Episode One Segment One

Fate

[9 :00 AM]

Fate, a new variety show in Souh Korea gained a lot of attention from variety show's lover, not only in Korea but also in Asia. 12 Boys and 3 girls live in the same roof for the sake of the show. PD of this show mentioned that not only Korean citizen who invited in this show but also some Chinese citizens who lived in Korea. The most interesting is the heir of one of the biggest company in China took a role in this show too. A lot of viewers expecting to see that China Prince in his daily life. And one thing that caught viewers' attention. This show required no script. And this is the first episode of FATE.

A two storey mansion which will be used as dorm for 15 members of reality show Fate looked so quiet that morning. No member arrived yet. They only asked to start stay at that mansion today, no precise time mentioned. But a guy with thick framed eye-glasses came with big bag-pack and laptop case. As he entered, his face became pinkish as he knew everything he does will be recorded. He seem so aware with the camera which already installed in every room so he stayed quiet and  walked straightly. But as he reached the end of livingroom, he looked inside the house confusedly.

" Where's my room? " he asked, mostly for himself.

He looked at a door of a room on his left side. There was a sticker on that read, Lee Younghee. As a smart guy, he got it then tried to find room which has sticker of his name. He found a room with sticker with his name and a guy name Sehun. He quickly entered his room and didn't come out for the next hours. Chen (20) - Programmer, checked!

[11:00 AM]

A guy with rounded cheeks entered the house. eyes were scanning inside the house carefully. That guy looked more observant than the first guy. He finally found his room which was across Chen's. After placing his stuffs inside his room, he grabbed laundry soap from his bag. He smelled awfull today since one of his students puke on his cloth. He took of his shirt, couldn't stand that smell any longer. His nose twitched in disgusted at the trace of puke on that white shirt. He quickly entered bathroom which was next to his room to wash the shirt and himself as well. Xiumin(22) - Kindergaten Teacher, checked.

[11:25 AM]

A guy with ripped black jeans and leather jacket entered the house nonchalantly. As he reached the livingroom, he quickly searched the remote of air conditioner to cool down the temperature.

" Damn it's so hot outside " he took off his leather jacket.

The sound of dripping shower caught his attention. A smirk appeared on the corner of his full lips. He walked closer toward that bathroom. He leaned his ear closer to the door, ready to eavesdrop anything with a hope to initialize gender of whoever was showering right now. From his naughty smirk, of course he expected the one who showering was girl. He just got himself excited so he accidently bumped his chain bracelet against the door. Xiumin who heard the knocking voice quickly turned the shower off.

" " that guy hissed.

" Yes? " Xiumin asked.

" Male? *pout* Oh nothing... ".

" Sorry, if you don't mind you can use bathroom next to the kitchen because I'll take longer time to shower " Xiumin said.

" Alright, don't worry ".

" My name is Xiumin anyway. Nice to meet you... well we haven't meet each other *chuckle*. Let's meet later, okay? ".

" I almost tainted my eyes by peeping guy ".

That guy just ignored Xiumin introduction then went upstairs to find his room. He smiled in satisfaction found that his room is single. Sharing was the thing that he hates the most in this world. He decided to take a nap before doing his part-time job. Kai(18) - College Student + Part Time Worker, checked.

[12:00 AM]

The door of the mansion was opened and a guy with a backpack entered. He looked at camera at the livingroom then bowed slowly. He looked around the house confusedly just as the former members. But then he heard a sound of an open door. That guy's eyes met Xiumin's. He quickly bowed politely to Xiumin.

" Annyeonghaseyo ".

" Annyeonghaseyo. Sorry I take a long time to shower. Eh why you haven't take a shower yet? Is there something wrong with the bathroom next to kitchen? ".

" Pardon? ".

" You are the one who knock when I was showering right? " Xiumin asked.

" Anieyo, I just came. My name is Suho, nice to meet you ".

" Then who knocked on the door earlier, uh? Anyway my name is Xiumin ".

" Xiumin-sshi? Are you chinese? ".

" No, but I live in Chinese for a quite long time. And I teach Chinese in kindergaten, that's why I keep on using my chinese name. Hehehe... xie - xie, woi ai ni " Xiumin said playfully.

Suho just laughed awkwardly at Xiumin's over-bright personality but manage to stay calm to show his politeness.

" By any chance, Xiumin-sshi where's your room? We choose our room ourself or.. ".

" No.. No.. No. The room is already decided. I don't see room with your name here, so I believe your name is upstairs. I'm the first who came here and obviously know this house better, so if you have anything to ask just go on ".

" Neh, please take care of me well. I'm here just to put my books and stuffs since I have to go tutoring ".

" Oh of course, let's get to know each other later on, neh? ".

" If so then I'll go upstairs. Thank you Xiumin-sshi, nice to meet you and let's get a long well " he bowed and went upstairs.

" Neh~~~ Aigoo, such a polite fellow " Xiumin smiled widely.

Suho(21) - College Student + Part Time Tutor, checked.
 

[3:00 PM]

" Annyeonghaseyo ".

