#3

Seungyoung Got Married!

SeungRi and SooYoung lay on the mat and stared at the deep blue sky, making shapes out of the clouds.

"Oppa, that one looks like a panda, that's you."

"Yah, that's a strawberry. I like strawberries keke."

"Jinjja?" SooYoung sat up and took out a notebook and wrote down:

What SeungRi Oppa Likes! <3

1. Pandas! (he is one. ^^)

2. Big Bang!

3. himself. :P

4. Strawberries!

5. Being Childish. (:

6.

"So cute~" SeungRi said to the camera as he looked at SooYoung writing "Being Childish."

"Baby, is that counted in as AEGYO too? Aigoo Awwww." He made some aegyo.

"Yah! Shut up, stop calling me baby, i feel so weird."

"Babyyy~" He use aegyo again.

"YAH!" She smacked his head and lay down on the mat.

[WGM STUDIO]

"Yah!! She abused my SeungRi!" GD said as he pouted.

"Hyung, stop acting cute." DaeSung said as he continued to look at the screen in envy that his dongsaeng has a wife.

GD just had the O_O face.

[Park]
 

"Oppa, let's try something we've never done before!"

"What do you want to do?"

"Fly a kite!" Sooyoung said as SeungRi looked at the camera in embarrassment.

[BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW]

"SeungRi sshi, what did you think your wife wanted you to do?"

"Honestly, I thought she wanted a chu." He said as he looked sadly to the camera and did an imaginery chu to the camera.

[KITE STORE]

"Oppa, let's fly this kite!" She took out a blank kite and SeungRi paid for it. She started to decorate it.

"Soo, Let's put our fingerprint on it!" He dipped his hand in paint and placed her's in it too and put them on the kite.

He turned to look at SooYoung who was laughing and put some paint on her nose. She closed her eyes and winced a little.

so cuteee~!

SeungRi wrote: SeungYoung <3

and SooYoung wrote: 3 december! (just take it that they got "married" on 3 december. ^^)

SeungRi decided to be mushy *sooyoung likes mushy and romantic stuff, according to the scrapbook.*

"SeungRi <3 SooYoung!"

"Oppa!" SooYoung screamed as she put her head on her knees and SeungRi just chuckled.

"3..2..1..fly!" SeungRi let go of the kite and ran beside SooYoung to fly with her with kite. They sat shoulder to shoulder and SeungRi suddenly put his arm around her shoulders, making SooYoung blush.

[WGM STUDIO]

"For starters, they're really fast hmm." Uee said.

"That's really fast, faster than khuntoria. Aish, Nichkhun hyung.." Junho muttered as he continued to watch them.

[FLYING KITE!]

"Oppa, do you think we can hold hands 2 episodes later?" SooYoung asked as SeungRi let her put her head on his shoulder.

"Well, I guess so, keke. Then we can have our house!" SeungRi said as he started to imagine the house he was going to have with SooYoung.

Just then, an idea struck SooYoung. Since today is 7 december, in 5 days time it's SeungRi Oppa's birthday! I should surprise him..

"Oppa, we have to leave soon right?" SooYoung looked sadly at him.

"Yeah, after today, we'll only see each other 2 weeks later.." SeungRi pouted as SooYoung drew the kite back.

"Oppa, keep the kite and remember it okay?"

"You don't want it?"

"Yah, you won't miss me?"

"Of course I will! Arrasso, I'll keep it, until we have our house,we'll make a jungle out of it and put the kite with us keke."

"Yeah!"

"SooYoungie, let's take a selca using polaroid.." SeungRi took out a white instax polaroid and started to take cute pictures with SooYoung and the kite.

"One for you, one for me, one for a collection!" SeungRi took out a photobook that he decorated nicely.

"Oppa, that's so cute!" SooYoung looked through and found both of their pictures photoshopped into a wedding photoshoot and she laughed at it.

[WGM STUDIO]

"Yah, he never decorates our cards nicely, he just doodles on it. And he never uses photoshop. He's crazy. Really crazy." Said DaeSung.

[OUTSIDE SNSD DORM]

"Annyeong SooYoungie~"

"Oppa.." SooYoung hugged him and SeungRi stood there, stunned.

"Annyeong, see you in 2 weeks time.. Please sleep well and call or text me when you're free.." She said as she pecked him on the cheek and walked away, waving goodbye to him. Tears started to well up in his eyes in the taxi but he rubbed it off.

[WGM STUDIO]

"If SeungRi cries, Bae Young (TaeYang) is going to cry too."GD said as a fake crying taeyang animation popped out.

[BIGBANG DORM] *OFF AIR* (now, they're not filming WGM. :P)

SeungRi lay down on his bed and started to roll around. I feel so weird.

He took out his phone and started to text SooYoung.

To: Wifey SooYoung <3

Baby~ Baby Panda can't sleep. ):

To: Baby Panda [SeungRi! <3]

Aww. ): Time to sleep already Baby Panda! You have schedules tomorrow. ><

To: Wifey SooYoung <3

): I know.. But I miss you, wifey. D:

To: Baby Panda [SeungRi! <3]

Me too~ <3 But you have to work, so rest well arrasso? (: Baby Panda, Fighting~!

To: Wifey SooYoung <3

Arrasso! :D I will work hard to earn money, to buy presents for wifey. <3

To: Baby Panda [SeungRi! <3]

keke. Aish, don't waste your money!): Anyway, kamsahamnida for the present, I like it. :D reminds me, I have yet to buy baby panda present.. D: *panics*

To: Wifey SooYoung <3

aww! No need okay? You're the present! :D I'm baby panda, you're my bamboo <3

To: Baby Panda [SeungRi! <3]

Aish stop being mushy! :3 Anyway, go sleep already! Jaljayo baby panda, sleep tight! <3

To: Wifey SooYoung <3

Arrasso, take care! (: Jaljayo~

To: Baby Panda [SeungRi! <3]

Three little bears living in a house, Daddy bear, Mommy bear, Baby bear! Daddy bear is actually a panda (<3), Mommy bear is a bamboo shikshin, Baby bear is very cute! Jaljayo~ Call/text me when you're free! Don't miss me too much because I probably will miss you a lot. ): Annyeong~!

SeungRi blushed at the last text and started to imagine, will I have a baby bear with you?<3, and he started to sleep..

=====================

How's this chapter? O:

Anyway, please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! :D

also if you can, do check out my first fanfic (before this), THE LOVE CHANNEL! :D I'm aiming for another 1 more subscriber this week to hit perfect 20. :D please support me! KAMSAHAMNIDA! <3