Episode One Segment Three

Fate

The 11 of them were got along quite well. Well just ignored that Jung Hyebin kept on bossing Sehun around and bickering with Kai. DO and Younghee were washing the dishes, Kai and Chen were back to his room and the rest just talking or playing video game upstairs except Sehun and Hyebin. They were at the garden.

" People in here are quite nice, huh? " Sehun said.

" Hmm " Hyebin just answered shortly with her eyes never left the stary night.

" Noona, what are you looking at? " Sehun asked, looking at the sky curiously.

" Those constellations... It looks like T-Rex you know " Hyebin mumbled.

Instead of looking at the constellations, Sehun was looking at Hyebin's face. Her long hair, her side profile and her twinkling eyes looked so perfect that night.

" So shiny " Sehun mumbled.

" Huh? " Hyebin asked.

" The stars... are very shiny " Sehun quickly turned his sight and pointed at the stars.

" They are stars, of course they were shiny... stupid " Hyebin laughed lightly.

" You really love dinosaur that much, huh? Why don't you become an archeolog? " Sehun asked.

" Everything won't work as our please you know.... You will understand later when you grow up, kiddo ".

" Don't treat me like a kid " Sehun pouted.

" Then stop pouting like a kindergaten ".

" Ara~~~ ".

Hyebin just smiled lightly then looked at the stars again. 

" Noona, let's go to Smithsonian National Museum someday. I heard there are a lot information about dinosaur in there ".

" Let's go... But find a good job first, you need a lot of money for buying me plane ticket ".

" I know. I promise to get a good job once I graduated " he smiled happily.

" Aigoo... what a good boy~~ " Hyebin beamed then pinched his cheek.

It's been 2 months since Sehun had job training in her work place. She wasn't that good to interact with a total stranger but Sehun is an exception. She was surprisingly easily to open herself to this guy. It's just like she knew him for a long time. And Sehun himself just felt the same. He even always followed Hyebin wherever she goes. Sehun's college friend was the one who promote Sehun to be in this reality show since Sehun neven been in relationship before. Knowing himself going to be in the part of Fate, he quietly sent Hyebin's resume too and what a coincidence, Hyebin was picked too. That was a good thing, now he can spent 24/7 of his day with her.

======================================================================================================================

" Finally it's done " DO said moping his wet hands.

" Thanks to you, this is done earlier than it should be " Younghee smiled at DO.

" It's okay. Your cooking is really good. I heard you own lunch cafe? ".

" Who told you that? ".

" Baekhyun-sshi ".

" Geez, that guy ".

" That's cool, you are young and have your own business already. I want to have my own bakery too someday ".

" I used all my tuition for college to open that lunch cafe. At first my parents really mad. But now as the business going well, they aren't that mad anymore. In fact they are support me. But with in condition I have to continue my study once the business is steady ".

" You're really cool you know " DO lifted his two thumbs.

" I know... hehehe ".

[8:00 PM]

Suddenly the front door was opened. Younghee and DO took a look an found a guy with headset on his neck looked at them with confusion.

" Hi " he greeted awkwardly.

" Annyeong " DO wave cutely at him.

" Come in " Younghee greeted him warmly.

" Are you guys in for Fate too? " he asked DO and Younghee hesistantly.

" Yeah... my name is DO Kyungsoo. DO for short ".

" I'm Lee Younghee ".

" My name is Zhang Yixing ".

'' Yixing? " Younghee and DO exchange look.

" Yixing-sshi, I have wander the upstairs room and I don't see any room with Yixing's on the door " DO said.

" Really? But I have been invited. This is the letter that I got " Yixing showed them his invitation from his jacket pocket to Younghee.

" Ah~~~ You've signed your name as Lay. That's why there's no Yixing name in any door " Younghee said.

" Oh, I forgot that I used that name. It's my stage name ".

" You're an idol? That's cool " DO beamed with his eyes wide.

" No... I'm an choreographer, but yeah I've met a lot of idol before. Hehehe~~ " Lay said proudly.

" It's still cool though " DO said.

" Does 'cool' is your only vocabulary? You keep on mentioning that " Younghee chuckled.

" It's just like a habit. Eh anyway Lay-sshi, your roommate must be Suho Hyung, come on let me take you there. It's upstairs " DO offered.

" Thanks. I'm really tired and want to sleep right away. See you in the morning, Younggi-sshi " Lay smiled at her.

" It's Younghee " Younghee corrected.

" Ah, keurae. Sorry I'm forget... Jalja Younghee-sshi ".

" Your roommate will be Suho Hyung. He is a college student and Part Time Tutor. He looks like a very smart person and he is very nice and polite " DO said.

" Seems like he is really nice. How about the other people who live upstairs? " Lay asked.

