Hyun's Evilness/Curiousity

Oppa! Why can't I see you?

KCHHHHKKKK! BOOOOM! BOOOOM! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! PIIIIIIIIIIING! PIIIIIIING! PIIIING! PING! P-KKK!

"WAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Hyun yelled

[A/N : in case anyone was wondering....yes. those are supposed to be sounds of things falling and breaking and well imagine a blind person walking around a house that theyve never been in before.....for example a kitchen...kekeke. now on with the story!]

"Huh?" Kyuhyun popped his eyes open slowly lifting up his head as he scratched it "Where's Hyun?"

"................"

"Hm........?" Kyuhyun poubted and laid his head back down "I don't think I need to worry. She's a strong gir--OH SHOOT! HYUN! HYUN! HYUN!"

Kyuhyun jumped out of the chair he was sleeping on and ran out the door

"AISH!" Kyuhyun scratched his head vigorously "How come I thought about Alex? Aish! I thought about Alex? Okay. That's weird. But Alex is a strong gi--AISH! HYUN! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Oppa" Kyuhyun turned around and stared at Hyun who was sitting on the counter with glass on the floor

"HYUN!" Kyuhyun ran to Hyun avoiding the broken pieces of glass "How did glass get on the floor?!"

"Oh~" Hyun nodded "So that's what that PING PING PING sound was. Hm~ Good thing I screamed then. I thought something bad happened like.......I dunno, a dog came in or something?"

"HYUN!" Kyuhyun grabbed Hyun and set her down on the couch in the living room as he began cleaning the broken glass "Stay here!"

"Ok~ay" Hyun sighed "But don't you have to go to school right away? Like, now?"

"I can explain later why I'm late. And it's WORK. Not school. Work" Kyuhyun vaccumed up all the glass and wiped the floors clean

"Oh" Hyun nodded "Then can I come with you to work?"

"................"

"Oppa?"

"No" Kyuhyun shook his head

"Wa~e?" Hyun poubted

"Because my job is VERY scary" Kyuhyun lied

"Well then why are you working there?"

"Because I need money"

"But Umma and Appa have money"

"But I want my own money"

"What for?"

"Just so I can save up"

"To spend on your girlfriend?"

"Yes, to spend on my gir--WHAT?!"

"So you DO have a girlfriend!" Hyun pointed her finger up in the air

"No. I do not"

"Then why did you--"

"Because you confused me Hyun"

"But Oppa! I know you like you can't be single!"

"How?"

"If you're single then I'm not blind"

"What does that mean?"

"Why wouldn't anyone wanna date my oppa?! You're awesome! Youre smart, good-looking......I think......and you're.....you're.......well you have an EVIL side and I know girls LOVE evil guys. And........you can SING! And girls just go crazy for guys who can sing! And....................well you're my brother! So you can't be single! Plus. You have so many friends, and three girls who are your friends too! So which one is your girlfriend?"

"Nice analogy" Kyuhyun smirked "But I'm still single"

"Then I should be able to see!" Hyun chuckled

"But you can't. And I am"

"Okay. Okay. But Oppa. Take me to your job!"

"Are you sure you won't be scared?"

"Of course! What's so scary about a job?! I mean, it's not like you're famous or anything so why should I be scared"

"Haha. Yeah, famous.......heh~" Kyuhyun scratched the back of his neck

"Oppa" Hyun grinned "Why are you stuttering? It's not like you really are famous, right?"

"Nope" Kyuhyun popped his lips "I work for a company that manages famous people though"

"Oh" Hyun smirked "So.......you work under the famous people?"

"Yes, I do" Kyuhyun lied

"Then I should be able to go"

"But it's scary!"

"How so?"

"The fans"

"Well they're not your fans, so why should I be scared?"

"But I work with these famous people and the fans like to follow them around"

"So............we can always sneak in"

"I guess. But I wouldnt risk it if I were you"

"But I wanna meet someone famous!"

"Really now?"

"Mhm~ In America the closest I got to meet a famous person was the internet. And I can't even see! So I had people tell me about them"

"And who did you find out about?"

"Well I found out about........um........well actually. Nobody. Since nobody could explain things to me thoroughly"

"Hah~ Okay. I'll let you meet some famous people. But that means I have to call one of the girls to come to the company to stay by your side while I go work. Araso?"

"What girls?"

"My friends from yesterday"

"Oh~ Okay!"

"Then I'll get you your clothes. Wait here okay. I need to get ready myself"

"Araso"

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

So.......I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I have been trying to get my labtop to work! The internet did not at all work! Like it was unavaiable....BUT it was working for EVERYTHING else! I WAS SOOOOOOOOO PEED-OFF! And TODAY. Just like an hour ago! I restarted my labtop and guess what happened?! THE INTERNET WORKED! AISH! Everything got me mad! >___< AISH! but anyway.........away from my anger management problems.....which I do not have just to let you all know......thank you all for reading this story! and thanks for all the subscribers! I went on and was like woah. only eight chapters and 25 subscribers. crazy.......haha but thanks! kamsamnida! *little bow* yeah i dont bow low.....haha i got my choir teacher to start bowing though since i always greet her with a "Hello! *little bow*" haha. and she bows back. HAHAHA. but thanks and byebye! anneyong!

aniimeefann out! [>.<]/"