Episode One Segment Two

Fate

[5:00 PM]

Kai and Baekhyun off the house. Baekhyun insisted that Kai has to do the night shift since he has skipped his morning shift. The front door was suddenly opened. Younghee who was cooking at the kitchen popped her head to peek who was coming. A tall girl with jet black long hair appeared.

" Whooaa.... female fellow, annyeonghaseyo " Younghee greet that girl excitedly with hand still holding spatula.

" Annyeonghaseyo " that girl nodded her head slightly.

Xiumin who heard the noises quickly got out from his room. 

" Welcome~~ Omo. You're so tall. Omo.. omo ".

Younghee laughed secretly at how cute Xiumin tried to compare his height to that girl. 

" I'm Lee Younghee " Younghee offered her hand.

" Jung Hyebin ".

" Xiumin ".

" Are you Japanese? " Hyebin asked bluntly.

" Nah.. Xiumin is Chinese name ".

" So you are Chinese ".

" Nah... I'm Korean. 100% " Xiumin chuckled.

" Okay this is weird " Hyebin scratched her back head.

" You'll get use to his personality soon, because I have. Anyway, your room is next to mine. There~~ " Younghee pointed to a room next to hers.

" Thanks... Sehun-ah. What takes you so long? " Hyebin yelled.

" Neh noona... coming up ".

A tall guy with fairy pale skin came in. He had back-pack, paper bag and woman's handback on each of his hand. When Hyebin was going to scold at how slow him was, a cute and handsome guy appeared behind him causing Hyebin shut .

" Sorry, someone asked about an address. And seems he was invited to this house too " Sehun said.

" I told you not to bring my bag, I can do it myself " Hyebin quickly took her bags from Sehun.

" But you said you will report bad things for my Job Trainning evaluation if I wouldn't bring your stuffs ".

Hyebin glanced at Luhan shyly then stepped on Sehun's foot, hard. The poor younger guy howled in pain causing the whole people in that house laughed.

" Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Luhan " the cute and handsome guy said with an accent.

" Uh.... Chinese? " Xiumin asked excitedly.

" Ah yeh... you too? " Luhan asked with twinkling eyes.

" Nah... I'm Korean " Xiumin chuckled.

" Oh.. really. Nice to meet you " Luhan said a bit disappointed but kept it cool.

" Then why you even asked in the first place " Hyebin complained.

" Wait your name is Sehun, right? You must be Chen's roommate. Chen-sshi~~ " Xiumin yelled.

Not long after that, Chen came out from his room. He shyly approached Luhan and shook his hand.

" My name is Chen. Let's get a long well, Sehun-sshi " Chen said.

" Err... Yes let's get a long well, Chen-sshi. But my name is Luhan. That's Sehun-sshi " Luhan tried to surpressed his laugh while pointing at Sehun.

" I..I'm sorry. This is so embarassing. My name is Chen, our room near the stairs. I'll be in my room if you need me guys " Chen said shyly then ran back to his room.

" I'm going to my room too " Hyebin said.

" Me too " Sehun said.

" I'll continue cook. I'll call you guys later when the food is ready " Younghee said.

" About the room's order... ".

" You're room must be upstairs, since the room on the first floor only left for Do Kyungsoo-sshi. Speaking of 2nd floor, only Jongin-sshi has been here. The rest haven't came yet " Xiumin said.

" Is Jongin-sshi in his room? " Luhan asked.

" Nah... He's out with Baekhyun-sshi ".

" Okay then. I'll go to my room " Luhan excused himself.

" If you need something you can always ask me, my room is there " Xiumin smiled widely.

" Neh, Hyungnim " Luhan bowed playfully then went upstairs.

" Hyungnim? Sounds fine, I like him " Xiumin chuckled then went to his room.

Jung Hyebin - Civil Servants(22), Sehun - College Student(18), Xi Luhan - Mall Manager(22), checked.

====================================================================================================================

[6:00 PM]

It was dinner time. Everybody include Suho, Kai and Baekhyun gathered in diningroom. They looked at all dishes in front of them with awe.

" Did you cook this yourself? " Luhan asked in disbelief.

" Yes " Younghee smiled proudly.

" Wow... this is Dae to the Bak you know. Awesome " Xiumin beamed causing Younghee to blush.

Kai just kept on quiet but silently put an egg roll inside his mouth. Baekhyun who witnessed that slapped his back head causing the younger fellow to choke. He quickly took a big gulp of water and sighed in relief as the food finally went down.

" Hyung, I thought I was going to die " Kai whined.

" Who told you silently eating by yourself " Hyebin mumbled.

Kai glared at Hyebin who just completely ignored him then turned his attention to Baekhyun again.

" But I'm really hungry, you've worked my off at cafe just now " Kai complained.

" It's okay... Everybody probably really hungry now. Let's start eating " Younghee said.

" I'll eat well, Younghee-sshi " Suho said politely.

Suddenly the front door was opened. They automatically stopped eating, of course except Kai who practically drowining his face in his plate. A tall guy with curly hair walked in with a wide grin that was a bit creepy. 

" Annyeonghaseyo... Park Chanyeol imnida " he said.

" Welcome... " Xiumin said cheerfully.

" You come just in time, let's have dinner together " Baekhyun said.

" Woah... Thanks. I'm really hungry right now " Chanyeol said.

He's not even bother to put his luggage to his room and continued to eat. Younghee just laughed at his attitude and helped him to get a bowl of warm rice. And everybody started to introduce their name one by one to Chanyeol.

" So what did you do Chanyeol-sshi? " Suho asked.

" Can you guess by my heavy voice? " Chanyeol flashed everybody his wide toothy creepy smile.

" Rapper? ".

" Singer? ".

" dubber? ".

Everyone's eyes was landed at Kai who looked at them cooly.

" He asked us for guessing and I did, what's wrong? " Kai continued eating casually.

" I'm radio DJ " Chanyeol said.

" Wow... no wonder you have very cool voice " Younghee said.

" Thanks " Chanyeol smiled proudly.

Another sound of door being opened was heard. A short guy with wide adorable eyes looked at them with a very friendly smile.

" Who's up for some sweet desserts? " He showed two boxes of cake and pudding.

" Me!! ".

" Yeah... ".

" Heaven's gift!! ".

" Hello, Kyungsoo-imnida~~~ Please take care of me~~ " he waved cutely.

Do Kyungsoo - Pastry Chef(19)