Chap 9

The Jock and the Student President

No one's POV

 

 

The room cafeteria quite down, staring at the 2 man who were on the floor, with yunho on top of jaejoong , his lips attached to the older mans' lips.

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

 

!!! SO WHAT IF I OVER USED THAT WORD !?!?!?!! 

DAME IT !! NOO ! MY ING FIRST KISS !!!! AND IT WAS WITH A ING GUY . A ING GUY . A ING . 

 

I pushed him off with all my strenth before grabbing him by his collar and pinning him to the wall, glaring at him . 

 I started raised my fist up in the air and KA-BOOM! . My fist landed on his handsome face.

, that's what you deserve for taking away my first kiss . FIRST ING KISS YOU !

He stared at me with a surprised look, touching his cheeks. I raise my hands again, punch him again .. and raised my hands to punch him , but was stoped by Junsu who was shouting 'DON'T KILL HIM!" 

"KIM JUNSU !!! LET ME PUNCH THE LIVING HELL OUT OF THIS MAN!" I shouted, trying to get out from his grip . 

Dame, had junsu been working out ? 

"HYUNG ! Chill please ! Your the student's president for sakes ! YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO PUNCH A STUDENT YOU PABO!" Junsu shouted, holding the older man who just now stoped moving .

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

"You. Will. Pay. ." Jaejoong kick him on the guts before walking away. If it's possible, you can see black aura around him and monster above him, laughing eviliy.

Junsu just shake his head at the his cousin's childish act .. yet, scary .

He walked over to yunho who was touching his cheeks which was now brusied . 

"I'm so sorry Yunho-ssi . I'm sorry for his behavior , he's just ....... odd." Junsu bowed repeatly at the man who just smile.

"It's okay ... I , uh . I'll leave." Yunho bow before walking away, whincing each time his fingers met his brused cheeks. 

'Dame , good punch he has'  Thought yunho, chuckling . 

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

.

 

THAT WAS MY ING FIRST KISS !!! GOD !!! WHAT TO DO WITH THAT JUNG TREE !?!?!?!?! 

My ing innocent lips is noo longer innocent .. Noooo !!!!!!!

I will kill you . 

But , i can't . I don't want to be a murder .

Pay back . Yup . I will make him suffer . , be ready cause Kim Jaejoong don't take from anyone. Not from anyone, you hear !?!?!?!? 

 

I walked towards my office and sat on the chair .

I touch my lips slowly .  His lips felt soft and sw-NO NO NO !! I must be out of my mind !! Hahahaha ! YUP ! I 'M OUT OF MY ING MIND .

 

Gotta do something to get rid of this thought .. how ? Video games ? No . Food ? I'm full . Watch ? I'm in school . Wat- 

There was a knock on the door . I got up and walked towards the door before opening it . There . Was . The . Jung . To . The. ing. Yunho .

"What . The . Hell . Do . You. Want ?" I hissed at him. He look away arkwardly before rubbing his neck.

"I'm sorry for what had happened earlier .... i didn't mean it ..." God he sounded so ..sincer . I stare at him coldly, waiting for what he was going to say next.

".... I ..... you want to talk ?" What the ? We are talking.

"We are talking." I answered .

His face turned red . Awhh How cute-NO NO NO . NOT CUTE . VERY UGLY .

"I ... To make up .. do you want to go and grab icecream ?" He ask slowly , avoiding my gaze. 

"Do i look like a ing people person ?" I glare at him hard . He just sigh , dropping his head. He thinks ice cream will solve everything !?!?! WELL HIM.

"Anything else ?" I ask coldly , burning holes thru him. He look up .

"I'm really sorry ! This is all my fault , i should've been more careful ! Please punish me ! PLEASE !" He shouted, bowing . I had to hold back the laugh ..

Dame , didn't he know .. how wrong that sounded ? No ? Well , it might've been my erted mind anyway .

"Fine ...." God this is going to be fine. " You have to clean up the whole gym and auditorium !" HA ! What now , YUHOE !?!?!

He frowned a bit but soon a grin was set on his face.

"FINE ! If i finished cleaning up the place , you have to forgive me ! DEAL !" With that, he shook my hand and walk away . I just scoff .

"YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT TODAY , YUHOE !" I shouted at him , hoping he would hear . He turn around, his grin still on his face.

"OKAY ! And MY NAME IS YUNHO ! NOT YUHOE !" That bastard, who does he think he is !?!?!? Tch , like you would finish cleaning up the whole place today . Bwahahahaha , in your dreams , yuhoe.

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

Jaejoong chuckle evily before he sat on his spiining wheel and began doing the report the principal had ask him to do . 

Hours later, the school had ended . Kids cheered and laughed while walking away from the 'hell hole' they have to spent their hole 4 ING years in .

