#4

Seungyoung Got Married!

SooYoung was cooking at the same time while making a card.

"So add the meat into the frying pan.. Hmm, what to write next.. oh the oil! Kay I'll start with Annyeong SeungRi Oppa/Husband! Kay next, fry it.."

SooYoung was planning a secret birthday present for SeungRi since they won't see each other for 1week more or so. She knew that SeungRi would be filming Big Bang's comeback at MBC so she brought all the food and the present there. She sneaked into the Big Bang room and decorated the room. She knew that the rest had to go to 2NE1's room to help out except for the maknae.

She went to the side of the stage covered by the walls to watch SeungRi perform.

===========

"But you know that I love you girl.." He sang as he thought of SooYoung's face and gave a killer smile to himself, while the fans screamed.

He went to the back of the dancers and felt a new person's presence around him. He looked at the side and saw someone tall and slender, wearing sneakers. When he turned, the person had moved away and he felt weird but he just continued to sing. He could feel the person supporting him, but who was that person? Omma? Appa?

He sighed as GD started to strum the guitars. No one could see him that well anyway. It was his birthday today. yeah, he had many birthday wishes from his handphone to his me2day, but he was only waiting for one- SooYoung's one.

He imagined that she would call him or text him, or even facetime him. But nothing came. He checked his handphone just now so many times that DaeSung wanted to confiscate it from him. He got back to reality when GD smashed the guitar, then continued to dance.

"Good night." Top said in his low voice as the fans screamed and squealed. Big Bang went off stage and the maknae was left wandering around with his phone in his hand, checking his inbox all the time. He decided to go into the Big Bang room to rest. As he opened the door, it was dark.

"Anyone in here?" He asked as he called out into the darkness. As he on the lights, he saw an ultra big present on the ground, almost till his waist.

He opened the ribbon and..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGRI OPPA!" SooYoung screamed as the lid opened. SeungRi laughed and carried her out of the box while hugging her at the same time.

"Yah! I thought that you wouldn't come!" He said as he laid SooYoung down on the sofa.

"Oppa, saeyi chuka hamnida~" She sang as he looked at her cheerful expression and all the food around the table.

He was so touched that he unknowingly pecked her cheek and left her stunned. The WGM crew were also shocked.

"Thanks for the present SooYoung ah.. I thought that you wouldn't give me one.. And I didn't expect this surprise."

"J-Jinjja? Ahaha.. I thought that you'll miss me because 2 weeks is long!"

"Yeah keke. Thankyou, Saranghaeyo yeobo~" He said cutely but SooYoung ignored it, making him pout.

"Yah yeobo ah listen to your husband!" He said using aegyo.

"Oppa, choose what you want to eat!"

"Cheesecake?" He said as he opened his mouth and SooYoung fed him.

"Oppa, I got this present for you.." SooYoung passed him a box as he opened it..

"A fedora hat? Kamsahamnida, I always wanted it! Aww.."He said as he wore it then took a polaroid and pictured himself and SooYoung in it. It was getting late, so SeungRi accompanied her out to the building.

"Thank you SooYoung ah.." He said as she was about to get into the car.

"Oppa, I have one more present!" She said as she stood up from the carseat.

"Eh?"

SooYoung just stood up a little and pushed herself towards his face while SeungRi was still playing with the hat.

She pecked him on the cheek.

"Annyeong oppa!" She said as she pulled away and her manager drove away.

SeungRi stopped there. How he wished that this would repeat again and again. Her pecking his cheek. How cute was that?

I'm not going to wash my left cheek anymore. NEVER!

====================

sorry for not updating for quite some time, mianhae. >< thanks for subscribing, subscribers! :D

im going to make a new kyuyoung fic soon. ^^