A girl opened the door timidly. She looked around the livingroom then walked to the inner part of house but no one there. She placed two big boxes of food from her lunch cafe on dining table. Since this was the first episode of reality show that she was invited, she decided to close her cafe early. She smiled knowing her room near the kitchen. After unpacking her stuffs, she wore her appron then unpacked the food then go to the kitchen to take some plates.

Suddenly the front door opened. She ran from kitchen then greeted that person. That was her habit to greet customer in her cafe so she naturally did it when someone came. A skinny boy entered the house with annoyed expression. He loosened his tie then sat at the livingroom. Those two strangers exchange stare awkwardly.

" Give me water " that guy said.

" Neh? Ah wait a minute ".

That girl disappeared in the kitchen then came back with a glass of cold water. That guy took it then drank it until the last drip.

" Thank you " he smiled cutely.

" You're welcome " the girl answered with a slight blush.

" So you are working here? " he asked pointed at her appron.

" This... oh no. Actually I was invited too ".

" Really? I am so sorry, I thought you are.... Then why you got me water when I told you too? You should told me earlier ".

" You look so thirsty so I couldn't say no. Beside I usually serve customer in my cafe too so It wasn't a big deal for me ".

" You own cafe? Me too... I own coffee shop ".

" Mine is lunch cafe. We have different type of cafe so we are not a business enemies, right? ".

" I guess no. Byun Baekhyun " he said offer his hand.

" Lee Younghee " she shook his hand.

" Welcome~~~~~ " a voice heard that caught attention of those two.

" My name is Xiumin. I am the first who arrived in our house. It's not like I am asking to be respected as seonbae since I arrived first. No.. No. It's just I knew  this house a bit longer than you guys. So if you have anything to ask, you have me " Xiumin said proudly.

" Annyeonghaseyo " Baekhyun and Younghee said at the same time.

" Your name is Baekhyun right, we are roommate ".

" Really, I'm glad we are stay in the same room.. Seonbae ".

" Seonbae? What Seonbae... But if you insisted, you can call me that. Hahahaha " Xiumin said in satisfaction.

" What's with the noise? ".

Kai walked downstairs while rubbing his sleepy eyes and yawning. 

" W..who are you? " Xiumin who hasn't meet Kai looked quite surprised.

" You??!!! " Baekhyun raised his voice and glared angrily at Kai.

Kai just looked at Baekhyun lazily. His eyes widen as he recognized him.

" Hyungnim!! ".

" You!!! How could you didn't show your at cafe, you want to be fired huh! I thought my arms will fall from cleaning those tables " Baekhyun whined.

" I'm sorry Hyungnim, I overslept. But Hyungnim, what are you doing here? " Kai asked confusedly.

" I'm going to ask you that too ".

" I guess both of us invited ".

" Great... now you don't have excuse to come late for work. I'll be watching you " Baekhyun laughed evilly.

" No way~~~".

Chen came out from his room quietly but managed to get Kai, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Younghee's attention.

" And who are you? I didn't see you before " Xiumin asked.

" I'm the first who came here and stayed in my room since I came. I guesss that's why you didn't see me earlier " Chen said shyly.

" Why are you blushing? " Baekhyun asked.

" Just don't mind... I always blushing over something lightly " Chen smiled shyly.

" Cute " Younghee mumbled causing Chen's face became redder.

" So I'm not the seonbae in here? " Xiumin mumbled.

" What seonbae? " Kai asked.

" Ah nothing... nothing. Hehehehe " Xiumin laughed awkwardly.

" What's your name again? " Kai asked.

" I haven't said yet, my name is Chen ".

" Chinese? " Xiumin asked excited.

" Just half. Is there anyone named Sehun here? " Chen Asked.

" I'm Xiumin ".

" Younghee ".

" Kai *head being slapped by Baekhyun* aish... Kim Jongin ".

" I think he hasn't arrived yet " Chen smiled shyly then came back to his room.

" I have to unpack my stuff. If you guys need anything you can go to my room " Xiumin said.

" Neh Seonbae " Baekhyun smiled.

" Why you guys keep on mentioning 'Seonbae'? " Kai asked curiously.

Baekhyun and Younghee just exchanged stare then laughed at how cute Xiumin who has obsession to be called senior in this house.

" Who's food is this " Kai walked closer to dining table with so much interest and quickly took the chopsticks.

" Mine " Younghee said.

" May I.... " Kai looked at Younghee with puppy eyes with his mouth biting the the tip of the chopsticks.

" Sure... I actually bring it for you guys " Younghee said blushing at the image of Kai's aegyo just now.

" Why you are blushing? You like a female version of Chen " Baekhyun laughed then join Kai.

" This is delicious " Kai said with mouth-full.

" As expected from lunch cafe's owner " Baekhyun agreed.

" You own cafe too? Our hyungnim too, I work part-time there " Kai said.

" If you don't mind, I'll take the charge of cooking in this house ".

" Call " Baekhyun and Kai said in unison.

" Cool then. Hehehe " Younghee smiled in satisfaction.

Younghee(22) - Lunch Cafe Owner and Baekhyun (20) - Coffee Shop Owner, checked.