Episode Three Segment One

Fate

[06:30 AM]

It was Friday and everybody seems love that day since it means the weekend was coming. As usual, Younghee and DO have left whereas Kai, Suho, Tao, Hyebin, Sehun, Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun, Luhan and Kris were having breakfast together. 

" Where's Hyomi noona? " Tao asked.

" Still sleeping I guess " Suho said.

" I'll go get her " Tao said.

" Just eat " Kris said not looking at Tao with stern voice.

" But she will sick if she skips breakfast... " Tao smiled giddily.

" Are you her mom or something? Why are you so care about her? " Kris scoffed.

Tao's smile just disappear and he looked at Kris with a very cold eyes.

" My answer is first, I'm definitely not her mom and second... I care about her because I like her " Tao said then left upstairs.

" That's it dude, I like your style " Kai shouted at Tao.

Sehun who sat beside Kai quickly elbowed Kai knowing that Kris stared at him with 'I-want-to-kill-you-right-here-right-now' look. Kai complained at Sehun how he hurt his forearm. But when Kai realized how menacing Kris's sight is, he just stared down at his food quietly. 

" Noona... Hyomi noona " Tao knocked on her door softly.

" Go away " Hyomi groaned.

Tao just chuckled by how weird her morning voice was.

" I'm not going anywhere and will keep on knocking on your door until you come out ".

Hyomi mumbled in unknown language and unlocked her door revealed her messy hair and swollen face.

" Why Huang Zhi Tao? Do you really hate me that much? Why wake me up so early in the morning " Hyomi complained.

" Noona, you look so ugly " Tao laughed lightly.

" That's why I need to continue my beauty sleep, annyeong " Hyomi attempt to close her door but Tao held onto it firmly.

" Let's go downstairs with me and eat breakfast. After that you can continue your beauty sleep. But now, you have to wash your face and brush your teeth first " Tao pushed her sleepy figure into bathroom next to her room.

10 minutes later, Tao pushed Hyomi's shoulders from behind to the diningroom with both of her eyes closed likely she was sleepwalking. As they reached dinning table, Tao walked ahead her and pulled an available chair for her.

" Thanks ".

" This is your your toast and your milk " Tao put a toast on her plate and pour chocholate milk into her glass.

" Guys you look like a newly wed " Xiumin rolled her eyes.

" Shut up " Hyomi mumbled then bite her toast.

Her eyebrows knitted at the taste of sour jam in contact with her tongue. She took tissue and spit the already chewed toast then put the unfinished toast back on the plate.

" Is there something wrong with the toast? " Tao asked.

Kai took Hyomi's unfinished toast and ate it.

" Nothing's wrong " he shrugged.

" I hate strawberry " Hyomi mumbled.

" Too bad, all of the toasts are with strawberry jam " Xiumin said.

" That's why I told you to mix it with chocolate. But that strawberry maniac insist to make all of the bread into strawberry toast " Sehun glanced at Tao.

" Sorry I don't know " Tao said.

" And we ran out of groceries too since we used it all for party last night. What will you eat for breakfast? " Hyebin asked.

" Don't be picky just eat the toast " Kris mumbled.

Kris expected Hyomi to talk back to him like she used to do. But to his surprise, she didn't said a word. She just quietly stared at her toast. And he could see something in her eyes, is that... sadness? She lifted her face and put a wide smile. 

" I'll go to buy groceries and grab something to eat too " Hyomi said then went upstairs to change.

" What's wrong with her? " Baekhyun asked.

" PMS I guess... Girls are always like that " Kai shrugged.

" It's 7, I will go first or I'll be late " Suho picked his bag.

" Wait, let's go together Hyung " Kai picked the left over toast that supposed to be Hyomi's then got up from his seat.

" I guess I have to go too " Xiumin sipped his milk.

" Tao, you'll be late too " Suho reminded Tao who was spacing out.

" Neh, Hyung ".

Tao glanced at the stairs where Hyomi disappeared upstairs for the last time then left together with Suho and Kai. The rest of the breakfast was quiet until a gentle yet manly voice broke it.

" So noona you are a civil servants right? Which department? " Luhan asked.

" Ministry of culture official " Sehun answered it for Hyebin.

" Oh, you are on job trainning there right. What is your major? " Luhan's attention swifted to Sehun.

" Art ".

" Ah... that's make sense why you take your job trainning there ".

" And I'm planning on take exam as civil servants there once I am graduating " Sehun said proudly.

" Wow.. cool goodluck then " Luhan said.

" I'm not sure your pig head will be able to bear it. I heard the exam to be a civil servants is really tough " Baekhyun chuckled.

" You... ".

" Sehun-ah... stop it " Hyebin glared it him.

" But... he started it first. He said... ".

" You are pig or not? " Hyebin asked.

" Of course I'm not ".

" That's it. You shouldn't bother about what he said then ".

Hyebin got up and took her purse.

" Come on, we'll be late " Hyebin said.

" Noona, I can give you a ride if you want " Luhan said.

" If you give her a ride it means you have to give me ride too " Sehun said.

" Sure, my car still have some space for you too " Luhan said.

" Assa~~ Noona let's go " Sehun pulled her arm gently.

" I don't even say yes " Hyebin rolled her eyes.

" Wait, Can you give me a ride too? " Baekhyun asked.

" I don't mean to be rude but I can only give you ride until my office, is that okay? Your coffee shop is way to far from my office " Luhan said.

" It's okay. You can drop me at bus stop in front of Hyebin's noona office. I'll take bus from there " Baekhyun said.

" Well, okay then ".

Sehun looked at Baekhyun with extra annoyed expression. His eyes were widen in annoyance, lips pouted with both of his hands on his side. Baekhyun who noticed his angry expression couldn't surpres his laugh.

