#1

Seungyoung Got Married!

Seungri entered the Big Bang resting room after performing their hit single, Tonight, for Music Bank.

A pink letter was on his table and he opened it carefully.

WE GOT MARRIED HIRES YOU, LEE SEUNGRI OF BIG BANG!

Annyeong, Seungri of Big Bang! We are from We Got Married and have decided that YOU, the chosen one, is going to get into a virtual marriage with another female artiste since the Yongseo couple is leaving. To find out who she is, go to La Chateau Building that After School always use! Have fun, we hope that you'll be happy with your wife! Even if you aren't, you still have to accept her anyway! You WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BACK OUT FROM WGM. Thank you! SEUNGRI, FIGHTING!

Yours Sincerely,

PDs of WGM.

Seungri stared at the paper as Taeyang and GD came from behind him.

"OHMYGOD BUDDY YOU'RE IN WGM! QUICK, GO TO THAT BUILDING. HYUNG WILL DRIVE YOU THERE." GD took out his keys and dragged him to the car.

"Yah Hyung, they said a building that After School uses. Don't tell me it's Uee.. I didn't mean that thing when they asked me who it was. I was just saying because Manager hyung told me to."

"We know that! In fact, she's your good friend, and she's not your cup of tea. So who do you hope will be in After School?"

"Yah, I don't think it's After School. WGM PDs are sly, they won't give you the answer so easily. I don't even think it's AfterSchool's company.. Who do YOU think it is?" Taeyang said as he brainstormed.

"Aish I don't know.. I kind of hope it's her.." Seungri muttered.

"Yah Seungri, it's been 1 year and there's no chance of her keke. Good luck!" GD said as he pulled up infront of the building. Seungri adjusted his clothes as he saw the WGM crew outside.

Here it is Seungri.. breathe in and out!

"Annyeonghaseyo, SeungRi or VI of Big Bang here!" Seungri bowed to the camera and smiled cheekily.

"Hello SeungRi! Noona is here~" (The noona is the one with super short hair in WGM. Also the one who mislead Nichkhun on the bus of WGM in first episode. Let's just call her Noona.)

"Annyeong Noona!"

"Please describe where you're currently at now with Noona! Aigoo it feels so cool to be with a Big Bang member, the atmosphere's just different, KEKEKE." The Noona laughed uncontrollably.

"Ah, Now I'm currently at the foyer of La Chateau building, some place that AfterSchool uses! I came straight from Music Bank and GD hyung fetched me here to find out who my virtual wife is!"

"Ah, congratulations on winning first place in Music Bank and congrats that you're going to get a wife at only 20! Ah, your hyungs must be jealous.."

"Especially GD hyung I suppose, keke. I'm still guessing who my wife is!"

"Firstly, what's your type of girl?"

"Hmm, girls who are tall, pretty, kind, caring and most importantly, she has to have faith in me and love me!"

"So which artiste is close to, or is already your type of girl? Let's say After School?"

"Frankly speaking, I don't think any after school member is really my type.."

"Eh? What about UEE?"

"Ah, she's my buddy and noona, not really my cup of tea actually."

"Aha.. Then in F(X)?"

"Luna sshi. Victoria sshi is taken away by Nichkhun hyung keke."

"SNSD?"

"In So Nyu Shi Dae, it should be.. Sooyoung sshi."

"Ah, why her?"

"I guess she's my kind of girl already." Seungri confessed as he blushed a little.

"Well then what about 4minute?"

"HyunA. She's good at dancing too."

Just then, a letter box stood infront of the lift. Seungri went towards it and read another pink letter. Sheesh, these letters are getting me annoyed.. Just tell me who my wife is already!

INSTRUCTIONS TO FIND YOUR WIFE:

Your pretty virtual wife is on one of the levels in this building. You can take the lift, but only up to level 25. Till then, if your wife is still not there, then you have to take the stairs and check levels 49, 58 and 75. To confirm whether the female artiste is your wife, you must ask her whether she has a packet of tissue paper with her. Until then, good luck!

P/S: We never disappoint the males, they always get nice wifes. ^_^

Seungri sighed in defeat.

"Noon- NOONA?! Aish where is she? Ah well, let's all take the lift now.." Seungri pressed the button reluctantly and stepped inside.

