Episode Two Segment Three

Fate

Picture above is the sitting arrangement okay :D

=====================================================================================================================

Everybody won't start the next round in purpose just to make Chanyeol stayed quiet for a longer time. Everytime he would complain, Kai would show him his dare punishment paper causing him shut his mouth tightly.

" Okay, I think it's enough. Chanyeol-ah, go pick someone's name " Suho said.

Chanyeol purposely swirled the bowl hardly then picked a paper. He unrolled the paper and showed it to Baekhyun. Baekhyun just cooly took a paper from the dare bowl. 

" Down a glass of alcohol " Baekhyun smiled happily then pour a glass of beer and drank it in one shot.

" What's this!!! Is that even punishment? " Chanyeol said jealousy.

" It's not eve funny since Baekhyun Hyung can tolerate alcohol very well " Kai said.

" Thanks God, Baekhyun Hyung just save you, Noona " Sehun nudged Hyebin's side.

" Why she can't handle alcohol? " Baekhyun asked.

" She even drunk just by the smell of beer " Sehun chuckled.

" Shut up " Hyebin slapped Sehun's arm.

" Shall we take the next name? " Baekhyun said then took another name.

Baekhyun's eyes landed and DO. His eyes went all rounded causing the whole people cracked in laugh because of his eoic expression. 

" Me...?? " he pointed himself in disbelief.

" It's you. Kyungsoo-ya~~~ " Suho patted his back.

DO just kept on mumbling unknown words then took a paper from truth bowl. He just ignored some people whose saying about how less fun truth was. He unrolled his punishment then read it out loud.

" Have you ever touch someone thing? What thing? " DO eyed Xiumin and Sehun who sat across him in confusion.

" 'Thing' Hyung.... 'THING' " Sehun said impatiently.

" Of course I have. Everyone ever touch other people things " DO said causing everybody laughed like crazy since he didn't get what was his suppose to be answered.

" Things that the question asking about is thing like this " Kai said then grabbed DO's .

" What are you doing!!!!!!! " DO screamed like crazy.

" So hyung have you ever touch someone thing? " Kai asked.

" OF COURSE NOT!!! " DO said furiously.

" Okay... okay. We believe you, just take another name " Lay said.

DO took a paper and unrolled it excitedly.

" Tao ".

Tao looked so nervous yet excited and took one paper from dare bowl. He unrolled his punishment then read it out loud.

" Give someone an "aunty kiss" borrow some lip stick then give kiss them. Wait who will receice my kiss? " Tao asked.

" I don't know, just take another name " Chanyeol said.

Tao took a paper while glancing at Hyomi. It was 1:14 chance, but still he hoped he got her name. His mind went blank as he read a name that he got. He looked around room and his gazed stopped at a person.

" What? Don't you dare " Chen mumbled in Chinese.

" I know " Tao mumbled then drank a glass of beer and took the next name.

" Sehun-ah~~ ".

Sehun calmly took one paper from dare bowl and his expression was confusing.

" What's with your face? " Xiumin asked curiously.

" Aish.. tell us! ".

Hyebin impatienly took the paper and read it outloud.

Kiss the person on your right on cheek (does not matter which gender) and say you love them and you think their y ".

Someone on your right that's mean Xiumin. Sehun looked at Xiumin then frowned in disgust. Xiumin just pointed at a jumbo glass of water in front of Sehun using his chin. Sehun just sighed then drank the water half-heartedly. After barely survive, Sehun took a paper of name.

" Finally girl's turn, Younghee noona~~ ".

" I don't have anything to be hide.... so truth " Younghee said then took a paper from truth bowl.

" Have you had your first kiss? ".

Younghee didn't expect would get that kind of question. All of theirs' eyes fixed on her. They were curious about that question too, did the conservative Younghee had her first kiss yet?

" No " Younghee answered it shortly.

" Eyy.... liar " Kai said.

" I swear " Younghee said then took the next name.

" Hyebin-ah~~~~~ ".

" I know I will get my turn too " she sighed then took a paper from dare bowl.

