Chapter 4

BitterSweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Changmin looked over Yunho as he lay on the bed lost in his dreams…or was it nightmares? He couldn’t tell. He had never been able to tell. Last night, he had witnessed the conversation between JaeJoong and Yunho before his hyung had collapsed. He had been left confused by them. Was hyung still hung up on that bastard? He didn’t really know what had gone on between them but he had his guesses. The problem was after last night, he wasn’t sure he had got it right all those years ago. Yunho had looked apologetic to JaeJoong. He didn’t know what to make of that. He would ask his hyung but Yunho had never been one to talk about his personal life so he wouldn’t even bother trying. There was however another way…now only if he could make the other side talk. He had too…he really did hate being wrong.

 

“How idyllic…a man watching his lover sleep.”

 

Changmin didn’t have to turn to know who it was. “I told you. We aren’t lovers.”

 

JaeJoong chuckled. “Sure you aren’t…you just like to look at Yunho’s face.”

 

“What’s it to you if I did? Jealous?”

 

“Jealous? Over you two? Are you drunk this early in the morning?”

 

“ehhh…how would you rather explain your constant questioning about me and Yunho?”

 

“Maybe I am just curious. After all if your tastes run in that direction, I might want to take a bite too.”

 

“Who said I am willing? I like to keep my distance…” Changmin gave Jae a once over before continuing, “…especially from your kind.”

 

A mocking glint entered Jae’s eyes, “I was almost offended for a second there.”

 

“Nice…now leave me and my lover alone. We have a lot of pleasures to share.”

 

Jae’s eyes hardened a little before his face lit up with a brilliant smile. “I feel sorry for Victoria. She always seems to fall for Yunho’s lover.”

 

It was then Changmin hit him.

 

 

“What is wrong with you two?” Yunho yelled.  He had woken a few minutes ago to find Changmin and JaeJoong throwing punches at each other. He didn’t know what had triggered that fight but he would be damned if he let their animosity towards each other affect this reunion.

 

“He started it.” Changmin said pointing to JaeJoong, who was now supporting the beginning of a black eye while Changmin himself escaped with just a split lip.

 

“I was just having an idle chit chat with a bandmate.”

 

“Well the bandmate didn’t find it to his taste.”

 

“Too bad; maybe his girlfrien—“

 

Yunho jumped in just when Changmin would have hit JaeJoong a second time. JaeJoong laughed, “Since when did our maknae become so savage?”

 

“SINCE HE FOUND OUT HOW BIG OF A SCUMBAG HIS HYUNG REALLY IS.”

 

“Such anger…tsk tsk…”

 

“Yah…stop both of you.” Yunho intervened.

 

JaeJoong smiled at Yunho, “As you wish.” He gave Changmin a last mocking look before leaving the two of them alone.

 

Changmin shook Yunho off and stormed to his room. Yunho followed. “Min-ah…”

 

“You should have let me beat him. He sure as hell deserves it…”

 

Changmin continued to rant and rave and Yunho just stood there listening; knowing that this was more than just today. This was the pent up anger over the past four years and it needed to be let out.

 

Yoochun was waiting in a café for his guest to arrive when his phone rang. He had been his call.

 

“JaeJoong-ah, I am beginning to think you don’t trust me.” He smiled when his friend immediately negated it. They both knew he was joking but JaeJoong’s reaction still made him happy.

 

“I know. Why did you call?”

 

Yoochun already knew the answer to the question. “Yes, I am meeting Eun Sang today. I invited her to have breakfast with me.” He paused to let Jae say what he obviously called for.

 

“Don’t worry…I know what to do.” He hesitated for a minute before asking, “Joongie, you are sure there is no other way?”

 

“No I am not backing out. It’s just that I really do like Eun Sang. I didn’t think I would but even I can be wrong it seems.”

 

“I am not abandoning you. I am just asking if there is another way.”

 

“If you say there isn’t, then I would go with it. I won’t betray you JaeJoong. Stop trying to second guess my loyalty. You have it unconditionally.”

 

Yoochun glanced to see his guest has just entered the café. “I have to go now. I will see you later at the press conference.”

 

He stood up when Eun Sang came closer to his table. He wanted to kiss her but chose to go for a hug. There were fans around he knew. Even if they thought he couldn’t see them, he always knew how many were following him at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter