Party?

Crown In-Disguise

 

After I said my yes, I thought Jiyong and I will go the party, but we went straight ahead to the nearby beach.I don't know what's with him but what about Mina unnie's party? I only met her once and now I was about not to show up at her party! She's been expecting me.

 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

 

I was making my way towards Daragon when a lady with a hideous hat blocked my path, I was about screamed when she covered my mouth using her hand, while her other hand was holding my back making me close to her.

 

“Come with me” she whispered. I don't know what's with me and I trailed behind her. There was something familiar about her... I recalled her eyes and noticed one thing: Jiyong's eyes... her back-frame looked like Jiyong. Jiyong's female version! Don't tell me that's his noona! We went inside a restaurant and sat on the very back where the people rarely goes. She sat, her back facing the crowd while I sat infront of her. I was sort of sure that she was related to Jiyong and my instinct were right, the moment she removed her hideous cap and let her medium hair fell. She's the female version of Jiyong!

 

 

“Mina Kwon” she said as she stretched her hand for a handshake which I gladly shook


“You're saying you're Jiyong's sister?” I asked

 

“Yup!” She said and flashed a peace sign “Mian if I scare you. You see, Jingyo's been keeping something or rather someone from me and I hated it. I asked Seungri, Daesung and Minzy for an answer and good thing, the trio gave me one asked: Look for Sandara Park and she works for CL. They all said that. I wanted to meet you and I know you were the date of Jiyong to the party but I can't wait till the party... so, can you keep this secret to Ji?”

 

“Okay...” I nodded reluctantly “why did you want to meet me?”

 

She produced a laugh “You see, I haven't saw my brother fall in love. He always keep things to me and when I asked him about it, he wouldn't give me an answer! How cruel! But after the death of Hyunseung... he just turned into cold, stoic Jiyong... until you came. Everything around him, started revolving, started moving, and he started to get a colorful life. I knew something was going on and I am so eager to know, of course not from Jingyo”

 

I really don't know what to say... I was flabbergasted, shocked. Unnie must have noticed that because she gave me a lopsided smile.

 

“You don't have to say anything. Just continue to be my dongsaeng's inspiration and I know he looked like a mobster, but he isn't. Trust me. He's the best dongsaeng ever” she said and looked at me and grinned

 

“Actually... he asked me to be his girlfriend... and...”

 

“And? Tell me you're considering it. Please, please, please”

 

This time, it was me who laughed at her. She looked him TOP oppa when he was begging for Bom unnie to buy him the latest toy we saw when we went out.

 

“Yes, unnie. I'm considering it”

 

“Don't tell me you love my brother? Even before he confessed” I didn't speak. She hit the right notes. Oh gosh, I've never been embarrassed in my whole entire life! She said it so casually! I'm sure my face is now scarlet red!

 

“I was right! You love him!” she squealed making everyone looked at us with arching eyebrow. I pulled her back to her seat and covered .

 

“Okay. I like your brother. A lot. I like him a lot. No. scratch that, I love him” there. I said it. I finally said it to his very own sister!

 

“Omo!!!!!!!” she said and I quickly covered

 

“Unnie! Stop spazzing!”

 

“Oh. Sorry, right. Um... so when are you planning to tell him...?”

 

“I don't know. Maybe on the party?”

 

“You have my blessings! If my brother hurts you, tell me but if you hurt her. I'm sorry but I'll be the es ”

 

I flinched at the thought “I get it...”

 

Then, after we ate, she accompanied me back to my workplace and she hugged and kissed my both cheeks.

 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

 

“Dara~” Jiyong called my attention

 

“Huh?” I asked

 

“I was asking if you wanted to eat at the nearby restaurant”

 

“Oh sure. Sure”

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Yup! Never better!” I smiled

 

“You sure?”

 

“Uh-huh” I nodded and we intertwined our hands as we walked towards the seafood restaurant.

 

 

 

After we ate, we decided to walk in the sand but I stopped and he looked at me with questioning looked. I scooped down and struggling with my heels.

 

“Lemme take care of that” Jiyong said and bent down

 

“A girl like you should never bent down, just because they were struggling with their heels. A guy should do it” Once he was done with my heels, we walked hand-in-hand and he was holding my heels the whole time. He placed his suit on the sand and we sat there.

 

“GD...”

 

“What is it, Darong?”

 

“Why aren't we in your noona's party?” I eyed him

 

Jiyong laughed nervously “Is there something I should now?” I asked

 

“No. there's not. Believe me. Darong”

 

“You're not telling me or I'll re-consider dating you”

 

He sighed “Fine. Noona, she... cornered me and made me talk about you and even telling her about me, asking to be your boyfriend”

 

“Then?”

 

“Darong, let's stop this talk. Its making me cringe”

 

“But I love seeing you cringe”

 

“Bully Darong!”

 

“Scared to noona GD!”

 

“Oh no. you didn't call me scared”

 

“Oh yes, I think scared to noona GD”

 

“Oh Bully Darong, I think you should run now”

 

I stood up and ran and ran while he ran after me and when he caught me. I tried to wriggle on his grasp but he was just too strong for my petite body.

 

“Darong, you can run but you cannot hide and if you did. I'll make sure to find you in instant”

 

“And how will you do that?”

 

“Oh. I have my trusted sources”

 

We went back and sat on his suit again. We looked nothing in particular but we're both contented at what we're seeing.

 

“GD. Please tell me what's going on. Why aren't we at your noona's party?” I tried spilling him the beans

 

“Fine. Noona told me that if you agreed to date me, we won't go to her party, but if you don't... well, you get the picture”

 

“We'll be sitting our butts and looking at everyone with envy and we'll be awkward with each other” I said. Finishing his line

 

“Yeah... she really like you. She told me that I became more alive after meeting you. Well, I guess I did”

 

“How much do you love me?” I blurted out

 

“You're seriously asking me that?” he laughed and I pouted

 

“Every time I come close to you. Feel like I'm gonna dream everytime” he said and getting anything

 

“GD. Answer me”

 

“Oh babe, soon. You'll know”

 

“Its your turn” he said

 

“Hmm?”

 

“How much do you love me?”

 

If I told you who I really am. Would you still love me? That what I wanted to asked him... but instead of answering him. I gave him a supposed to be a quick peck on the kiss but GD held my head and deepened the kiss.

 

"That's how much I love you" I said