Sehun looked at her with full of anticipation. He afraid Hyebin would get skin-ship dare, moreover with other guy. He couldn't stand watch her like that. Hyebin just read it calmly causing Sehun to grab her paper impatiently.

" Let the person next to you text anyone from your phone ".

" Hahaha... It's not a big deal, give your phone to me Noona " Sehun said.

" Who said I'll let you text randomly using my phone " Hyebin rolled her eyes.

" But it said person next to you... " Sehun complained.

" Baekhyun-ah, please spare me. Don't text anything stupid to my mom or dad " Hyebin gave her phone to him.

" Sure~~~ Anything for you, Noona " Baekhyun took her phone in deligth.

He kept on giggling to himself while punching on the screen of her Android cellphone. Hyebin just bite her bottom lip nervously. He wouldn't text her parent and saying something crazy like 'mom, I often watch in dorm at High School days' or 'Dad, I watch SM Town without your permission' right? 

" Done. Don't bother to check the sent message cause I already delete that " Baekhyun said then returned her phone.

" You are so mean " Hyebin pouted while checking her sent item, and he is right.

" Don't worry you won't be scolded by anyone. Promise. Hehehe~~ " Baekhyun said.

" Okay, I'll trust you for now " Hyebin pouted then took the next name.

" Lay ".

Lay just calmly took a paper from truth bowl. His face grew red as he read his punishment.

" If you could go out on a date with anyone in this room who would it be?  ".

" Hm... It's not a difficult question right? Hyebin noona, Youngee noona, Hyomi noona? Who? " Chanyeol asked.

Lay's gaze landed on Younghee for several seconds before he decided to pour beer into his glass.

" Pass " he said calmly then drank his beer in one shot.

" Gege you're not fun " Tao said.

Lay just smiled lightly then took a name from the bowl.

" Kai ".

"  Finally~" Kai smirked then took paper from the bowl.

" Make out with someone of ..... yes! " Kai didn't read the rest and clapped in happiness and eyed Younghee, Hyebin and Hyomi with his famous ert smirk.

Kai took another name in bowl then his face scruncehed in annoyance. He threw away that paper then took another paper.

" Wait... wait, why you throw away the first paper? " Hyomi asked.

" Because I got Luhan Gege's name, that imposibble right? " Kai said then look for other name.

DO looked at Kai's dare punishment and read it again. His eyes widen again like anime causing Suho to read that paper too.

" Wait Kai, you haven't completely read your punishment " Suho said.

" Make out with someone of the same gender for one minute " DO said.

" WHAT?! " Luhan was the one who shocked.

Who wouldn't? Since Kai took Luhan's name earlier, it means if Kai took the dare he would make out with Luhan. Kai took a deep breath then drank a big glass of water. Everyone surprised at how Kai manage to gulp the water without gagging. After he finishing his glass, he sighed. 

" It feels like I was drowning at Han River and drank  a lot of water " Kai scrunched his brows then took the next lucky person.

" Xiumin gege ".
 
Xiumin took a paper from truth bowl. His smile fade away as he reached his truth question.
 
" Have you ever cheated? I haven't " Xiumin answered it quickly then took another name.
 
" Hyomi noona ".
 
Hyomi closed her eyes then took a punishment from the bowl.
 
" Put on a blindfold and feel another player's face. If you can't guess owner of that face, you have to drink 2 glasses. What?! I don't remember write this dare? " Hyomi complained.
 
" I did " Chanyeol smiled widely.
 
" Traitor " Hyomi glared.
 
" Enough with the chit-chat, let's blindfold you " Younghee said then covered her eyes.
 
" Let's take a name, who will be guessed by Hyomi noona " Xiumin said.
 
" Lemme~~~ " Tao said.
 
" NO " DO said firmly.
 
" Wae??? ".
 
" Oh my God~~ " Chanyeol said.
 
" What? Why? Who??? " Hyomi yelled in curiousity.

They kept on bickering causing Hyomi almost died in curiousity. She felt her hand being dragged to turn on her back.

" You have 30 seconds noona " Lay said.

" But that's too.... ".

" Time is ticking~~~ ".

" Aish... ".

