FINAL.

Seungyoung Got Married!

a/n: sorry people i have no mood to write about seungyoung so i have no choice but to end it. ): thanks for supporting me, but i really am a hardcore shipper of kyuyoung so i really concentrate on just kyuyoung ._. you see, all my ideas on seungyoung has drained out >< really sorry people, i've disappointed you all. ):

Sooyoung carried the crying KyungSan onto her lap as she patted him lightly. SeungRi rushed over with the milk bottle in his hand.

"KyungSan ah, dont cry! grow up and be as handsome as appa!" He said with aegyo as he fed the baby some milk.

"Yah, grow to be as cute as me!" SooYoung said as she tried some weird aegyo.

"SooYoung ah don't do this, it hurts my ears.." He says as he playfully covers his ears. SooYoung pouted then turned back to the baby. Well, her pout is cute.

"Oppa, we have to bring KyungSan for the health check later!"

"Arrasso, go change first." He carried KyungSan while waiting for his "wife" to change.

She started to pack some food too. KyungSan had fell asleep. SeungRi hugged her from the back.

"Yeobo.. My back is aching. Ottoke?" He asked as SooYoung turned over and pinched his cheek. "Yah, that's what you get for badmouthing me! Come, i'll massage your back." SooYoung pulled him over to the couch as she massaged his back and he closed his eyes. Then, he lay back.

"Yeobo, I like your legs. I always loved it. Since the day I saw you." He said as he lay his head on her lap and used his fingers to tickle her long leg.

"Yah, we're on air honey.." She whispered to him and he immediately moved his hands away. "Oops."

After bringing KyungSan to the healthcheck and back to the house..

"and.. CUT! GOOD TAKE! LET'S CALL IT A DAY!" The director shouted as everyone packed their stuff and SooYoung, even though she's tired, continued to play with KyungSan while waiting for his parents to pick him up. SeungRi changed out of the clothes, preparing to go on his date with SooYoung after WGM filming for the day.

"Everyone worked hard~" SooYoung said as she bowed to the PDs and filming crew. Only SeungRi, SooYoung and KyungSan were left outside the cold night, waiting for the parents.

"Oppa~" SooYoung called out to SeungRi as he walked towards the bench where SooYoung was sitting with KyungSan and sat beside her, moving KyungSan to sit on her lap. He saw that SooYoung was wearing thin clothes so he draped his jacket around her.

"Aren't you cold?" He asked as he her hair, she leaned her head on his shoulder. "Nope." Silence filled the air as the wind continued to howl. Some snow started to come down and KyungSan lifted his tiny hand to fill it. He laughed in contentment as SeungRi took him from Sooyoung's lap and carried him up.

SooYoung just smiled at KyungSan who was over excited about the snow.

"Sooyoung sshi? SeungRi sshi?" KyungSan's parents arrived and SeungRi hurriedly passed KyungSan on to the parents. He wanted to go out with SooYoung already.

"Soo, let's have dinner." He said as he pulled SooYoung up from her seat.

They grabbed food at a nearby pushcart. SeungRi wanted to bring her to a shopping mall but instead, she brought him back to the same bench.

"Oppa, I want to sstay here with you to watch the snow."She said as she leaned onto SeungRi. He hugged her.

"Soo, scared about the scandals they're going to come up when they see us at the shopping centre?"

"Nope.."

"Anyway, everyone knows that we're dating now."

"I know, but oppa, I want to have some private time with you. When we go to the mall, all your fans hog you."

"And you get jealous?" He said playfully as a snowflake dropped on SooYoung's nose. She smiled a little, then the snowflake melted off.

"Yes, of course I do. But I just want to be with you here."

He knew that she was the kind who wanted some romance in the air. He placed his face in her hair. Strawberry shampoo-something he likes.

He planted a kiss on her hair as he wrapped his arms around her waist and hands.

"Saranghaeyo SooYoung." He whispered as he kissed her cheek.

"Nado Saranghaeyo." She said as she turned around and leaned closer to SeungRi, kissing him on the lips as SeungRi pulled her in closer for a passionate kiss, while smiling at the same time. He finally had the girl he loves to be with him.

nothing will ever do us apart.

===================================================================