Lindi

Oppa! Why can't I see you?

It's been SO LONG and I HAVE NOT UPDATED THIS STORY! BUT VWOILA! My AWESOME thought-er--coolio-reflected-mind-things have finally been poured/written/typed onto this page...hahaha. sorry for being late and YEA! enjoy....hopefully it's good:) sujudork602 :) i put lindi in too....sorry for not telling you...she's only gonna be in for some time though...she's spicing things up :)  

Hyun’s POV

*sigh* So how do I say this? *pause* My oppa is busy and my parents are finally home and it’s been a month since I’ve seen my brother…so you can say that now since his birthday is coming up I want to do something for him…*sigh*…but no one will help me. That and Kyuhyun oppa always says that he’s busy when I ask him to come stay with me…*tear*…it’s sad sometimes…Now where did that blasted phone go?! *feels around wall*

"GOT IT!" I cheered by myself and sighed realizing again that I was home…alone

Maybe I shouldn’t call? Maybe he’s busy again? But this past month has been pretty fun with Kibum…yeah…I’ve been hanging out with Kim Kibum…no. Not the SHINY, Key Kibum…do you know yet? No he is not a beast. Not the one Uki knows…it’s my oppa’s friend Kibum! Yeah. The one he goes to school with…did you know that he’s an actor?! I didn’t know…not until my Umma and Appa told me. Kibum’s nice though. Him and Sungmin would come and hang out with me. All my oppa’s friends would. Even Uki and Clea and Alex…but my oppa…he’s another story! Every time I ask him to come he always says he need to study or he’s working! Well TOO BAD! HE NEEDS TO LEARN TO GIVE UP A LITTLE BIT OF HIS TIME! AH--! *sigh* I’ve been deprived from my oppa for too long…I think I’m going crazy…

DING DONG!

"I wonder who that is" I turned around and searched for the door "Hello?"

"Hyun!" I heard Sungmin’s voice ring and something hugged me…it’s Sungmin

"Sungmin oppa!" I hugged him back and smiled "Is my oppa still busy?"

"Oh…" he sighed and I could already tell that he wasn’t gonna be here

"That’s okay!" I smiled again and didn’t show my disappointment "I know my oppa is busy with work and school. He needs to study hard! Oppa wants him to take over when he’s gone. Hehe~"

"Hyun we need to tell you something about Kyuhyun" I heard Henry coming closer towards me

"Mm~?" I blinked and nodded "What’s wrong with oppa?"

"It’s just…can we ask you if you know who Lindi is?" Henry choked when he said Lindi

"Of course I know" I nodded "She really loves my oppa you know"

"Wait!" Henry’s voice came closer and I think he grabbed my shoulders "You met Lindi and she didn’t HURT YOU?"

"Why would she hurt me?" I pouted "Lindi loves me too. And I love her"

"Hyun--"

"But! I don’t love her like in that icky gross LOVE-LOVE way!" I shook my head

"Wait Hyun" I heard Sungmin sigh "Is Lindi really nice to you?"

"Mhm!" I chirped "Ara unni said to stay away from her though…she said Lindi was a bad girl"

"…" For just a bit everyone remained silent…I wonder what happened? Why do they wanna know so much about Lindi?

Henry’s POV

GEESH! THAT B*TCH WOULD BE NICE TO HER!

"Wait Hyun" Sungmin hyung sighed "Is Lindi really nice to you?"

"Mhm!" Hyun’s eyes squinted and she cheekily smiled "Ara unni said to stay away from her though…she said Lindi was a bad girl"

WAIT ONE SECOND! Kyuhyun’s older sister should know about Lindi being a b*tch! Mission accomplished! We shall ask Ara whenever we see her…which will probably be never…since we’ll need to ask Kyuhyun to contact her for us…and then we’ll have to tell him why we need to talk with her…and then he’s gonna find out it’s about Lindi and he’s gonna get defensive…and then!!!!!!!!!! GEESH! If he protects that b*tch THIS MUCH then he should just marry her! GOSH!