She timidly reached forward and felt a very gentle skin. She took her hand away before trying to reach that face again. The skin of that person face was very smooth, high cheek-bones, very sharp and long nose. And lips... She just touched it for a second before the owner of that face held her wrist firmly to stop her.

" Ouch~~~Arasso, I won't touch your lip. You are Chanyeol right? Lemme touch your rich teeth to make sure " Hyomi said.

" Time's up ".

After that person back to his/her previous seat, Younghee uncovered her blindfold. She scanned everyone's face but all of them showed their poker face. It was so hard.

" So, who's that Hyomi-yah? " Younghee asked.

" Park Chanyeol " Hyomi guessed without any second thought.

Everybody laughed like crazy, mostly Chanyeol. He rolled over the floor and even shed tears. Tao took a bottle of beer than pour it into Hyomi's glass.

" What? Why? It's false? " Hyomi asked.

" Definitely " Tao said.

" Then who? " she asked in confusion.

" It's secret " Xiumin said.

" Ah wae......???? " Hyomi whined then took the next name.

" Chen ".

Chen just smiled shyly then took a paper from dare bowl. His face became redder as he red his punishment. Name a celebrity that you want make out with.

" Just give me a glass of beer " Chen lifted his glass.

" Wae?? It's not a difficult question, just name a y idol or actress " Baekhyun said.

" I never have that kind of thought " Chen shrugged.

" Nonsense " Kai scoffed.

" He is not you who thought anything ert all day long " Hyebin retorded.

" Okay stop bickering Hyebin noona, Kai " Suho said.

" Did you just tell me to shut up? You're annoying, I'm still older than you " Hyebin pouted then took a name from the bowl.

" Haa! Heaven must heard my prayer, SUHO-ya~~` ".

" I hope I don't get weird question ".

When Suho unrolled his paper, his face was showing a very weird blank-expression. Younghee just quietly took the paper and read it loud enough to be heard for the rest.

" Have you watched animal reproducing? " Younghee asked then looked at Chanyeol and Hyomi.

" Why you choose weird question, guys. Seriously~~ " Suho face-palmed himself.

" What's wrong with that. It's nothing near ography? " Hyomi just shrugged her shoulders.

" But still, it weird. No, I haven't watch animal reproducing " Suho said then pick the next name.

" Wait, there's only one punishment left and it's dare " Younghee said.

" But there's 2 name left? What should we do? " Baekhyun asked.

" Let the two of them do the same punishment then " Xiumin said.

Kris and Luhan just looked at each other then waited for Suho to unroll the punishment.

" Call your crush and say they are y " Suho smiled.

" Woohoo... so Kris gege and Luhan gege's crush will be reveal in this dare? " Chanyeol clapped his hands excitedly.

Kris just rolled his eyes then poured beer into his glass as the sign he wouldn't do the dare.

" Kris you're not fun " Xiumin said.

" Someone already told me that today " Kris looked at Hyomi then drank his beer with his eyes never left hers causing Hyomi shifted uncomfortably on her seat.

" Luhan Gege? " Sehun asked.

" I don't have a crush yet " Luhan said.

" But you pick up a name when PD-nim asked you before right? " Younghee asked.

" I did ".

" Then your crush should be the one who choose that night? Who? Tell us? " Chanyeol asked.

Luhan just smiled mysteriously then pour the beer into his glass causing everyone groaned since he just passed the dare too. Truth and dare game just ended like that. They decided to karaoke. Since the house provided with home theatre and karaoke set, they didn't need to go to noraebang. Chanyeol insisted to sing first because he said he really good at rapping. When he said he would sing two moons, Tao practically jumped from his seat and joined Chanyeol.

Everybody surprised at Chanyeol's rap ability. His deep voice really good at rap. Though Tao's voice wasn;t as deep as Chanyeol, his ability in rap just as good as Chanyeol's. In the middle of the song Hyomi encouraged Lay to dance to the song. He just scratched his back head shyly but stood up and earned cheer from Hyomi.

" Lay knows how to dance? " Younghee asked Hyomi in surpise.

" Just watch him yourself " Hyomi said.