" Oh there are 8 people upstairs include you. The people who have arrived are Suho Hyung, you, Kai, Luhan Gege and Chanyeol. Tao, Kris and Hyomi haven't arrived yet " DO said.

" Wow... You already remember their names " Lay said amazed.

" My memory is really good " DO smiled proudly.

" And mine is . Hehehe... wait, did you mentioned Gege just now? " Lay asked.

" Yes, Luhan Gege. His room is there in the corner, he shares with Tao. Oh and Chen who lived downstairs is half Chinese. Oh and there's Xiumin hyung too. He is Korean but he stayed in China for a long time. He teached Mandarin in kindergaten ".

" Wow... That's cool " Lay said.

" Hey... that's my trademark word. Hehehe... Anyway, here is your room, let me knock it for you " DO said then knocked at the door.

" Oh Hi DO-ya. Can I help you? "

" Hyung, I'm here to show your roommate his room... tada~~ " DO beamed.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Lay-sshi~~ My name is Suho ".

" Annyeonghaseyo... Lay-imnida " Lay bowed slightly.

" I'll go back downstairs, I have to sleep early since I have to open the bakery early morning. See you tomorrow guys " DO waved.

" Ugh... Where is your stuff? " Suho looked around for his luggage since he didn't bring anything with him.

" Ah that... I think I left my stuff in taxi. I am planning to call the taxi agent tomorrow since I'm just too tired right now " Lay smiled goofily.

" It's okay, I can lend you T-Shirt and short. You can use my towel and soap if you want " Suho smiled.

" Gumawo ".

Lay (21) - Choreographer, checked.

======================================================================================================================

[10:00 PM]

A short girl with light brown hair entered the mansion noisily. Her eyes kept on wandering around.

" Whoaa... huge~~~ " she talked to herself.

She just too busy spinning around and her hand bag hit the vas and almost scattered into pieces if she didn't have a good reflect.

" Stupid Hyomi... How come you're going to break a property several seconds after entering house *stomache growl* I am hungry ".

[10:15 PM]

The front door was opened. A tall and slim figure entered with a small bag in his right hand. Hyomi peeked and automatically blushed as her eyes met that guy.

" Annyeonghaseyo~~ " Hyomi whispered, afraid of waking up someone in the house.

" Annyeonghaseyo " that person said quietly too.

He has very sharp eyes and really charming. He looked like an antagonist actor in a movie. Hyomi has a really weird taste in drama. He loved almost all of the antagonist role since most all of them has sharp eyes and nice smirk. She found those really attractive.

" So you just arrived? Me too. My name is Lee Hyomi " Hyomi offered her hand.

" Tao " he shook her hand.

" Jung Tao, Lee Tao, Kim Tao? " Hyomi kept on guessing.

" Huang Zhi Tao " he corrected.

" Whoaa... So you are Chinese? This is my first time speak with foreigner. Oh and your Korean is really good, I can't tell you are Chinese if you didn't mention your full name " Hyomi said.

" Thanks... I live in Korea for 5 years already " he said.

" Okay~~.So... you just came from someone funeral? " Hyomi looked at Tao all black attire.

" No, this is my working uniform " Tao chuckled.

" So your work is helping people's funeral " Hyomi nodded her head.

" This is nothing to do with funeral, I am a personal bodyguard " Tao said.

" For real....?? Whoaa, I thought that kind of job only exist in movie " Hyomi said in awe.

" Aniya, That's real... Hyomi-sshi, may I eat with you? I haven't eat anything since afternoon ".

" How could you skip your meal, no matter how busy you are, you have to eat on time. Wait a minute... it's almost done ".

Tao was helping Hyomi to get the plate, chopstick and spoon. And soon both of them sat at the diningroom and enjoyed their late dinner.

" So how old are you, Tao-sshi? " Hyomi asked.

" I was born in 1994 ".

Hyomi choked on her rice. She thought she was going to die from choking. 

" Are you okay, Hyomi-sshi? " Tao asked worriedly.

" I'm alright... I'm still alive " Hyomi said then continued eating.

" How old are you, Hyomi-sshi? " Tao asked.

" It's rude for asking woman's age, just call me Noona " Hyomi said.

Tao chuckled lightly heard Hyomi's answer. Hyomi must much older than him.

" Don't laugh " Hyomi said in embarassment.

" Neh, Noona " Tao laughed silently.

" Here, eat more. You have to grow taller and healthier " Hyomi said adding fish meat on top of Tao's spoon.

" Xie xie " Tao said then eat it happily.

Hyomi (23) - Unemployement + Tao (18) - Personal Bodyguard, checked

======================================================================================================================

[11:30 PM]

A guy with gray suit entered the mansion. He took of his shoes and loosened his tie. He walked pass the diningroom but something caught his attention. He walked to the dining table and looked at left over fish meat. He took the plate. He observed the well cooked fish meat and sniffed it carefully before put a big slice into his mouth.