[Level 5]

The lift stopped. Seungri looked upwards as the doors opened, revealing Uee. SeungRi was shocked.

"Uh, Annyeong!"

"Annyeong SeungRi sshi!" Uee said as she smiled sweetly at him.

Seungri's mind was blank. Please don't tell me she's my wife? Oh, right. I have to ask her the question.

"Uee Noona, do you have a packet of tissue paper with you?"

"Why?"

"Just answer.."

"Nope."

"JINJJA?! OKAY BYE."

"Yah! You're happy that I'm not your wife?"

Uee shouted into the lift as the door closed. Seungri was laughing evilly inside.

"Luckily she's not my wife, or we'll be so weird together because we're good friends! Aish, now I have to go up again.."

[Level 20]

"Annyeong SunYe sshi!" Seungri said as he laughed nervously.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Do you have tissue paper?"

"Yes, I have." Seungri stood there with the :O face.

But Sunye took out some table napkins.

"Sorry, but I only have table napkins!"

"A-Ah! That's alright, goodbye!" He closed the lift and sat on the railing.

[Level25]

"Aigoo wifey, please come out? I dont wanna climb the stairs.." SeungRi said to the camera, using aegyo.

The door opened the revealed Suzy of Miss A.

"Annyeong?" SeungRi was not really sure of who she was.

"Annyeonghaseyo SeungRi sshi! Can I have your autograph?" Suzy said as she took out a book and SeungRi signed on it.

"Here.. Uhm, Do you have tissue paper?"

"As a matter of fact.."

please say no..

"Ye-NO. keke."

"Aha, I knew it. You're underaged to join WGM." Seungri said as he headed for the staircase, winking at her.

, level 49?!

SeungRi climbed up all the way, at the same time cursing the WGM PDs.

He opened the doors of level 49 and Sunny of SNSD was standing there.

"Annyeong!"

"Annyeonghaseyo Sunny Noona."

"Woah, you're sweating quite a lot.."

"Yeah I know, so do you have tissue paper?"

"Nope. Do you want a cloth?" Sunny asked using aegyo.

"NOPE!" Seungri replied using aegyo too as he laughed, then turned into a serious face as he walked to the 58th level.

[Level 58]

Seungri panted heavily. "WIFE, COME OUT NOW, MY LEGS ARE ACHING!" Seungri shouted in the emergency staircase area since it was hollow.

The door flung open and it revealed Luna of F(X)

"Annyeong!"

"Luna sshi? Annyeonghaseyo! do you have tissue paper?"

"Ah.. Yeap! keke."

"You're my wife?!" Seungri couldn't believe it. I thought that it would be HER. but, it's luna.. sigh.

"Yes, keke. Annyeong husband!"

"Uhm annyeong.."

"You dont want me to be your wife?"

"Huh? N-no! When did I sound like it heheh.."

"Well it's okay, I'm not your wife keke, Just playing a prank on you! Go up to level 75, your wife should be there."

"Any hints?"

"Uhm, she's tall, she's my good friend and senior and she's quite popular! Go up now!" Luna pushed him up and he ran up all the way to level 75.

[Level 75]

"Everybody, please dont play anymore pranks with VI, or I'll get TOP hyung to shout at you!" SeungRi said in a high pitched tone as he opened the door slowly. What if it's not her? What if it's someone I don't like? Aish..

"Annyeong?" The girl said.

"WAE? Uhm, annyeong to you too, HyunA sshi."

"Woah dont get so disappointed. Your wife is at the balcony and she has waited for 1 hour! Go pacify her keke. And there's no tissue here."

"Jinjja?! Okay, bye!"

So my wife's tall, pretty, popular, and from SM Town. is it really her?

Seungri walked gingerly to the balcony and saw a slim looking brunette standing there.

She was wearing a high waist skirt with high heeled ankle boots and a long sleeved cotton shirt. Her hair was bundled and her bag was lazily slung over her right shoulder. Seungri accidentally knocked the door with his head, making the girl turn behind. Brown eyes and she really is tall.

Seungri opened the door and emerged into the cold air. Now he was perspiring more at the sight of her.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" She greeted as she did a 90 degree bow.

"A-annyeonghaseyo!" Seungri greeted energetically.

He just stared at her like it was the last thing on earth he had to do.