Younghee almost squealed like a fan girl when she saw he danced to the beat. She has to covered to prevent herself from screaming. Kai just looked at him in annoyance then stood and joined the dance. Before Hyebin could mock him he started move to the beat and danced together with Lay. Did they ever practice this dance before? Why their danced were so harmonized?

As the song ended, the rest of them clapped likely just watched a real concert. Hyebin, Younghee and Hyomi looked at Kai in admiration. For once, his smirking face didn't look annoying but y and fitted him well. Sehun who witnessed Hyebin quite impressed with Kai's dance and pouted in jealousy.

" It's just dance, I can do it better than him " Sehun rolled his eyes.

" Right~ " Hyebin said half-heartedly.

" Who want to sing next? " Xiumin asked.

" Girls please~~ " Chanyeol said.

" If you guys insist " Hyomi stood up confidently.

" Let's show them " Hyebin followed Hyomi.

" I can't sing " Younghee put her hands up in defeat but still step forward.

Suddenly the song played, Orange Caramel - Shanghai Romance. Hyomi groaned in annoyance, she didn't like cute things. But as Younghee and Hyebin danced happily to the song just like Nana and Lizzy, she couldn't help but dance along too. The boys started chanting likely the real Orange Caramel was peforming in front of them. Even the quiet Chen and Lay showed the same excitement level as Happy Virus Chanyeol. As expected, Korean boys couldn't resist cute things. Well, I think that happened to our Chinese fellows too. As the song ended, Hyomi ran straightly to her seat before. 

" Aish so embarassing " Hyomi groaned.

" But you seem so into that song before, I thought you were real Raina back then " Tao said.

" Shut up~~ " Hyomi's face became red.

" Tao's right, your voice just as good as Raina " DO said sincerely.

" Well, if you guys keep on complimenting me like that... I should say thanks right, Thank you " Hyomi said.

" You're welcome ".

Hyomi looked at Chanyeol who sat across her and changed her gaze to Kris. Kris just looked away purposely and gulped his beer. Did he just stare at Hyomi just now? 

" Noona-ya~~ I'm so proud of you. I really want to squeeze your cheeks " Sehun ready to sqeezed Hyebin's chubby cheeks but quickly stopped when he receiced a death glare from her.

" Don't even try ".

" Ara~~~ You're just too adorable doing this " Sehun copied Shanghai Romance's choreo causing Hyebin giggled.

" And you definitely know how to sing? Are you by anychance a trainee in a famous agency? " Baekhyun asked.

" No way... I just love to sing. And my life is hectic enough to be a trainee " Hyebin chuckled.

" I just ask... Coz your voice is really good, I like it " Baekhyun said straightforwardly.

" Thanks " Hyebin smiled.

" Did you just trying to flirt with her? ".

" Yes, and your point is? " Baekhyun asked cooly.

Sehun scoffed and glared at Baekhyun in annoyance. 

" My point is I don't like you flirt with her " Sehun said.

" So what? You're not her father, I don't need your permission to flirt with her " Baekhyun said mockingly.

" HYUNG! " Sehun raised his voice.

" Guys, stop it " Hyebin said then got up from her seat.

" Noona, where are you going? " Sehun asked.

" Get fresh air.... and I want to be alone " Hyebin said before either Baekhyun or Sehun followed her.

Hyebin walked to sunning spot. It was non rooftop place to dry your laundry. She has a mood-swing, she would be in good mood but in a split moment she had bad hair day just like what happened just now. She streched her arms widely and breath the fresh air deeply to calm her mood. The sky was so clear and the wind just blowed at perfect pace. She loved it. She sat on the ground and hugged her legs then rest her chin on her knees to enjoy the night.

" I hate to disturb your prefect time but the wind is little bit chill ".

Hyebin looked around her but no one there. She rubbed her nap as she got goosebumps.

" Yah, I'm here " Luhan chuckled then waved at her.

Hyebin looked at the source of the voice and found Luhan was talking at her from the window of his room. Yes his room was beside the sunning spot. 

" Did you just stalk me? " she asked in annoyance how Luhan disturbed her peace.

" Don't get the wrong idea, I'm just trying to close my window but saw you there " Luhan said.