" Not bad " he said then ate them all.

After eating the meat Kris scanned the whole room downstairs and decided to go upstairs since he didn't find room with his name. He smiled in pleasent found his room is a single room and near the bathroom. He widen his eyes in shock as a girl with messy light brown hair came out from bathroom. He thought she was ghost.

" Annyeonghaseyo~~~ " she bowed slightly then walked to Kris's door.

" Hey " Kris called her.

" What? " Hyomi rubbed her sleepy eyes.

" That's my room " Kris said coldly.

She read the name of the room she was heading to and Kris right it wasn't her room.

" Ah.. Jeoseonghamnida~~ " she bowed then heading to her room.

Kris watched her until she closed the door behind her. He read the name and mumbled Hyomi's name.

" Stupid " Kris said in Chinese then walked inside his room.

Kris (22) - Businessman, checked.

======================================================================================================================

Previously, The PD walked into each of their room and did a private interview. What happen with people who share room together? One have to wait outside while the other was doing the interview, I told you this is a private interview.

~~~CHEN~~~

PD : " Chen-sshi, what is your ideal type? ".

Chen : " Well.. *smiled shyly* I don't care if she is older, in the same age or younger. But I like woman who will take care of me well, just like a noona ".

PD : " From those three girls, who is closer to your ideal type? ".

Chen : " I don't know the third woman yet since we haven't meet. I don't think Hyebin noona is my type since she looked so childish since she kept on quarelling with Kai. I don't think she can't take care of me well. Younghee noona is closer to my type. She is really good at cooking and calm. She is little bit shy too just like me and found it cute".

PD : " So you think people who is shy type is cute? ".

Chen : " Neh~~".

PD : " So you practically saying yourself is cute? ".

Chen : " *chuckle*, yes I'm cute ".

PD : " So the one who close to your ideal type is.....? ".

Chen : " Younghee noona *covered his face shyly* ".

~~~KAI~~~

PD : " Kai-sshi, what is your ideal type? ".

Kai : " She has to be nice and emotional. And she better not peeking me while showering, I'm the one who have to peek *smirk* ".

PD : " Ah~~ So that's the reason you peeking Xiumin-sshi earlier? ".

Kai : " I didn't !!!!! ".

PD : " Okay~~ So from those three girls, who is closer to your ideal type? ".

Kai : " I like Hyebin's noona short temper but she is not a nice person. Younghee noona is really nice but she is just too calm and boring. How is the last girl? ".

PD : " We can tell you, you have to find out yourself ".

Kai : *rolled eyes*

PD : " So the one who close to your ideal type is.....? ".

Kai : " Hyebin noona ".

~~~XIUMIN~~~
 
PD : " Xiumin-sshi, what is your ideal type? ".

Xiumin : " My ideal type is a girl who is hug-able and can give comfort to others ".

PD : " Hug-able is not even word ".

Xiumin : " Someone who is feel so right in my arm ".

PD : " Who is closer to your ideal type? ".

Xiumin : " I'm not sure, I have to hug them first *smile widely* ".

PD : " You have to choose one ".

Xiumin : " I think Younghee noona looks more hug-able ".

~~~SUHO~~~

PD : " Suho-sshi, what is your ideal type? ".

Suho : " My ideal type is a girl with literary interests and has long straight hair ".

PD : " Who is closer to your ideal type among the girls? ".

Suho : " Younghee noona looks like book worm. It's good to have a girlfriend who has a lot of knowledge. But I don't know Hyebin noona yet. Who knows she probably like books just like I am ".

PD : " So the one who close to your ideal type is Younghee-sshi ? ".

Suho : " Yes ".

~~~BAEKHYUN~~~
 
PD : " Baekhyun-sshi, what is your ideal type? ".

Baekhyun : " My ideal type is a woman with full of charms who never fail to amuse me. A girl who look good in jeans, you know.. good body ".

PD : " Who is closer to your ideal type among the girls? ".

Baekhyun : " Hyebin noona has long legs, so I think she will look really good in jeans. Her personality is really bright and fun too ".

PD : " So the one who close to your ideal type is.....? ".

Baekhyun : " Jung Hyebin noona ".

~~~YOUNGHEE~~~

PD : " Younghee-sshi, what is your ideal type? ".

Younghee : " My ideal type is a Friendly, Caring, A bit crazy ".

PD : " Who is closer to your ideal type among the boys? ".

Younghee : " Everyone in here are friendly. But caring, I guess Luhan, Xiumin, Suho, DO, Baekhyun, Lay is caring type. But a bit crazy... ".

PD : " Who.....? ".