" Omo Sehun-sshi, what's wrong with your face. You look so ugly ".

" Hyung, you did it on purpose right " Sehun said pointed at Baekhyun angrily.

" Mwo? What did I do? " Baekhyun blinked his small eyes innocently.

" If you want a ride, you can ask Kris Gege... Why you have to follow us ".

" I won't " Kris answered shortly with his eyes never left his iPad to read daily business related news.

" See, he won't " Baekhyun smiled in victory.

Luhan just laughed lightly looked at those immature. But when his gaze swifted on Hyebin who massaged her temple in frustation, he knew he has to stop that childish act.

" Guys, we'll be late. Let's go " Luhan said.

" I will take the backseat with Hyebin noona " Sehun raised his hand cutely.

" No, you're on the front seat. I'm on backseat with noona " Baekhyun said.

" Hyung... are you really have to do this " Sehun raised his voice in annoyance.

" That's because you are trying to monopoly her. I want to get closer with her too ".

Hyebin's face was all red and she was ready to explode anytime soon. But a big and warm hand suddenly held hers. She looked up and saw Luhan smiled gently at her. He put his fore finger on his own lip telling her to stay quiet. He pulled her gently and queitly leaving those kiddos off guard that the girl the they were fighting over was already stolen. 

Luhan opened the door of the front seat for Hyebin. Hyebin couldn't help but smile at his gentleness and understanding. 

" Guys, are you in or not? " Luhan started his engine car pretend to leave them.

" Hyung andwae~~ " Sehun ran to Luhan's car.

" Aish " Baekhyun whinned then ran behind Sehun too.

" Hyung, why Hyebin noona sat on the front seat? " Sehun asked.

" I don't know way to Hyebin noona's office, so I need a navigator " Luhan said.

" If you need navigator then you should use the real NAVIGATOR " Baekhyun looked at Luhan suspiciously then  pointed navigator device on the dashboard.

" Let's go~~ " Luhan pretended didn't hear what Baekhyun said and drove to their destination.

Kris looked at his wrist-watch and decided to get ready since his chauffer would be here soon. He looked at Chen who just strangely watched at his last bite toast throughly and sighed. Kris who grew curiously watched the left over toast throughly too. As he found nothing wrong with the toast, he mumbled 'stupid' in Chinese in annoyance.

" Stop playing with food, just eat it " Kris said then walked upstairs to get his suitcase.

" Neh Gege " Chen answered then swallow the toast.

As Kris was going to step on the stairs, his gaze met with Hyomi who was going downstairs. At this point, Hyomi just realized how tall Kris was. She was three steps higher than Kris but Kris's height manage to be as tall as her position. She stared at him for a second then swifted to the left to give him space to go upstairs but Kris coincidently swifted to her left side too. Kris rolled his eyes then moved to the right and this time Hyomi coincidently moved to his right side too.

" Ya! Stop getting on my way " Kris snapped her. 

" I didn't do it on purpose ".

" Then stay still ".

" Why do I have to listen to you? ".

Kris put both of his hands on top of Hyomi's shoulders made her couldn't move a bit. With that, he could passed her easily to g upstairs.

" I don't have time to play go-back-through-door, I will be late " Kris managed to whisper before left.

" What's wrong with him " Hyomi touched her left ear where he whispered at her.

======================================================================================================================

[3 PM]

Younghee just got back from restaurant. Today the customers were very hectic plus one of her worker was absent so she practically worked her off. She just sat on the couch tiredly and soon drifted into sleep.

" Noona~ " someone shook her shoulders gently.

" I'm sorry customer, we're already close " she mumbled.

" Well, I'm sorry for disturbing sajangnim... You can't sleep here, sleep in your room " he laughed lightly.

Younghee just ignored him and continued her sleep.

" Noona, you're really can't sleep here. You will hurt your neck later " he shook her again.

Younghee just ignored him. She even got into deeper slumber. He just scratched his back head confusedly. Should he or shouldn't he?

" Well, maybe I should ".

With that he llifted Younghee up and brought her into her room. He put her as gentle as he could on her soft bed. Younghee shifted a bit and he helped her to adjust her position into the most comfortable one. He patted her pillow several time to make it more cozy. He just to busy baby-sitted her until he realized how close their face was. Then a flashback about the game last night appearead on his minda

 

" Have you had your first kiss? ".

Younghee didn't expect would get that kind of question. All of theirs' eyes fixed on her. They were curious about that question too, did the conservative Younghee had her first kiss yet?

" No " Younghee answered it shortly.

" Eyy.... liar " Kai said.

" I swear " Younghee said then took the next name.

He gulped, a big one. Sweat dripping from his forehead. He had an urge to just... to just... kiss her. And without think twice about it he just leaned closer to her lips and kiss her. So gentle as ever, but as time as goes by, he felt himself kissed her rougher. But then he heard her groaned in protest in he quickly pulled away. He watched her carefully. Did he wake her up? Or not.
 
" ... What did I do? " he cursed himself and ran outside her room.
 
When he turned around, he met a couple of eyes who stared at him furiously. 
 
" Gege..? " he said nervously.
 
" What did you do just now? ".

" Gege.. did you? ".
 
The older one pushed him harshly against the wall causing a loud thump.
 
" I asked you what did you do just now? " He asked in low menacing voice.
 
" Guys... What's wrong? " Hyomi asked worriedly.
 
The older one just loosen his grip. He thought that no one was here apart of them. But it was too late, he already causing a scene in front of her. And he knew she need the explanation. 
 
" Lay, Chanyeol... What's wrong? " she asked in a stern voice that time.
 
======================================================================================================================
 
Don't kill me~~~ My mind is so random and what happen in this chapter is just... just happen. mwuahahah >.<