"Uhm, is there something you should ask me?" Her voice nudge him out of his thoughts.

"A-ah.. Do you have tissue paper?"

"Hmm, let me find.."

Please say you have it, you must have it!

"Ah, here it is." She took it out as Seungri made an inaudible scream into the camera.

Sooyoung just laughed at him.

"Here!" She wiped his forehead as SeungRi blushed uncontrollably.

"keke, annyeong Sooyoung sshi!"

"Annyeong!"

"Uhm, where did you come from?"

"From SBS station, you?"

"Music Bank.. Are you hungry?"

"keke, ne!"

"Let's go eat then!" He said as he ushered her indoors. They both walked into the lift and there was an akward silence.

"Sooyoung sshi, did you expect me as your husband?"

"Uhm, no.. Because Big Bang is always busy so I thought that WGM wouldn't get me a Big Bang husband, especially the maknae, keke.."

"Ah, me too.. SNSD is promoting in Japan recently, that's why I thought i'll never get an SNSD wife.."

"Were you disappointed when you saw me?"

"Yah, of course not! In fact.. You're the one I wanted to have as a wife in SNSD, keke."

"Jinjja?"

"Yep! What about me?"

"Well I didn't have anyone in mind.."

"I heard that you were interested in Daesung.." SeungRi muttered.

"Keke, jealous?" She asked cheekily.

SeungRi just stuck out his tongue.

[AT WGM STUDIO]

"HAHAHAHA. Frankly speaking, SeungRi NEVER sticks his tongue out even if he wants to act cute." Taeyang said as he continued laughing.

"Seriously, was he interested in Sooyoung sshi from the start?" asked the WGM emcees.

"Yeah, Sooyoung sshi is his favourite SNSD member. He admired her since around last year. He keeps saying that he likes her long legs. They have never really talked before but I guess, he's really happy!"

"Ah.. SeungRi ah, listen to Noona, take care of Sooyoungie, or she'll torture you like what we're going through now!" Tiffany said and giggled a little.

[ON THE WAY TO THE RESTAURANT]

"SeungRi sshi, you're 20 this year too right?"

"Ne! I'm younger than you since your birthday is on 10 February.."

"keke, yeah. SeungRi sshi, how did you know my birthday.."

"Uh.. Of course I know your birthday! I take down everyone's birthday in my phone!" SeungRi smiled in relief that he covered up his little secret of knowing more about Sooyoung.

[WGM STUDIO]

"Man, that's bull." GD said.

[AT RESTAURANT]

"So do I call you oppa?"

"Well it sounds better.."

"Oppa, I'm hungry." Sooyoung said cutely as they entered the restaurant.

SeungRi helped to pull out the chair for her, making the people at WGM STUDIO say that he's gentleman.

SeungRi could feel that butterflies were in his stomach.

================

[OUTSIDE SNSD DORM]

After the dinner, they arrived at the dorm.

"Annyeong Sooyoung sshi!"

"Annyeong Oppa, jaljayo!" Sooyoung winked at him as she went inside, where the other 8 members were all screaming as they peeked out of the door just to see her husband.

"ANNYEONG BROTHER IN LAW!"

SeungRi waved goodbye to them and went back to the Big Bang dorm.

"Yah, SeungRi, Sooyoung's your wife eh?" Daesung said cheekily as he guided the maknae to sit at the living room.

"For Once, it's really her after 1 year hmm? I thought that it'll be some maknae pairing."

"Well, manager hyung really knows what I want. he knows I hate maknae to maknae stuff. Anyway, I TOLD YOU IT'S HER! KEKEKKEE," SeungRi ran around the whole living room like some crazy man as the other members had the :O face.

"SeungRi ah, calm down! Stuff is just getting more fun right?" TaeYang pulled SeungRi into his room.

"For instance, you can just clear up your room and wait for your WGM Mission and be a good husband, BRING HER TO THE DORM SOON ALRIGHTY!"

"YES HYUNG! KEKEKE." SeungRi opened his closet and threw out his pyjamas while rolling around the bed.

TOP shook his head in demise. "Aish, this boy.. Whenever it comes to her, he becomes so crazy.."

=========================

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE? :X It's my first time writing soshibang so please comment!^^ kamsahamnida! <3