Episode Two Segment One

Fate

[5:00 AM]

It was a very peaceful morning. Everybody seems have a good sleep thought that was only their first night stayed in the mansion. But one of single room was opened revealed DO with his messy hair and confused wide eyes scanning the whole place. With a speed of light he ran to the bathroom beside his room. 15 minutes later, he came out all fresh with wet hair and went into his room again. And for the next 30 minutes the house became quiet again.

Another door was opened, now from double room. Chen poured some water into kettle to make a cup of black coffee then boiled it. He walked toward dining table and sat there. He lied his whole upper weight on the table with both of his arms straight on the table.

" I'm so sleepy~~ " he mumbled.

DO came out from his room perfectly, ready to go. His cute red pastry chef uniform could be seen under his ped hoodie. The sleepy Chen just continued spacing out and didn't notice DO was staring him. DO couldn't see Chen's face. But as a good observant DO, he could tell that was Chen from his T-Shirt and hair style.

" Morning Chen~~ " DO beamed cheerfully.

" Morning " Chen answered with his head still glued on the table.

" Wow, I thought I'm the only one up. You wake pretty early, cool~~ " DO blurted his trademark word.

" I'm not~~~ I haven't sleep at all... huk..huk... " Chen turned his head to DO and revealed his black circle eyes then sobbed cutely.

" What were you doing all night long? I have to sleep 6 -7 hours per day or I'll get tipsy in the morning " DO said.

" I have to finish a software, the deadline is coming " Chen groaned.

" You are  programmer... that's cool~~~ You do hack some website too? " DO asked, his eyes widen excitedly.

" Sometimes, but I'm not a bad one. I'm hacking for good. People pays me to hack their site just to make sure their website is hard to be hacked and secure enough " Chen said.

" I wish I have that cool job too~~ Ah you're too cool " DO whinned.

" You won't think it cool anymore after spending 2 days without sleeping just to catch the deadline..huk huk~~ " Chen sobbed again.

" I guess... eh you're water is boiling already... no, let me do it for you. You're not sober enough to handle boiled water, you'll end up hurt yourself. What are you going to make? " DO asked turned off the stove.

" Coffee ".

" Sugar? ".

" 4 1/2 spoons ".

" Eyyy~~~ that's too much, you'll be diabetic before 30 years. 2 and half is enough " DO said then served it on the table.

" Gumawo~~ " Chen straightened his back and drank it carefully.

" I'll go to bakery now. I have to bake some fresh buns before open the shop. I'll bring something delicious later, annyeong~~~ " DO waved.

" Annyeong~~~ " Chen said then went back to his room

[06:30 AM]

" Ah~~~ my stomache hurt " Younghee barely could straighten her back then ran to the bathroom across her room.

" Ah~~ " Hyebin came out from her room too.

Hyebin ran to bathroom next to stairs and locked it. Meanwhile on the second floor. Tao just got up. As a morning routine he did some exercises in the morning. 

" Morning " Luhan greeted Tao sleepily then go to the bathroom next too Kai's room.

" Morning " Tao smiled cheerfully at his roommate.

Tao was so happy when he found out that his roommate was actually a Chinese too. He glad finally he could communicate with someone using Mandarin. Although it sounds stupid, he afraid he forgot how to speak Chinese since he always speak Korean this past years. He almost thought that Luhan pulled a prank at him when he said he was 4 years older than him. Blame Luhan's baby face. He looked like someone at Tao's age.... No, Tao even thought that Luhan was younger than him.

" Wow... what are you doing? " Chanyeol who just came out from his room looked at Tao who did a perfect split.

Tao quickly straightened himself and bowed lightly to Chanyeol.

" Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Tao. I am Luhan Gege's roommate ".

" Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Chanyeol. You must came late yesterday since I haven't met you yet ".

" Yes, I have work. I came late with Hyomi Noona " Tao said.

"With who?? " Chanyeol asked.

" Hyomi Noona " Tao repeated himself.

" So there's another female member? How is she? Is she pretty? " Chanyeol asked in excitement.

" Well, you have to see her yourself " Tao suggested.

" So she is not pretty " Chanyeol nodded his head in understanding.

" Hey, I'm not saying that " Tao shook his hands in panic.

" Don't worry, I'll keep it as secret. I won't tell her that you said she is not pretty " Chanyeol pretended to zip his mouth.

