#7 [SEUNGRI'S POV!]

Seungyoung Got Married!

It's 1 week since I saw SooYoung. I missed her. A lot. Luckily today there's WGM filming, so I get to be with her. I'm slowly recuperating and we're going to film it in the hospital. The cameras were all coming over and such and SooYoung came in. She looked so tired and stressed out. I just felt like going over to her to hug her, but it would be just akward, right? Until I saw JunHo follow from behind. Right, 2PM's JunHo. He was talking to her and she was smiling to him. I feel so jealous. Why JunHo? Why did he just have to come like, now?

And until I saw him hug her before he left, I had a conclusion. He, is my love rival. I scowled at the fact.

"ALRIGHT PEOPLE! LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!" The director shouted. SooYoung opened the doors into the room. I was just closing my eyes, lying on the bed. Well the director didn't tell me to do that, I can just do anything I want since it's WGM.

She just sat beside me and carressed my face and I grabbed her hand suddenly. She was shocked. She thought that I was sleeping but in actual fact, I was observing her. I could feel that she was uneasy around me.

"O-oppa?" She muttered as I opened my eyes and smiled at her. She just pulled off some weird but cute smile. I chuckled at that.

"SooYoung ah you came late today.." I said as I sat up with her help. Sheesh, the atmosphere was sure weird. There was akward silence and the director was gesturing at us to continue.

"SooYoung ah, I'm hungry!" I said using aegyo. She forced out a giggle and took out her food. Kimbap, my favourite. and it's shaped in Pandas! Yay pandas, they're ME! How i hope to be a panDAD soon. Anyway, I just thanked her and stuff and everything was normal. I was eating on the kimbap, trying to shut myself from saying weird stuff all over again. She just kept quiet and watched me eat while I stared at her.

"You want to eat?" I asked as I took a kimbap and tried to feed her, but she wasn't paying attention.

"Sooyoung ah.." I said as I turned her around to face me.

She regained her senses and just used her fingers to take the kimbap from me.

Ouch.

I just wanted to feed her.

"SeungRi oppa, is your head better?"She asked with concern. Well obviously anyone would be concerned because she was the one who saw me get hit by that damn lorry.

"Ne! SooYoungie, are you okay?" Aish stupid me. Obviously she's also not okay at all because of me.

"Yes." She said coldly as she ate another kimbap off my plate.

The filming continued akwardly, but it was finished soon.

"Good job everyone! SeungYoung couple, please be more natural, this isn't the first time filming, thank you. Everyone has worked hard!" Director said as he cleared up the place. I decided to talk to SooYoung since I was discharged already.

"SooYoung!"I shouted as she was about to head to the fountain. She didn't turn back, she just stopped.

I ran towards her and held onto her wrists, afraid that she would run away. I bent down a little and saw that her eyes were red.

"SooYoung, what happened?" I asked as I touched her face. It was smeared with tears. She just turned her head away. Now i knew why she's like this. It's because of me, SeungRi.

"N-nothing." She stammered. She was about to walk off, but I hugged her.

"Please don't go. Listen to me." She didn't move for a while. She just nodded her head. Finally I have a chance to explain.

"Soo, I never liked Uee, she just kissed me on purpose that time. She knew that I liked you but she liked me so to sabotage us, she kissed me. I never wanted to, I swear."

"I know that." WAE?! SHE KNOWS?! O.O

"Erm.. So why are you crying?"

"I'm crying because I misunderstood you and I was mean by ignoring you just now, giving you a hard time.."

I just smiled and laughed a little.

"It's alright Soo, as long as you're alright, im fine too." She just looked up at me. Okay this is akward. Did I say anything wrong?

She smiled at me and nodded her head, then she tiptoed a little and kissed my cheek. The world stopped there for me. I'm serious. That moment, I just wanted to capture everything she did to me.

"Saranghaeyo." She whispered into my ear as she stopped tiptoeing and walked away. I held my cheek using my right hand.

I don't want to wash my cheek, ever again.

=======================================

AHHH OMG. im gonna end this soon because I found out that I aint really good at writing couples I'm not really completely spazzing over. once I end this story, imma be a kyuyoung writer ._. okay maybe other couples too.. so sorry readers. D: