#6

Seungyoung Got Married!

SeungRi woke up on the hospital bed, his head was throbbing.

"Ouch.. Omo. SooYoung.. SooYoung ah.." He muttered as he pushed himself up but TaeYang stopped him.

"SeungRi ah, don't strain yourself." He said as he lay his dongsaeng down again.

"Hyung.. Where's SooYoung? Is she alright.. Huh.."He said worriedly.

"SooYoung's alright SeungRi, just rest arrasso?"

"Aniyo.. I want to see her. I want to confirm myself that she really is alright."

"Alright.." TaeYang went outside.

It was SooYoung who brought him into the hospital and she already explained what happened. This Kiddo SeungRi, always not watching the road.

TaeYang came back alone.

"SooYoung said that she's tired, she's going back to the dorm now." SeungRi stood up hastily even though his head was still throbbing and managed to get to the door.

SooYoung was about to leave..

"SooYoung ah-" SeungRi said weakly as he held onto his head. It was painful.

SooYoung immediately ran towards him and supported him.

"SeungRi are you okay? Go rest!" She said as she and TaeYang walked him back to the bed. SeungRi signalled his hyung to leave the ward.

"SooYoung.. Stay with me.." He said as he held onto her hand tightly.

"I.. SeungRi, I have to go back-"

"You don't have to.. Stay with me please.."

"SeungRi..."

"It's all a misunderstanding, I never liked Uee, you know who I liked all this while."

"Fine.. Even if it's a misunderstanding, you shouldn't have broke Uee Unnie's heart.."

"I don't even love her SooYoung ah."

"At least let her down gently SeungRi, this is too much for her."

"Then what about you? Won't you be sad if you see me with her? It'll be too much for you."

"Wh-what? SeungRi, I won't feel sad, why should I? My virtual husband finally has a girlfriend, I should be happy.."

"You're lying. You know that I always liked you, or loved you. You have the same feelings for me too right?"

"SeungRi, I guess you're thinking too much. I never had special feelings for you. W-We already drew a line right? A virtual husband and wife line. Nothing can go beyond it." She said as she released her hand from his and went out of the ward. TaeYang just looked at SooYoung and she just gave a small smile.

"TaeYang sshi, SeungRi is hungry, you should attend to him soon. I'm going now, annyeong." She bowed to him and she walked away. As soon as she reached outside, she cried.

Why do I have to keep my feelings? SeungRi ah, I know that it'll hurt for me to see you be with Uee, but at least.. You two would be better off right? I'm not as good as Uee, you should know that. And you and Uee's scene keeps playing through my mind. I can't stand it. The moment I was with you in the ambulance, I told myself that I should let go of it. But I found out that I coudln't. I'm sorry..

SooYoung wiped away her tears. She had to leave the hospital fast. As she was about to cross the road, a car stopped her.

JunHo opened his car door and got SooYoung to go inside his car fast before any paparazzi caught her in the same hospital as SeungRi. As soon as Junho reached the SM Town carpark, he got into the back seat with SooYoung. She just looked at him with teary eyes and cried her heart out.

===========================================