Episode Two Segment Two

Fate

[10:00 AM]

By that time DO, Hyebin, Sehun, Suho, Kai, Tao, Kris, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Younghee, Luhan, Chen were already left for work or college. Only 3 left at the mansion : Hyomi, Chanyeol, and Lay. Lay was in his room whereas Hyomi and Chanyeol were at recreation room played Uno. Hyomi sighed then put all of her cards on the floor.

" Wae noona? Are you give up? ".

" This is not fun, so boring ".

" That's because you keep on losing " Chanyeol chuckled.

" That's because you keep on cheating " Hyomi scoffed.

" When did I?? " Chanyeol whined.

" Just kidding. Hehehehe... Anyway, Chanyeol-ah, what about throw a party. You know like welcome party for all of us? " Hyomi asked.

Chanyeol nodded in agreement then high-fived her. Hyomi shifted her gaze to Lay's room. The door was closed and quiet.

" What is Lay doing right now? " Hyomi said.

" Should we tell him about our plan? " Chanyeol asked.

Hyomi just nodded with wide grin and both of them heading to Lay's room. They knocked on his door for several times but Lay didn't open it yet.

" Should we just barge in? " Chanyeol asked with excited eyes.

" Maybe we should " Hyomi said with same level of excitement.

They counted down from three to one and barge in. They were expecting Lay to be surprised but the result is the opposite, they were the one who were surprised. Lay wore his headset and dance to whatever music he was listening to. He ended his dance with a very cool pose. Lay looked at the door and found Hyomi and Chanyeol were clapping happily like a total fangirl and fanboy.

" Guys, what are you doing here? " Lay took off his headset.

" We were knocking on your door but you're not responding so, we just came in " Chanyeol grinned.

" Sorry, I absolutely didn't hear that. What's wrong? " Lay asked, followed them to recreation room.

" Chanyeol and I are planning to hold a party as a welcome party for all of us. What do you think? " Hyomi asked.

" Call " Lay coolly answered.

" Assa~~~ " Chanyeol said then high-fived Hyomi again.

The three of them started to talk about what they should buy and their plan about dropping by Younghee's Cafe and DO work place so they don't need to buy food. Hyomi got to know that Lay wasn't as quiet as she thought. He more like a really cool guy, talked when needed completely different with Chanyeol who kept on talking the whole time. She wondered whether he talked in his sleep to or not. And after finishing their lists, the three of them left for shopping.

[01:00 PM]

" Gah~~~ I hate summer " Kai threw his jacket and sat on the floor at livingroom.

He kept on fanning himself with his hand. His eyes were glancing at air conditioner on top of his head and just realized that the air conditioner was off.

" Aish....  why it's off? Is there anyone home? Hyung? Noona? G.. Gege? Aish... where's everyone? I'm hungry " he rolled on the floor in annoyance.

" We are home " Lay said.

" No one home, pabo " Hyomi chuckled.

" Oh you're right, I'm forget " Lay laughed along with Chanyeol and Hyomi.

" Noona~~~~ " Kai smiled widely with his arms opened wide.

" Omo, what's wrong with you " Hyomi asked suspiciously.

" What's that? Is that food? " Kai approached them furiously like an angry bull.

" It's just some chips cola, and beer" Chanyeol said.

" Beer? ".

" We are going to hold a party, we should celebrate our moving in this mansion " Lay said.

" Wait, how old are you? " Hyomi asked Kai.

" 19 " Kai said.

" Liar, he is 18. He is not allow to drink alcohol " Chanyeol said.

" Sehun, he's on the same age as Kai. So he can't drink too " Lay said.

" 18?! Omo... You're only 18 but why you always have those ert face all the time. I almost believe that he is 19. How dare you trick me " Hyomi pretended going to hit Kai.

" Arasso~~~ I won't trick you again. Please cook me something.... I'm hungry, I want to eat rice " Kai whined.

" Say 'noona~~~ please save me' first " Hyomi laughed.

" Noona~~~~ please save me " Kai said without second thought, hunger really took over his cool.

" Alright, noona will save you " Hyomi patted Kai's head then walked to kitchen.

" Witch " Kai muttered in annoyance.

======================================================================================================================

[8:00 PM]

Everybody was at home thate time. Even the busy Kris too. When Hyomi, Chanyeol and Lay announced that they will throw a party, they had different reactions. Luhan, Chen, DO, Suho and Younghee were calmly agreed with that party. Whereas Sehun, Kai, Hyebin, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Tao were overly excited. What about Kris? He neither agree or disagree. They were busily prepared the food, snack and drink on the diningroom.

" Beer? You guys bought beer? Don't you know that there are two underage here? " Younghee's brows scrunched in disapproval.

" N..neh? " Chanyeol stuttered at Younghee's annoyed face.

" Who's idea? " Younghee asked.

" His " Hyomi pointed Chanyeol.

" Hers " Chanyeol pointed Hyomi.

Younghee folded her arms in front of her chest while eyeing Chanyeol and Hyomi suspicously.

" His " Hyomi and Chanyeol pointed at Lay at the same time.

" Me? " Lay dumbfoundedly pointed at himself.

