Oppa! I'm coming back home!

Oppa! Why can't I see you?

Kyuhyun's POV

RING! RING! RING!

Er-- What's that stupid ringing?! Why is it bothering me in my PRECIOUS sleep! Does the person know that I am THE Cho Kyuhyun?! Where is that darn phone?! Aish!.......Got it!

"Yobassaeyo?" I yawned

"Oppa?" I heard a familiar voice on the other line and immediately sat up-right in my bed

"Dae? What's wrong?" I asked a bit concerned, I mean, she only calls me if somethings wrong or something--according to her--REALLY IMPORTANT happened

"Oppa! I'm coming back home!" she happily yelled over the phone

"....................." What did she say?

"Oppa?" she called me "Oppa? Are you still there?"

"D-d-dae......" I stutterred "Wh-when are you c-coming back?"

"I'm at the airport right now actually!"

"How did you get to the airport? How do you know you're at the airport? Who took you there? Why didn't you tell me about this before hand? I would've sent someone to pick you up! Does Umma and Appa know about this? Did you te--"

"Oppa!" she yelled at me "Umma took me to the airport. I wanted to surprize you but Umma said I needed to call you since she cant come back home with me"

"Okay.....so Umma took you......but why did you need to call me? And WHAT?! Umma cant go back home with you?! Who are you going to leave with?!"

"Umma told me to tell you that you need to pick me up at the airport and send me home"

".............................." What?! I cant go pick her up! My schedule is packed today! It's the end of the year and everyone is busy! I have too much to do! I cant pick her up!

"Oppa?" she sighed over the line "I know you're busy with school, but I cant get home myself"

"Maybe I'll send a friend to pick you up" I muttered to myself

"BWOH?! OPPA! I dont want some RANDOM person picking me up!" she yelled at me

"But Im busy!" I yelled back

"Oppa!" she clicked her tongue "If you dont pick me up then I'm gonna tell Umma!"

"But--"

"No buts!" she heaved a sigh "If I dont se--..............."

"......................" Oh gre~at. "Hyun. You'll hear me there okay"

"...........I need you physically there! If you're not there then I'm staying at the airport!"

"Da~e." I nodded

"I miss you oppa" she mumbled

"I miss you too" I sighed

"When can I see you again?"

"You can't really see me......" Oh shoot! I said it!

"I know........." she sounded a bit sad ".......but when do you think I can actually SEE you?"

"I don't know. Soon hopefully" my voice cracked

"Ok~ay. I'm going to hang up. My flight is right now. Pick me up at 9:00 pm. Ara~so?"

"Ara~so" I smiled to myself and nodded "I'll be there to pick you up"

"Good! I gotta go now. Annyeong! Saranghaeyo!" she let out a long breath and made a loud kiss smacking sound

"Saranghaeyo" I smacked my lips and hung up the phone

Now back to sleep.

"Who was that?" I heard a familiar voice from behind me

Oh gre~at!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

ahahaha. so i updated! ^^ hope you all liked it! who is the mystery person? hm.......? I wonder. let me think of someone who'd be good to put in now.....kekeke. but TANG KYU for reading and annyeong!

aniimeefann out! v(OwO)/"