When Tao was going to say something, Kai came out from his room. He looked like in hurry.

" Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Tao " Tao greeted loudly.

" Later, okay " Kai just shook his hands at Tao then turned the doorknob of the bathroom beside his room.

Kai cursed as the door was locked. He clutched his hurt stomach then ran to the bathroom next to Kris's room.

" His name is Kai. You said your age is 18 right? He is about your age " Chanyeol said.

" What the hell is this!!! " Kai yelled in frustation.

Chanyeol and Tao ran toward Kai who glared in furious in front of another bathroom in second floor.

" What? What? " Chanyeol asked.

" Who the hell wrote this " Kai pointed at a piece of paper which was glued on the door.

" No one allow to use this bathroom at 7 AM " Tao and Chanyeol read it together.

" Is it you? Or you? " Kai pointed at Chanyeol then Tao.

" It's not me ".

" I am not ".

" It's me, problem? " a stern voice answered.

Everybody turned their attention to a guy with light brown hair who was stood like a model in front of the room beside the controversial bathroom.

" Who are you? Nevermind, I don't care who you are. You the one who wrote this? " Kai pointed at the paper.

" I told you I did, are you deaf? " Kris asked coolly.

Kai almost strangled Kris on the floor if Chanyeol and Tao didn't held him in time. The commotion causing Lay and Suho woke up and came out from their room. Luhan who just finished take a bath also joined the crowd.

" What's wrong guys? " Suho asked.

" Here, Hyung. This guy trying to rule this mansion. Who do you think you are? You're not even the landlord here " Kai yelled.

" I'm not trying to be bossy here, I'm just trying to make everything in arrange here. My chauffeur will pick me at 8 and I must arrive at 9 at my company. You want to take the responsibillity If I was late? " Kris raised his eyebrow at Kai.

" That's not my business " Kai hissed.

" Then that's not my business too if you can't suit yourself " Kris smirked.

" This person... ".

" Calm, Kai. Is there anyone who have to use the bathroom at 7 AM? " Suho asked.

" I must arrive before 8 at Mall. But it's okay, I always wake up at 6 and take a bath before 7 so it doesn't matter for me " Luhan said.

" My working time is not regular but mostly my schedule start at afternoon, so I don't mind too " Lay said.

" Same goes to me " Chanyeol said.

" I have class at 7.30 " Kai said.

" I must be at office at 8 " Tao said.

" I have regular morning class too at 8 " Suho said.

" See, you are not the only who is busy in the morning " Kai folded his arms in front of his chest in annoyance.

" So who need to use bathroom now is Kai, ...err " Suho glanced at Kris and Tao since he just realized the he didn't know their name yet.

" Kris " he said shortly.

" Tao " Tao smiled widely.

" So who need to use bathroom now is Kai, Tao, Kris and me. Since it's only 6.30, so you don't mind if Kai use the bathroom first, right? " Suho asked at Kris.

" I don't mind " Kris said cooly.

" Great. So now you can use the bathroom, Kai. And Tao can use the other bathroom " Suho said.

" How about you, Gege? You have morning class too " Tao said.

" It's okay, I'll take a bath after you guys. Tomorrow I will wake up earlier so I won't ruin anyone's schedule ".

" Gege are so nice. I will take a bath as quick as posible so Gege won't late for class " Tao said.

" Thank You " Suho smiled.

" Guys.... Can you just quiet? I'm trying to get more sleep here, please thank you " Hyomi shouted from her room.

" I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep, we will lower our voice.... Wait, who is that? " Suho asked confusedly.

" Is that girl's voice? " Lay asked in confusion.

" So there's a girl too in second floor? " Kai smirked.

" That's Hyomi noona " Tao said.

" Her voice sounds so... unattaractive. I guess you're right when saying she is not pretty " Chanyeol pouted.

" I never said that " Tao complained.

" Okay I got it " Chanyeol chuckled.

" So are you going to take a bath or not? You only have 5 minutes left before 7 AM " Kris said.

" 5 minutes? It's imposible? I can't barely strip myself in 5 minutes!!! " Kai complained.

" 1..2... " Kris started to countdown.

" Aish... So frustrating " Kai yelled then walked into the bathroom.

