Chapter 7

BitterSweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a long time since the update, hasn’t it?

----

Life never goes as one plans it. There are always people that stand in your path. You can either fight them or choose to avoid them. No matter what path you choose, there comes a time when you pause and realise this isn’t what you intended.  For Yunho, that time came on April 3, 2010. He remembered when TVXQ’s hiatus was announced and all he could think was how? How did it come to this? And till this day, the question haunted him.

 

He looked outside his window; at the beautiful Seoul skyline. Yesterday’s incident with JaeJoong was an awakening for him…a confirmation that he still loved the guy. Things had felt right when he touched him, kissed him, caressed him. After a long while, he truly felt alive. Yet, he wasn’t sure what that meant for him and JaeJoong. He will figure it out though. DBSK was making a comeback as a five-member group and he wouldn’t let anything distract him from it.

 

He was still lost in his thoughts when he heard a knock on his door. He opened the door to find Changmin on the other side and judging by the scowl on his face, he didn’t look happy at all.

 

“You look like you are ready kill me?”

 

“Don’t tempt me…” Changmin bit out. He moved past Yunho and walked over to the very window Yunho was standing at. “You are a ing idiot, hyung.”

 

“What did I do now?”

 

“Are your serious right now? Have you really not done anything recently that might be seen as stupidity on your part?”

 

Yunho was truly perplexed and it seemed to fuel Changmin’s anger even more. He walked right up to Yunho and whisper yelled at me. “Don’t pretend…your heavy make out session with that snake last night was witnessed by my innocent eyes.”

 

Yunho felt warmth enter his cheeks and was sure he was beet red right now. “Oh! You saw that…”

 

“OH…YOU SAW THAT?? THAT’S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?”

 

Yunho flinched. “Well it happened…I can’t change it.”

 

Changmin took a deep breath. He looked ready to punch someone and Yunho wasn’t entirely sure it wasn’t him. “Let me ask you this hyung…are you going to start dating that piece of again?”

 

“Of course not!”

 

“Thank lord for that. At least, you have a little sense left.”

 

“Would it really be that bad if I did though?”

 

“You are not serious, right hyung?” Changmin asked disbelievingly, “Tell me you are joking. Don’t you remember how he broke your heart when he walked out on us?”

 

Yunho looked away from his dongsaeng, his eyes holding a guilty sheen in them. “It wasn’t his fault.”

 

“Oh really?? So what? His clone slept with Victoria? Do you not remember that night? He had with someone I was serious about and when he was supposed to be dating you. HOW IS IT NOT HIS FAULT?”

 

“We weren’t dating.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I broke up with him that morning.”

 

To say Changmin was shocked would be the understatement of the year. He had always suspected something had happened between them but he didn’t see this coming. “You broke up with him? What?”

 

“It was just how things turned out. I don’t want to talk about it.”

 

“How can you drop a bomb like that and then refuse to talk about it?”

 

Yunho’s gaze turned hard and he said in a cold tone, “Leave it alone, Changmin.” Changmin felt chills run up his arm and decided to let it go.

 

“Fine, even then it doesn’t explain him sleeping with Victoria. I did nothing but love him.”

 

“She came on to him” A third voice joined them. They turned to see Junsu standing in the doorway. “I didn’t mean to eavesdrop. I was just coming to hand you guys the demo tape for a song on the album.”

 

Changmin sneered, “What did you just say?”

 

Junsu shrugged, “Victoria seduced JaeJoong hyung that night. I was there in the club with him. He tried to ward her off but she wouldn’t take no for an answer. Hyung was drunk and heart broken…he made a bad judgement call.”

 

“BAD JUDGEMENT CALL?” Changmin lunged at Junsu but Yunho was able to get to him before any punches flew and restrained him. “Let go of me hyung…I am going to teach this squirt a lesson. Victoria was a ing and it was JaeJoong who seduced her. She told me everything and this…this JaeJoong’s slave thinks he can spread lies about her?”

 

“? Is that what she told you?” Junsu laughed, “She was definitely not a . She and Hyukjae have slept before when they were trainees. He told me about it. If you don’t believe me, just ask Luna.”

 

“Oh I will and you better hope you didn’t lie because believe me…if you did, I don’t care about the contract or anything else, I am going to kill you.”

 

Changmin freed himself out of Yunho’s hold and stormed out. Junsu and Yunho stared at each other awkwardly. Junsu decided to break the silence, “Here’s the demo. Let me know what you think.”

 

He was about to leave when Yunho’s question stopped him. “Wh-what you said? Was it true?”

 

Junsu sighed, “I have no cause to lie.”

 

“Yeah…I guess you don’t. Um…”

 

Junsu turned and looked at him, “What do you want to know, Yunho hyung?”

 

“It’s been a long time since you called me that.” Yunho started, “What happened to JaeJoong?”

 

“You did. He loved you and you broke him.” He was quiet for a second before continuing, “You should tell Changmin the truth about everything. He deserves it and JaeJoong deserves it too.” Saying this, Junsu left Yunho alone.

 

Truth. Now wasn’t that a mean …

 

“Yunho…Lee Soo Man wants you in his office.”

 

“Thanks for letting me know Seomin. I will be there as soon as I am done with practice.”

 

“Yunho…he wants you now! I think you should go. JaeJoong’s there.”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter