#5

Seungyoung Got Married!

[note: this chapter is when seungyoung isnt filming wgm for now]

SeungRi stood at the balcony, gazing at the stars aimlessly. A pair of hands hugged him from the back and he turned around.

"Uee Noona?" He asked in bewilderment. what the heck, why is she here?

"SeungRi ah.. I missed you." She said seductively. However, SeungRi wasn't moved at all.

"Noona, Erm, who let you in?"

"I told GD that you wanted to see me so yeah."

"What the hell? Noona, I never wanted to see you!" He said. He was starting to get the feeling that Uee was annoying him.

"SeungRi, please don't be like that.."She said in a pleading voice. She loved SeungRi, but she knew that SeungRi only liked on girl, and that was SooYoung. Yeah, SooYoung was much more prettier than her, and SooYoung was better in dancing. Not to mention, she fits his personality. But Uee tried so many ways to change just for him. Yet she couldn't let him love her.

Meanwhile, SeungRi's phone was vibrating.

========================

SooYoung called SeungRi's phone irritably. This pabo, not answering my calls! She decided to leave a voicemail.

"Annyeong SeungRi oppa! Can I come over to your dorm? I'm really bored now and I miss you oppa! See you later arrasso?" She started to wear her long cardigan since it was cold outside and headed to the Big Bang dorm.

========================

"SeungRi ah, please dont hate me!" She pleaded as SeungRi pushed her out of the dorm.

"Stop coming here Uee, I told you I only treated you as a best friend, please dont make me want to lose it all!"

Uee cried and cried, until she saw SooYoung.

SeungRi was still arguing with her.. and she decided to do something bad.

"SeungRi ah, saranghaeyo." She said as she put SeungRi's arms around her waist and she kissed him. SeungRi was in total shock.

SooYoung stood there, rooted to the ground. What the hell was happening?

SeungRi got his senses back and immediately pushed Uee away.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!" he shouted as Uee just cried a little. (crocodile tears..)

A tears escaped from SooYoung's eye.

SeungRi saw SooYoung rooted to the ground, he ran towards her.

"Soo, it's all a misunderstanding, listen to me, she came to bother me.."

"Right.. All a misunderstanding.."

"Soo, please believe me, I really didn't make her do it!"

"I saw everything."

"I didn't make her do it, I never liked her, you know that I only like y-"

"Stop it.. Please stop it.."SooYoung said, her voice shivering. She broked away from SeungRi's grasp and started to run away.

SeungRi could only run after her. He just wanted her to be fine, he didn't want any misunderstandings. Meanwhile, Uee just walked away happily. Not only did she steal a kiss from SeungRi, she was about to break both of them up...

============================

"SooYoung ah!" He shouted as Sooyoung headed for the road. He continued to run after her. Just then,

*HONKKKKKK!* The lorry was driving at full speed. Just then..

*CRASH.*

=====================================================

sorry for not updating, wasnt really having any inspiration. ):

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! <3

and i'll be having a new kyuyoung fic ^^ do check it out! it's already up (foreword).