They could hear Kai kept on cursing while showering, include the cool guy Kris was laughing at Kai. Lay decided to continue to sleep whereas Chanyeol went downstairs to look something for eat.

" I'm glad someone is mature enough to help people in arrange. I thought I was going to fight with that kiddo if you weren't here. Thanks " Kris said.

" Nevermind, I'm glad I can help " Suho smiled in return.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol who walked downstairs could smell Younghee's cooking. He smiled in joy then walked to the kitchen to find Younghee. She busily cooking herself. Chanyeol giggled to himself looked at flour on some of her hair and face.

" Boo!! " Chanyeol snapped causing Younghee to jump in shock.

" YA!! " Younghee complained make Chanyeol laughed louder.

" You should see how high you jump just now. That's so funny " Chanyeol laughed hardly.

" Whatever " Younghee rolled her eyes.

" So what are you cooking right now, noona? " Chanyeol asked.

" Kimchi fried rice ".

" Assa~~~ I love fried rice " Chanyeol said happily.

" Great you like it. It's done now. Can you help me bring the breakfast to dining table? " Younghee asked.

" Sure, but make sure to add extra fried rice for my plate " Chanyeol grinned.

" Arasso~~ " Younghee said and Chanyeol saluted her.

Younghee who walked from kitchen to dining room spotted Hyebin came out from her room.

" Hyebin-ah.... can you ask everybody for breakfast? " Younghee asked.

" I'll go get Sehun first " Hyebin said.

Hyebin almost yelled angrily when she found Sehun was still sleeping. But she surpressed her scream as she found Chen slept on the table with his head on top of his laptop's keyboard. She walked toward Sehun's bed. When she watched Sehun's angelic face, she almost gave up and let Sehun sleep for several minutes more. But no, he has to wake up now or they will be late for work.

" Ya~~ Wake up " Hyebin poked Sehun's arm lightly.

" Erm.... 5 minutes again mom~~ " Sehun groaned.

" I'm not your mom, stupid " Hyebin shook his arm harder now.

Sehun slowly opened his eyes. He almost complained about how violence he was being woke up. But as he saw Hyebin face at the moment he opened his eyes,  he couldn't help but smiled in joy.

" Good morning, noona " he beamed.

" Don't good morning me. Get your lazy up and go get shower " Hyebin said.

" Where is my morning kiss? " Sehun closed his eyes and offered his lips.

" This is your morning kiss " Hyebin said and slapped his head hardly.

Sehun squeaked in pain causing sleeping Chen surprised and fell from his chair. 

" What was that? " Chen rubbed his hurt .

" I'm sorry for waking you up Chen, let's go get breakfast " Hyebin said.

" Um.. Thanks. I'm really hungry right now " Chen said rubbed his tummy cutely.

" You better not sleep again or I will kick your , HARD " Hyebin glared then left Sehun and Chen's room.

As she closed the door behind her, Hyebin let out a very long sigh. Her palm traced her left chest which still beating very fast. That guy, she almost kissed him when he closed his eyes and offered his lips. She closed her eys tried to calm herself. Compose yourself, Jung Hyebin. As she opened her eyes, a tall figure observe her curiously from a very close distance. 

" Eomma~~~ " Hyebin jumped and clutched onto Sehun who just came out from his room.

" Hm... I smell something fishy here. Why you came out from Sehun and Chen's room " Kai looked at Kai with ert eyes.

" I just wake them up " Hyebin said.

" I see.... " Kai smirked ertly then left.

" Noona~~~ " Sehun whimpered.

" What... Omo " Hyebin blushed when she realized that she kept on hugging Sehun then relesed her arms.

" I don't mind though everybody staring us " Sehun smiled cockily.

" Just shut up " Hyebin slapped his arm and walked toward dining table.

Everyone were there already except Hyomi, Kris and DO who already left for work. Even Chen just finished washed up and joined the breakfast.

" I'll go get Hyomi noona first " Tao said then went up.

" Who is Hyomi? " Baekhyun asked.

" I don't know too " Xiumin said.

" She came late at night yesterday, that's why we didn't met her " Suho said.

" Is she pretty? Did anyone see her yesterday? " Kai asked.

" There.... she is " Chanyeol said.

Hyomi went down using T-Shirt and sweat pants. Her light brown tied into messy bun. Tao and Kris were walking behind her.

" She looks like feisty type " Kai said.

" That Tao... he said this Hyomi girl is ugly. She is not that bad " Chanyeol mumbled.

" Guess Tao wants her for himself, that's why he tricked you " Sehun chuckled.

" You guys stop there... " Xiumin said.

" What? Why? " Hyomi complained.

" We just want you to intoduce yourself since we don't know your name yet " Xiumin said.

" Okay then. Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Hyomi-imnida " Hyomi said with wide smile.

" Annyeong Hyomi-yah~~~ " Lay blurted.

Everyone's eyes were landed at Lay causing him to shrink in embarassment.

" I just want to give her a warm welcome " Lay mumbled shyly.

" Wah... We share same surname " Younghee said.

" Her legs are too short " Kai said.

" Did you drink a lot of coffee? " Hyomi said out of the blue to Kai.

" How did you....." .

" That's the reason you have dark color skin, merong " Hyomi mocked him.

" You! " Kai hissed angrily.

" My name is Kris ".

" Whoa... he is really tall " Xiumin said.

" He looks like someone from west, American Seu Ta il " Chanyeol said in broken english.

" I'm half Canadian half Chinese " Kris said causing all of them nodded in understanding.

" My name is Huang Zhi Tao, you can call me Tao. And I am Chinese, I am Luhan Gege's roommate " Tao said.

" What is Gege? " Kai asked dumbfoundedly.

" That means Hyung or Oppa, stupid " Hyebin snapped him.

" What's your problem " Kai retorded.

" My problem is you " Hyebin said.

" Okay guys enough.... " Suho said.

" Come here guys let's have breakfast " Younghee motioned Hyomi, Kris and Tao to sit.

Kris sat on empty spot next to Suho whereas Tao and Hyomi sat beside each other with Chen on Hyomi's left side and Luhan on Tao's right side. Kris's eyes scanned through the dishes, looking for fish meat dish that he ate last night.

" Who cooked all of this? " Kris asked.

" That's Younghee Noona's job " Baekhyun asked pointed at Younghee.

" Did you cook yesterday too? " Kris asked.

" Yes.... Why? " Younghee asked curiously.

" Nothing, just ask. You don't cook fish meat today? " Kris asked.

" No... we run out of fish so I just cook with the leftover ingredients. Why, you don't like today's breakfast? " Younghee asked.

" No, I like it " Kris smiled warmly at Younghee.

" Hey look at Kris, he smiled at Younghee Noona just now. Does he like Younghee Noona? " Sehun whispered at Hyebin.

" Stupid, if boy smiles to girl it doesn't mean he likes her " Hyebin said.

" But I smile a lot to you because I like noona " Sehun whispered at Hyebin causing the older girl to blush.

Hyebin couldn't say anything in reply. She just quiet tried for not blushing more. Sehun just laughed lightly in satisfction. Suddenly some of FATE's staffs brought a big paper and glued it on the wall.

" What's that? " Chen asked the PD.

" That's the result of yesterday vote. From now on we will display how many votes you've got ".

Chen : 0 vote

Kai : 0 vote

Xiumin : 0 vote

Baekhyun : 0 vote

Younghee : 7 votes

Hyebin : 3 votes

Sehun : 1 vote

Luhan : 0 vote

Chanyeol : 0 vote

DO : 0 vote

Lay : 1 vote

Tao : 1 vote

Hyomi : 2 votes

Kris : 0 vote

" Wow, Younghee Noona is really popular " Kai said.

" That's because I've bribed everyone's mouth with food " Younghee laughed.

" Wow... I got one vote " Sehun said then stared at Hyebin lovingly.

" What.... I didn't vote for you " Hyebin lied.

" Because that's imposible for you to vote Lay Gege or Tao since you haven't meet them yet " Sehun insisted.

" I told you I'm not " Hyebin looked away tried to hide her blushing face.

" Wait, I got 2 votes? How come? I'm sure one vote belong from Tao since he is the only one I met yesterday " Hyomi said confusedly.

" Are you sure you only didn't meet anyone else last night? " Younghee asked.

" Last night after eating with Tao, I slept. But I woke up in the middle of night because I need to pee ".

" Stupid ".

Hyomi remembered someone said that Chinese word to her last night. Yes, she met someone last night. Hyomi looked at everyone's face and her gaze landed at him. Yes, she remembered met Kris last night. Did he vote for her?