Younghee just sighed knowing that the culprit either Hyomi or Chanyeol. Or maybe both. After eating their dinner, Hyomi and Chanyeol went upstairs and went back down with blink-blink blazer that you might only seen at Super Junior - Rokkugo music video, Hyomi wore purple and Chanyeol wore red.

" Yo yo yo.... welcome my belove new fate family. Are your full now? " Chanyeol said with his deep voice.

" Yeah !!! " they answered excitedly.

" Should we do something fun together??? ".

" YEAH!! " they screamed louder causing Kris covered his ears in annoyance.

" Let's go upstairs! " Hyomi said.

All of them rushed to go upstairs knowing Hyomi and Chanyeol might prepared a lot of fun. When Hyomi would go upstairs, she looked at Kris who just sat on dining table.

" You won't go upstairs with us? " Hyomi asked.

" I'm pass. I just go to my room and finish my work " Kris got up and walked pass Hyomi.

" You're not fun ".

" I know, I often hear that " Kris said.

" Or you can't handle alcohol? ".

" Sorry? " Kris turned around at Hyomi.

" So you really can't handle alcohol? You know that we'll have drinking game later, so you make an excuse. Okay, I got it giant baby. Go back to your room and do your homework ".

Hyomi chuckled lightly then walkaway. But Kris quickly grabbed her upper arm causing her to stop. She turned around and looked at him with surprised when he saw him his -face, a strong one 

" Let Oppa show you how capable I can handle alcohol, shortie " Kris patted her head then walked upstairs. 

" O..oppa? ".

Hyomi felt her cheeks were heaten from the way Kris treated her just now. His face, she found it pretty hot. She tried to hush that thought then walk upstairs to meet the other. Luhan was lose at rock-paper-scissor game so he has to bring all of the snack upstairs. And no one wanted to help him, even the nice Younghee and Suho. His eyes litted with happiness as he saw Hyebin just came out from her room.

" Hyebin-ah " he said almost a little bit too excited.

" What's wrong, gege? ".

" Would you help me bring some snacks and drinks upstairs, please? ".

" Ehm... sure. I mean why not ".

" Assa... I know you are a nice girl, come on " Luhan said then pushed her back gently to the kitchen.

" Why no one helps you, I mean it's imposibble for you to bring snacks and drinks for 15 people by yourself " Hyebin asked while taking cola and grapes from refrigerator.

" I wonder why too " Luhan shrugged.

" They are so mean ".

" Just kidding. I lost at paper-rock-scissor game, so this is my punishment " Luhan said.

" But still. You can't do this on your own " Hyebin mumbled while trying to reach potato chips on top of shelf.

Hyebin quite tall for a korean girl. About 171 cm. She almost reached the chips with her fingertips on her toes. She grew impatient and jumped a little bit causing some bottles of ketchup and cans of tuna fell. She covered her head ready for the impact. But instead of the being hit by can and bottle, she felt something warm covered her head. She could smell a very manly fragrant that belongs for Luhan.

" Are you okay? " Luhan searched into her eyes worriedly.

Hyebin just stayed still like a wooden statue in front of him. Luhan forgot about how close they were. He just too worry about her to notice. Hyebin felt her head spinning around from their closeness. His intoxicating cologne and his bamby eyes looked so atractive from a close distance. And his lips didn't help either, she just really wanted to claim it if she didn't get a grip of herself.

" Hyebin-ah, did you hurt somewhere? " Luhan asked.

" A... ani gege, I'm alright " she said.

" Good then, should we go upstairs? ".

" Okay ".

======================================================================================================================

" So it's just truth and dare? ".

" I thought of something new ".

" What a lame game ".

" Why~~~~~~ There's no other interesting game than this. Dare or truth, it will makes people show their true color. And it helps us to know each other better " Chanyeol said.

" Beside.... we have alcohol as punishment " Hyomi shrugged her shoulders.

" What about us? " Sehun and Kai looked at each other.

"  Well, I should tell you the rules then. First, there's no spinning bottle but we will take a paper from bowl with someone's name written on that. If you pass the dare or truth, you have to drink small glass of alcohol. But for underage, a big glass of water " Hyomi said while lifting a super big glass for beer.

" It's that make sense??? That glass just too huge~~~~~~" Kai whined.

" Then you better not skip any truth or dare " Kris smirked.

" Let's just start, who will take the first name? " Lay asked.

" Let me " Sehun said then took a name from the bowl.

" Park Chanyeol ".

Instead of getting anxious, Chanyeol was all excited and looking forward for his punishment a lot.

" Truth or dare? ".

" Of course dare, I'm a man. Dare it is " Chanyeol said then took paper from a small bowl with dare punishment in there.

He unrolled the paper, ready for the most exciting punishment. But his smile disappear after reading his punishment. Everyone was curious as hell about what kind of punishment which could turn the happy virus down. Xiumin took the paper from Chanyeol and laughed hardly then read it loudly.

" Don’t  speak until next round ".

Everybody laughed hardly. If this punishment landed on Younghee or Lay or Chen, it won't be this funny. But since it landed perfectly to Mr. I-even-talk-in-my-sleep. the result was hillarious. Everyone was making fun of him, when he would opened his mouth to say something Kai showed him his punishment paper he quicklt shut his mouth tightly. This was only first round but could bring so much fun for them.