"Uhm…" Hyun bit her lip nervously then her head dropped and turned around walking away from us "They did leave…"

"Hyun?" I grabbed her shoulder and her head whipped around so fast that it hit my face…let me say that getting your face hit by hair is not very fun, it hurts…

"You didn’t leave me!" she hugged me tightly and then gasped letting me go "Mianhe *bow* …I was out of line"

Silly girl. I patted her head and chuckled at her foolishness "What did your sister tell you about Lindi?"

"Lindi?" Hyun pursed her lips and rubbed her chin thinking

"If you don’t know much you don’t have to strain yourself--" I tried stopping Hyun but she snapped her fingers and smirked

"It’ll be a long story though…" Hyun sighed then perked up "But I’ll tell you!"

"Okay" I smiled and Hyun brought us all over to the couch…well she tried to anyway…she brought us to the kitchen first, then outside, then the backyard, then we just told her to follow us…

"So…" Hyun nibbled on her nail for a bit and then puffed her lips "Well Ara always told me whenever Lindi would come over that I should stay FAR away from Lindi since she isn’t my friend and she’s Kyuhyun oppa’s but then later on when we got older Ara would tell me that even when Lindi wasn’t over. And then one day when I was visiting home she said that she hated Lindi and that she was a bad girl. I asked her why and she said that she almost made Kyuhyun oppa’s girlfriend kill herself. So I asked Lindi about that"

"YOU WHAT?!" Everyone and myself stood up and stared at Hyun

"I asked Lindi what happened with Kyuhyun oppa’s girlfriend…and she said that she didn’t do anything"

"Did you believe her?" I asked

"Yeah, why wouldn’t I?" Hyun nodded innocently

Poor girl…one day she could be kidnapped and she wouldn’t even care

"Well…afterwards Kyuhyun oppa’s girlfriend ended up breaking up with him and that was really sad. Kyuhyun oppa wouldn’t talk with me for an entire month. Ara said he was sulking and depressed so I shouldn’t bother him…and so I didn’t, but it was lonely not talking to oppa…*sigh*…but after that Lindi came over one day and Ara yelled at her about breaking up Kyuhyun and his girlfriend and then Kyuhyun came out of his room and yelled at Ara and it was a BIG MESS! Lindi started crying and Ara was crying and Kyuhyun sounded really scary so I ended up crying too and then I ran out of the house and kept running til I couldn’t run anymore…I don’t remember what happened after that but I remember somebody pushing me out of the house before I left. It was like they were telling me I was useless and that I didn’t belong there. I also remember Kyuhyun oppa finding me somewhere. I don’t remember where I ran to but I know Kyuhyun oppa was breathing really heavy like he ran a mile. He was smelly and tired and he took me home by himself telling me that everything would be okay…*pause*…and then. After that day…Lindi wasn’t allowed into our house anymore, Umma and Appa are really strict about letting Lindi inside the house now…her name is like taboo to them, but I think that she’s a nice person *smile* she always treated me really nicely and was never mean to me!"

"How old were you when all this happened?" Sungmin asked right before I could

"Uhm…I was 11 or 12 I think" Hyun was counting her fingers "So Kyuhyun oppa was probably 16 or 17"

"That was before he debuted with us" Kibum whispered to me

"I think that was the last time I really saw Lindi" Hyun crossed her arms nodding "Well I didn’t necessarily see Lindi but you know what I mean…anyway…I did meet her one other time when she was eating lunch with Kyuhyun oppa and myself because of things…and that time…I think she got jealous because Kyuhyun oppa brought his girlfriend along too, and then afterwards Kyuhyun’s girlfriend ended up hitting Lindi or something while they were going to the bathroom together. Supposedly oppa’s girlfriend hit Lindi for no reason…but Ara said that his girlfriend had the right to hit a bish like Lindi. I don’t know"

Poor girl…she had to live with that b*tch always with her…and stupid Kyuhyun just lets the innocent girl get hurt too. Stupid Kyuhyun! I betcha if Hyun wasn’t your sister Lindi would just walk all over your sister and treat her like she was dirt.