Chapter 2

BitterSweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Non-YunJae somewhat rated scene.

Don't forget to leave comments.

________________________________________________________

 

Yunho observed as Changmin paced the room with his long strides, from one side to the other. They were at the new accommodations provided by their company. He could tell that the younger man was agitated. Yunho couldn’t blame him.

“You five will also share the same dorm while preparing for the comeback.”

The order still rang fresh in his ears. Never in a million years had he imagined that he would see his three members again, much less live with them again. The situation wasn’t ideal given that they had parted in the worst of ways; those wounds of betrayal not fully forgotten, and certainly not fully healed.

“Hyung? HYUNG?”

Yunho finally heard his maknae shouting his name and looked up to see him glaring at him.

“How could you remain quiet? You didn’t protest at all.”

Yunho sighed, “What was the point? He is the CEO of the company. We have to follow his orders.”

“ with the orders. I will kill those three bastards if they step a foot inside this dorm.”

Yunho stood up, rising to his full height. “Changmin-ah…”

“Don’t…don’t you dare say another word. I know that tone. No, I can’t forgive them especially him. Never.”

“I am not going to ask for that either. What Jae—” Yunho paused, took a breath and continued, “What he did to you was beyond brutal and I will never ask you to forgive him if you don’t want to…but it is Dong Bang Shin Ki we are talking about. A name we have struggled so hard to maintain. Will you let your hate for them destroy it?”

Yunho’s eyes met Changmin’s and he could see the same 21 year old boy who had been clueless about what was happening and then was hit in the face with betrayal in the worst form. He could see the fear, the uncertainty reflected in those mismatched eyes. Yunho moved and enveloped him in a tight hug as he whispered. “It will be alright Min. I will be here…always.”

Changmin closed his eyes as a single tear slipped from them. “Promise me, hyung…”

“I promise. They won’t be able to hurt you again.”

“…and you?”

Yunho chuckled but it was anything but happy. He pulled away from the maknae, his eyes avoiding any contact with the others…

“You still love him…don’t you?”

“It would be a lie if I say I don’t.”

Before Changmin could express his displeasure over Yunho’s confession, Yunho continued, “…he is no more though Min. The man I loved died the night he hurt you.”

There was finality in the way Yunho said that; his eyes filled with bitter sadness and hatred. Changmin wanted to comfort him but from the past experiences he knew only Yunho himself could do that…

“Hyung, I will be there for you always too.”

It was a poignant moment in which both men knew that no matter what happened in life, the other would always be there to support him. This simple belief gave both men enough strength to supress, if not forget, the past and carry on with the present

 

“Now isn’t this a sweet moment.”

The silence in the room was broken was a husky, soft voice that the both knew could belong to only one man – Kim JaeJoong.

They turned to see him with Yoochun and Junsu, standing in the doorway with the apartment keys dangling from his fingers. Jae smiled as he looked at the two of them.

“Seems like we interrupted something important here…”

Yunho wasn’t sure how much of what transpired between him and Min the three heard but going by the grimace on Junsu’s face, he would guess they heard more than what they should have. He stepped forward, graciously switching into his role as the leader of DBSK.

“You guys are finally—”

“Shut it Jung.” JaeJoong interfered, “We all know the reality here. Stop being the golden boy at least while we are alone. Just point out our rooms and be done with it.”

“The three on the second floor are all yours.”

Junsu and Yoochun nodded their heads once as if to say good bye and went on their way.  JaeJoong, however, stayed back and carefully observed the two tall men.

“I have been curious about you two.” JaeJoong smirked as he walked towards Yunho. He stopped a mere breath away from him. “Tell me Jung…was Min’s as sweet as mine?”

“YOU BASTARD”

Changmin roared and moved towards JaeJoong with his fist ready to punch while Yunho stood immobilised by the unexpected question. Had not Yoochun sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter