Who are you?

Oppa! Why can't I see you?

"Darn!" Hyun pouted "And to think that I almost knew someone at oppa’s job!"

"Aha" the man chuckled "Sorry to disappoint you"

"You disappointed me a LOT" Hyun sighed "But I guess it makes sense. *sigh* But your facial structure is a lot like Myunghee unni’s"

"I get that a lot" he grinned

"Sorry I mistook you for my unni" Hyun bowed "Do you mind taking me back to Donghae oppa. I don’t wanna get lost. If I get lost then oppa will throw a tantrum"

"Sure thing" he grabbed Hyun’s hand and led her back to Donghae "But do you mind telling me who you are? I never knew that Donghae had another cute little sister"

"Uwah. Kamsamnida. But I’m not Donghae oppa’s sister" Hyun smiled

"Ah. Oh" he nodded "Then who’s little sister are you?"

"Kyuhyun oppa"

"Oh~"

Hyun held out her cane "Are you famous by any chance?"

"Hm?" he stared at Hyun’s cane that hit Donghae who walked by

"Oof!" Donghae fell over on the ground and looked up at Hyun "Yah! What was that for?!"

"Mianhe hamnida" Hyun stuck her hand up and bowed "Donghae oppa?"

"Da~e" Donghae scratched the back of his head and stood up "I know you didn’t mean to make me fall"

"Yeah" Hyun nodded quickly and pointed next to her poking the man who she thought was her unni "Donghae oppa, tell me who this person is"

"Can’t she tell by looking?" he rose a brow

"She can’t see" Donghae placed his hand on the man’s shoulder

"Donghae oppa" Hyun pouted "Tell me who he is"

"Oh" the man bit his lip and bowed to Hyun "I’m sorry! I didn’t know that you couldn’t see!"

"She thought you were a girl by feeling your face and you still didn’t think that she couldn’t see?" Donghae chuckled

"Donghae oppa!" Hyun slammed her foot hard on the ground "Who is this man?!"

"HYUN!" Kyuhyun ran towards Hyun and hugged her "Hyun! I found you!"

"That’s great oppa, but let Donghae oppa tell me who this mister is" Hyun searched for the top of Kyuhyun’s head and patted it as she stood on her tippy toes and Kyuhyun was crouching down

"Why don’t I just tell yo--" the man began

"No!" Hyun furiously shook her head "Donghae oppa has to tell me since I asked him first! If he doesn’t then he’ll be disappointed. I would be disappointed if someone took my job-duty thinger"

"Okay then" Donghae ruffled Hyun’s hair "Let me introduce you to SHINee’s Kim Kibum"

"Kim Kibum?" Hyun frowned "I already met Kibum though!"

"This is a different Kibum" Kyuhyun sighed "You can call him Key"

"Key?" Hyun her lips "Like a key to a door?"

"A key to a locket" Key smirked

"I like door’s better" Hyun crossed her arms

"Okay" Key nervously laughed

"Just kidding!" Hyun stuck out her tongue "That’s cute! I like you! You wanna be my friend?"

"Uh. Sure thing" Key chuckled

"Don’t be thinking about anything more than being friends Key" Kyuhyun glared at Key

"Oppa! Don’t be mean to the poor guy!" Hyun hit Donghae

"Ow~" Donghae winced in pain "Am I your object of pain or something cause you’re always hitting me?"

"Aha. Mianhe hamnida Donghae oppa" Hyun patted Donghae on his head and nodded "I guess you are"

"BWOH?!" Donghae widened his eyes

"Just kidding" Hyun smiled widely "But you were the one who said so first"

"But that’s not funny Hyun" Donghae pouted

"I thought it was funny" Kyuhyun laughed out loud

"She is Kyuhyun’s little sister" Key chuckled "She’s got his evilness"

"Really?" Kyuhyun stared at Hyun for a LONG time "I think she’s an angel. Nothing evil about her whatsoever"

"Really?" Donghae and Key both exchanged glances

"I’m not evil?" Hyun gave an innocent look then smirked "Or am I? hehe~"

"No you are not" Kyuhyun patted Hyun’s head

"But what’s a SHINee?" Hyun furrowed her eyebrows together

"A band" Kyuhyun coughed

"Oh" Hyun nodded "Are you sure you’re not famous oppa?"

"Na~w" Kyuhyun shook his head "Me? Famous? Never"

"If you say so" Hyun bit her lip

"What are you talking about Kyu--" Key began but Kyuhyun and Donghae pulled him to the side

"She doesn’t know that I’m famous" Kyuhyun whispered to Key

"It’s very hush-hush" Donghae put his index finger to his lips

"Oh. Okay" Key nodded and the three turned around to find Hyun missing

"WHERE DID SHE GO NOW?!" Kyuhyun screamed 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

ahaha. i felt like updating! hahaha. and omo! hyun is missing again! i think i got even more sick though....T^T my nose WONT stop running! urgh! >.< but anyway thank you all for reading! and thanks for the comments too! keep on commenting and subscribing! i looked at my subscribers and i was like WOO-HOO! SO MANY! ahahaha. but thank you all for supporting me and stuff. byebye! annyeong!

aniimeefann out! v(^w^)/"