" Just close your window then and don't mind me " she said coldly.

" But let me lend you my jacket first " Luhan threw his jacket at her.

" I don't need this ".

" You will need it later, trust me " Luhan smiled then closed his curtain.

Hyebin just watched his shadow disappear behind the curtain and looked at base ball jacket that belongs to Luhan. It was so huge. A strong wind suddenly blow. She whimpered in cold since she only wore a thin T-Shirt. She quickly wore Luhan's jacket. It was really warm and smelled just like him. A smile unknowingly crept on her cold cheeks.   

[11:30 PM]

It was almost midnight. They decided to end their party since all of them have to go to work and collegue tomorrow. Since there were 15 people, they managed to clean the mess quickly. Some were washing the plate, some were cleaning the recreation room and the rest were throwing the garbage. Younghee was washing some plate when Lay entered the kitchen with wome dirty glasses.

" Where are Kai and DO? They suppose to help you washing? " Lay asked.

" I tell them to leave the rest to me, they have to wake early tomorrow " Younghee said.

" Well let me help you then " Lay rolled his sleeves and took the sponge.

" Thanks~ " Younghee said.

" About your 'Shanghai-Romance' performance just now..." Lay said.

" Yes? ".

" You know, your voice a bit off pitch " Lay chuckled.

" Ara... just don't remind me " Younghee blushed.

" Just kidding, I don't know you can be cute too " Lay said.

" Stop teasing me " Younghee covered her face but only caused some of bubbled stained her nose.

She tried to rub it using her hands but Lay stopped her. He leaned closer and blow the bubble away causing Younghee's face turned into crimson red.

" There " Lay smiled.

" Thanks " Younghee bite her bottom lip shyly.

======================================================================================================================

Just like first episode, The PD walked into each of their room and did a private interview. 

~~~CHEN~~~

PD : " Do you have any problem with other members? ".

Chen : " No, everyone is being nice to me ".

PD : " Your ideal type previously was Younghee-sshi? Did anything happen? Did you change your mind? ".

Chen : " Well those three noonas were performing cute song just now and my mind was turning upside down ".

PD : " You surely love cute girls ".

Chen : " Neh~~".

PD : " So your vote is for? ".

Chen : " Wait let me think a bit longer or should I say pass ".

PD : "No you have to choose one ".

Chen : " *think harder* well... Hyebin noona I guess ".

PD : " Why? She only cute when performing that song, she is not like that in daily life".

Chen : " At least I know she has cute side and I like that ".

~~~KAI~~~

PD : " Do you have any problem with other members? ".

Kai : " Hyebin noona and Kris Gege. Sehun and the others are sometimes annoying too ".

PD : " You surely have a lot of enemies ".

Kai : " I don't know what's their problem but they always say annoying things ".

PD : " You better try to get a long with them well. Your ideal type previously was Hyebin-sshi? Did anything happen? Did you change your mind? ".

Kai : " Definitely !!!!! ".

PD : " Okay~~ so you will vote for whom? ".

Kai : " Hyomi noona ".

PD : " As expected since she fed you that time ".

Kai : " I don't know noona can cook well ".

~~~XIUMIN~~~

PD : " Do you have any problem with other members? ".

Xiumin : " No, everyone is fine. But Kris seems won't blend with anyone ".

PD : " As the oldest you should tell him ".

Xiumin : " Sure, I will ".

PD : " Back to the topic, your ideal type previously was Younghee-sshi? Did anything happen? Did you change your mind? ".

Xiumin : " Hyomi noona has more meat than Younghee and Hyebin. She looks more huggable so I want to squeeze her so bad ".
 
PD : " Did you just said that Hyomi fat?? ".
 
Xiumin : " No, but you just did. It's so harsh to say a girl fat in national TV, PDnim ".
 
PD : " *speechless* Jeoseonghamnida, Hyomi-sshi. I don't mean to say that *bows to camera* ".
 
~~~SUHO~~~
 
PD : " Do you have any problem with other members? ".

Suho : " Nothing, but Hyebin noona and Kai won't stop bickering ".

PD : " You always there to stop them ".