Yes, high school is like hell . Teachers naggin , teachers giving too much homework- GET IT !!?? HIGH SCHOOL IS A HELL HOLE WE, TEENAGERS GET STUCK IN ! IT SHOULD BE NAMED HELL HOLE INSTEAD OF 'HIGH SCHOOL' !!! WHO THE ING TARD CAME UP WITH THE NAME 'HIGH SCHOOL' WHEN REALLY , IT'S MORE OF A HELL HOLE.

Anyway , our lovely jaejoong walked out of his office and into the hallway , his eyes locked on the paper sheetes he had in his hands . 

"Hyung !" A voice squealed . Jaejoong didn't bother to look back cause he know who owns the voice . 

"Junsu . Hey." He replied, still walking . Junsu cated up to him and flashed him his cheesy smile.

"How was your day ?" Asked junsu , looking ahead.

"ed up." Jaejoong replied . Junsu just giggle .

"Hyung , language . And come on, it's not that bad." Junsu tried cheering up jaejoong but failed miserably . 

"Junsu-ah , it's okay . Just there's lots of work today , i'm fine." Jaejoong tried to reassure thw worried junsu that he was fine , but that didn't go ... as quite well.

"What are you saying Kim Youngwoong Jaejoong ! High school are supposed to be fun and exciting ! Your supposed to make friends and 

make memories, your nost...." Jaejoong walk away from junsu who kept rambling on and on about how high school should be , not knowing that jaejoong had compleatly left him standing in the middle of the hallway . 

Jaejoong smirk to himself as he look behind to see junsu still talking .... to no one in particular . 

"Yah Kim Junsu ! Who are you talking to !?," Jaejoong shouted , laughing inside . Junsu stoped talking and looked besides him , but saw no jaejoong . He frowned before his eyes landed on jaejoong who was laughing his off . Jaejoong let out a low groan before he speed off to jaejoong who run away , aware what junsu was going to do .

"YAH COME BACK HERE YOU !" Junsu shouted after jaejoong who kept running while laughing .

"WHATEVER JUNSU ! JUST ADMITE YOUR ACTUALLY INSANE !" Jaejoong snickered as he look back to junsu who was way behind him.

" Hahahaha ! ~ Remember , i'm the captain of track team , don't underestimate me , soccer boy ! ! See ya later Junsu.~" Jaejoong wink before he disappeared out of the building, leaving a panting junsu .

"Aish that ." Junsu chuckle as he too , walked out the hell hole . 

 

 

"Wow , didn't know the ice prince had a side like this." Yunho chuckle as he saw the whole jaejoong-come-back-you- scene . 

"Thanks to the basketball team , i-we manage to finish the clean up the gym and cafe ... Jaejoong will forgive me !" Yunho smiled before he too, walked out of the hell hole , still grinning from ear to ear.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

"Hyung , give me your chicken !" Onew begged . Jaejoong just handed him his whole plate, making the lad squeal that he had the whole chicken to himself.

Onew , Jaejoong and junsu were in the cafeteria , currently eating . Who might onew be ? Onew's one of junsu's close friend and the Vice student President . The 3 were sitting down in the back of the cafeteria . Junsu and onew were eagaged into a coversation about 'soccer and chicken' while jaejoong was doing his paper works.

"Mind if we sit ?" Yunho. Yup him.

Junsu and onew nodded while jaejoong was too busy with his works that he didn't notice the 3 sitting down . Yoochun was flirting with some girl near by the table, his eyes watching junsu secretly , changmin eating and yunho , staring at jaejoong with a wide grin on his face. 

"Jae hyung , yunho-ssi , yoochun-ssi and changmin-ssi are sitting with us." Junsu whispered to jaejoong who looked up and sigh in in agony .

"Why are you here ?" He hissed. Changmin was just staring at his food, yoochun shivered at the tone jaejoong used while yunho just shurg .

"Here to eat with you, of course !" He replied happily . Jaejoong just roll his eyes before his eyes diverted back to his paper work .

"So .. do you forgive me ?" Yunho ask . Jaejoong look up .

"Have you finished cleaning up the gym and cafeteria ?" Yunho nodded smiling . Jaejoong just raised his left brow , not believing him.

"You wanna see ?" Yunho ask , jaejoong nodded as he gets up and followed yunho who was still grinning . 

After checking the place ... the place was clean .. ing clean . Jaejoong had his jaw drop . There was no trash nor marks on the floor . Dame , yunhoe did well .

"Fine fine , your forgiven ." Jaejoong sigh as he turn his heel but to be only stoped by yuhoe-Yunho grabbing gis wrist, spuning him around .

"After cleaning this , you have to award me ." Yunho smirk . Jaejoong just shurg.

"K . What king of reward ?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"A kiss."