Tell everyone to sleep early. We're going to have visitors tomorrow right? I want each and everyone to look their best”

“Will sure do your highness”

At exactly 12MN, Christian called me.

“Tian. How's the things down there?”

“Done. I already shut down all the CCTVs. No guards patrolling there?”

“Nope. Denalyn's sleeping, so does the others. Where are you? I'm here at our secret exit”

“I knew you'll be there. Dara's on her way there. You know her car right? She'll bring you to their airport.”

“What about you?”

“I'll follow you. Dara will give me a signal”

“Thank you Christian. Really”

“Anytime Jessie. I'm willing to help my best buddy”

A few minutes later, a silver Audi R8 stopped in front of me. Its Dara! I put my things on the back and hopped in.

“Jessie, here's your passport and your ticket and of course, your visa. Once your inside the plane. Its a private jet. My private jet. He'll take you to Incheon, and once your in Incheon, contact her. She's Bom. My sister. She'll be expecting you 4 hours from now.”

“Oh Dara! Thank you so much for all your help!”

“This is the least I can do. You've helped me so much. Especially with Christian”

A few minutes later, someone's following us! OMG!

“Dara... someone's following us...” I said and Dara looked at her mirror.

“Oh. It's Christian. He bought that new car for this plan. The King and Queen know his old car.”

15 minutes later, we've reached the airport. Dara and I went to the powder room. I cut my hair into a short hair and used my large eye glasses. I changed into demi pants and long sleeve black shirt.

“Thank you” I said and hugged Dara

“No problem. I wish you good luck”

We went out and Christian gave me my things. I pulled him into a bear hug that shocked him.

“Thanks Tian”

“No problem. I know you'll do great and don't worry about us. We'll call you from time to time. If there's anything. Anything we could do. Tell us, okay?”

“Yes”

“Now go. I'll miss you Jessica”

“I'll miss you too Christian”

I went to the counter and assisted me to the private jet of Dara. You'll do great Crown Princess Jessica Amelia Zara Trevalyn. Wait, no. I mean, Park Sandara. From now on, I'm Park Sandara.