Suho : " But I won't always be around to stop them. We have to arrange a plan to change them into a good friend  ".

PD : " You are very a thoughtful. So your ideal type previously was Younghee-sshi? Did anything happen? Did you change your mind? ".

Suho : " Nothing really change about my point of view of Younghee noona and Hyebin noona. And about Hyomi noona, her personality is a bit weird. She just like a female version of Chanyeol with ert thought of Kai ".
 
PD : " ert? Why? Is that because animal reproduction question that you got? *chuckle* ".

Suho : " No, I'm not talking about that weird question anymore ".

PD : " Alright~~ So who you will vote? ".

Suho : " Younghee noona, her personality is the best from them ".

~~~BAEKHYUN~~~
 
PD : " Do you have any problem with other members? ".

Baekhyun : " Sehun ".

PD : " Why? ".

Baekhyun : " She always clingy to Hyebin noona like baby koala so I can' make a move on Hyebin noona ".

PD : " So you really like her? ".

Baekhyun : " I've set my eyes on her at the moment I stepped into this mansion ".

PD : " Well, this is interesting ".

~~~YOUNGHEE~~~

PD : " Do you have any problem with other members? ".

Younghee : " Ehm... I'm good ".

PD : " You said your ideal type previously was Lay-sshi? Did anything happen? Did you change your mind? ".

Younghee : " I want to confess something ".

PD : " What's that? *come closer* ".

Younghee : " I know I said that my ideal type was Lay before. But my heart was swaying a bit, just a bit! Because of... Chanyeol ".

PD : " Why? What happen? ".

Younghee : " That's because he was eating so well. He seems really appreciated my cooking so my heart was fluttered a bit and I'm happy. I just really want to keep him by my side and feed him ".

PD : " Ehm... Sorry Younghee-sshi, but the way you describe Chanyeol was like the way you explain about how you want to adopt a puppy ".

Younghee : " Yeh? ".

PD : " No... nevermind, so you wil vote for? ".

Younghee : " ehm...Lay ".

~~~HYEBIN~~~
 

PD : " Do you have any problem with other members? ".

Younghee : " KIM.JONG.IN ".

PD : " Pppft... I shouldn't even ask. It's a very obvious question ".

Hyebin : " But lately Sehun and Baekhyun were kept on bickering. So annoying ".

PD : " They were bickering over you ".

Hyebin : " I know... Aigoo, how can I admit it myself. So embarassing ".
 
PD : " You said your ideal type previously was Sehun-sshi? Did anything happen? Did you change your mind? ".
 
Hyebin : " ehm... ".

PD : " Seems like you change your mind ".

Hyebin : " Who said, I still vote for Sehunnie ".

PD : " Keurae... but you seem have another person in your mind ".

Hyebin : " I have ".

PD : " Who's that? ".

Hyebin : " Secret ".

~~~SEHUN~~~

PD : " Do you have any problem with other members? ".

Sehun : " Byun Baekhyun ".

PD : " You should address him Hyung ".

Sehun : " He is not even here *roll eyes* ".

PD : " You seem really hate him ".

Sehun : " Of course. He kept on flirting on Hyebin noona. And Hyebin noona drives me crazy since she's not even reject him. She's like play along, so frustrating ".

PD : " If you like her that much you should confess to her so you guys will be official ".

Sehun : " I don't know, I just don't have the right timing yet  ".

PD : " Don't think too much or she will be stolen from you ".

~~~LUHAN~~~

PD : " Do you have any problem with other members? ".

Luhan : " I'm fine ".

PD : " You said your ideal type previously was Younghee-sshi? Did anything happen? Did you change your mind? ".

Luhan : " Ehm... today I know different side of Hyebin-ah ".
 
PD : " What kind of side? ".

Luhan : " I don't know that she can be that cute when performing Shanghai Romance. She has beautiful voice too. I think her voice was just to shout at people *laugh*. We have one thing in common, we like to be alone when we are trying to calm ourselves  ".

PD : " So you vote for her? ".

Luhan : " *nodded* ".

~~~CHANYEOL~~~

PD : " Do you have any problem with other members? ".

Chanyeol : " No, not at all ".