Younghee : " Yixing-sshi, I guess ".

PD : " Younghee-sshi, I'll tell you something. From 5 boys that I've interviewed 3 of them choose you as your ideal type ".

Younghee : *gasped*.

~~~HYEBIN~~~
 
PD : " Hyebin-sshi, what is your ideal type? ".

Hyebin : " My ideal type is a Tall, Smart.. He knows several languages, love sport, cool but not full of himself ".

PD : " Who is closer to your ideal type among the boys? ".

Hyebin : " Take out DO, Baekhyun, Suho, Xiumin Oppa and Chen ".

PD : " Why? ".

Hyebin : " Because I think I'm taller than them ".

PD : " ppft... Among them who can speak other than Korean are Tao and Luhan, so the one who close to your type is? ".

Hyebin : " Sehun "

PD : " But you said your ideal type are....*speechless* ".

~~~SEHUN~~~

PD : " Sehun-sshi, what is your ideal type? ".

Sehun : " My ideal type is a kind woman. clean~ nice~  ".

PD : " That's really simple, who is closer to your ideal type among the girls? ".

Sehun : " Hyebin noona ".

PD : *as expected*

~~~LUHAN~~~

PD : " Luhan-sshi, what is your ideal type? ".

Luhan : " I like quiet and gentle girl ".

PD : " So it's definitely not Jung Hyebin ".

Luhan : " *nodded* Joeseonghamnida, Hyebin-sshi *wave at camera* ".

~~~CHANYEOL~~~

PD : " Chanyeol-sshi, what is your ideal type? ".

Chanyeol : " My ideal type is someone cute, smiles a lot and sincere. ".

PD : " Who is closer to your ideal type among the girls? ".

Chanyeol : " Younghee noona ".

PD : " You are so straightforward *laugh* ".

~~~DO~~~

PD : " DO-sshi, what is your ideal type? ".

DO : " My ideal type is super nice girl and eats everything that I cook for her. But I don't like it when people chew loudly ".

PD : " Who is closer to your ideal type among the girls? ".

DO : " Younghee noona ".

PD : " Why? Hyebin-sshi looks like someone who has a big appetite and will eat everything you cook? ".

DO : " I caught Hyebin noona chewed loudly at dinner *pout* ".

~~~LAY~~~
 
PD : " Lay-sshi, what is your ideal type? ".

Lay : " My ideal type is girl who is cute and filial ".

PD : " Who is closer to your ideal type among the girls? ".

Lay : " Younghee noona ".

PD : *gasp since Younghee's ideal type is Lay*

Lay : " Why? Is something wrong? ".

PD : " Why you choose Youngee-sshi? ".

Lay : " She looks really nice, beside.... I didn't get the chance to meet the other girls too ".

~~~HYOMI~~~

PD : " Hyomi-sshi, what is your ideal type? ".

Hyomi : " My ideal type is don't have to be goodlooking but tall, know how to cook and looks handsome when smirking".

PD : " Who is closer to your ideal type among the boys? ".

Hyomi : " Tao ".

PD : " That's because you only got to know him only ".

Hyomi : " That's the other reason, but I found him pretty attractive ".

PD : " You don't mind eventhough he is 5 years younger than you ".

Hyomi : "PD-nim =_____= ".

PD : " Ah sorry... the last things I've said will be edited later *lie* ".

~~~TAO~~~

PD : " Tao-sshi, what is your ideal type? ".

Tao : " My ideal type of woman is pretty, has a nice body and a nice personality.".

PD : " That's surely a perfect one".

Tao : " But I don't know too, sometimes ideal type is nothing if we finally meet someone that we really love ".

PD : " That's right, my wife is not my ideal type too *laugh*. So who is the one who close with your ideal type? "

Tao : " For now is Hyomi noona ".

~~~KRIS~~~
 
PD : " Kris-sshi, what is your ideal type? ".

Kris : " My ideal type is is kind, knows how to cook, filial and can take care of people. ".

PD : " Who is closer to your ideal type among the girls? Ah... you don't have a chance to meet the girls yet".

Kris : " No. But definitely not the girl with light brown hair beside my room, she looks like doesn't that smart ".

PD : " Oh.. Hyomi-sshi ".

Kris : " But I have someone in my mind ".

PD : " Who? ".

Kris : " The one who cooked fish meat that I ate before".

Episode 1 result : 

Chen : 0 vote

Kai : 0 vote

Xiumin : 0 vote

Baekhyun : 0 vote

Younghee : 7 votes

Hyebin : 3 votes

Sehun : 1 vote

Luhan : 0 vote

Chanyeol : 0 vote

DO : 0 vote

Lay : 1 vote

Tao : 1 vote

Hyomi : 2 votes

Kris : 0 vote