PD : " You said your ideal type previously was Younghee-sshi? Did anything happen? Did you change your mind? ".

Chanyeol : " No, I will vote for her again this time ".

PD : " You are so straightforward as always. I thought you will vote for Hyomi-sshi, you guys get along too well ".

Chanyeol : " That's because our thought are a like *laugh* ".

PD : " Well, someone even said that she is female version of you ".

Chanyeol : " I think so *clapping like mad* "

~~~DO~~~

PD : " Do you have any problem with other members? ".

DO : " No, they are really a good friend. I feel attached to them already ".

PD : " You said your ideal type previously was Younghee-sshi? Did anything happen? Did you change your mind? ".

DO : " Not yet ".

PD : " So you will vote for Younghee-sshi? ".

DO : " Ehm... Actually Hyomi Noona caught my attention too. Her voice is really beautiful. If only she knows how to cook, it will be good ".

PD : " Ehm... actually ".

DO : " Actually what? ".

PD : " N..No, nothing ".

~~~LAY~~~
 
PD : " Do you have any problem with other members? ".

Lay : " No, I'm good ".

PD : " You said your ideal type previously was Younghee-sshi? Did anything happen? Did you change your mind? ".

Lay : " No *blush* ".

PD : " Arasso *giggle* ".

~~~HYOMI~~~

PD : " Do you have any problem with other members? ".

Hyomi : " I'm not, but Kris seems don't like me ".

PD : " He is ".

Hyomi : " Why? What did I do? ".

PD : " I can't tell you ".

Hyomi : " Then why you make me curious if you're not going to tell me~~~~~~~~~~ ".

PD : " Because it was so fun *chuckle*. You said your ideal type previously was Tao-sshi? Did anything happen? Did you change your mind? ".

Hyomi : " *nod* ".

PD : " It must be Kris ".

Hyomi : " How did you know? ".

PD : " You must watch your eyes, they were twinkling whenever you mention Kris's name ".

Hyomi : " Is it that obvious? ".

PD : " Yes! ".

~~~TAO~~~

PD : " Do you have any problem with other members? ".

Tao : " I'm not ".

PD : " You said your ideal type previously was Hyomi-sshi? Did anything happen? Did you change your mind? ".

Tao : " No, I just think that I fall for Hyomi noona already ".

PD : " That fast?? ".

Tao : " *nodded* She knows how to cook and taking care of other but can be cute and childish sometimes. I just like her ".

PD : " Yeah, you seem really like her ".

~~~KRIS~~~
 
PD : " Do you have any problem with other members? ".

Kris : " Just Kai, that kiddo is really a bothersome ".

PD : " What about Hyomi-sshi? ".

Kris : " What's wrong with her? ".

PD : " You seem don't like her ".

Kris : " It's just she seem doesn't use her brain well. And I don't like girl with empty head ".

PD : " How did you know she was stupid? Did you read her report cards? ".

Kris : " No, I just can tell from her face. I can read 'I'm a pig headed girl' written in bold font on her forehead ".

PD : " *speechless* so you will vote for who? Still vote to fish-cooker girl? ".

Kris : " Just tell me who's that girl? ".

PD : " You have to find out yourself ".

=====================================================================================================================

DAY 2 result : 

 

Chen : 0 vote

Kai : 0 vote

Xiumin : 0 vote

Baekhyun : 0 vote

Younghee : 11 votes

Hyebin : 6 votes

Sehun : 2 votes

Luhan : 0 vote

Chanyeol : 0 vote

DO : 0 vote

Lay : 2 votes

Tao : 1 vote

Hyomi : 5 votes

Kris : 1 vote

======================================================================================================================

For truth and dare question, I've got it from these. Oh and I've modified some questions for the sake of story. Hehehehe

 

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/random/articles/183371/title/truth-dare-questions-dirty-13

http://www.gettoknowu.com/Truth_or_Dare/Dares_for_Truth_or_Dare_01.php

http://www.gettoknowu.com/Questions_Games/Truth_Or_Dare_Questions.php

http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/15040/1/The-Most-Difficult-Truth-or-Dare-Questions.html