Chapter 8

The Jock and the Student President

" !!! I'M ING LATEEE !!!" The almighty jaejoong had woken up late .. and is now seriously going insane.

"OH MY JESUS !!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN LATE !!!! ARGGGGG !!!" 

 

AUTHOR : Jaejoong-ah , chill your ING DOWN !!!!!!!!

Jaejoong : I'M ING LATE !! HOW COULD I CHILL MY TIT- YOU ! I DON'T HAVE ! I HAVE A FOR SAKE!

AUTHOR : AHHHH ! MY ING INNOCENT EARS !!!! DON'T USE SUCH WORDS KIM JAEJOONG ! * Rn after jaejoong*

JAEJOONG : AH ! AUTHORRRR !!! LET ME GO !! I DON'T WANT TO BE LATER THAN I ALREADY AM !" * Author laughs evily.

Author : Your lucky i'm in a good mood. 

 

Jaejoong run down stairs, put on his shoes, get in his car and sped off.

 

"Oh god... i can't be late... no no.... i can't ...be late... no no."  Kim Jaejoong. Seriously, chill your ing .

 Jaejoong run into the school as fast as he could, not looking where he was going .

 

And because of that, he bump into someone .. or a tree ? Wait , why is there a tree in the school ? IN the school ?

 

"Are you okay ?" Wait . It's Yunho .

"Yes . Now move , i'm late !" Jaejoong pushed aside yunho before dashing to the his office.. or the principal ?

"WAIT !!!! WHAT'S ....your name......." Yunho pouted in disapointm--WHOA ... BACK UP!! ! POUTED?!?!

"Why the am i pouting ?" he qestion himself, pointing to his lips before walking away, shaking his head.

"Jung Yunho never. I repeat, never ever pout." Said the man who just pouted seconds ago.

 

"I woke up late ... and SOMEONE made me even later than i was ..." Jaejoong explained to the teacher who nodded.

"It's okay . You should take a seat. Class is ending in 10 minutes, do whatever you want kids!" The teacher shouted , sitting on her desk , her eyes glued on the screen . 

The students cheered before the class was filled with chatters and laughters. 

Jaejoong ? He was just looking out the window .. not caring that girls were drooling over him besides him.

 

"God ! how can a man be so beautiful!" A girl squealed . Girl , you lucky he didn't hear you or else he'll flip on yo ' .

"I know ! he's so beautiful! i want to be his girlfriend." Dream on .

"I know ! His body is so perfect! Tall, lean ..." Even liposuction won't help you get that kind of body.

"I know .... i wonder how he's in bed." He ing sleep and snores . No , you that dumb ?

"I would love to ride him." He's not a horse .

"Dame ... i wonder how his chest looks like." He have .

"Dame , look at that ." Ohh ~ You haven't seen junsu's yet .

 

Jaejoong roll his eyes as those girls were talking about him . 

Girls, you will never get a piece of this . . Mwahahah . Dream on . He thought, snorting inwardly. 

 

RING RING *

 

Jaejoong run out the room and into his office . Yes, he has his own office . Being a student president, you have to have your own office. Gotta do works and other bull that can make you pull your eyes out of its socket because of boredom . 

 

"JAEJOONG ~ Your late ." Junsu pouted as he tackel the beautfy on the floor . Jaejoong just roll his eyes.

"Yea yea, get off me you duck-. " Jaejoong snicker as junsu once again, pouted .

"I told you not to call me that .. geeze." He frowned.

"But it's cute ~ And your is real-OUCH!" Jaejoong whinced in pain as junsu smack him on the arm.

"I told you to never talk about my . I know it's y. Wow, concited much , aren't we junsu ?

Jaejoong just smirk at him . "Yea yea . Now, where's the report ?" 

"Here, i swear. I ain't doing none of this again . EVER . How can you do all this ? I thought i was going to pass out any minute." Junsu made some exaggerated movement . 

"Oh . Too bad." Wow jaejoong , your so emotional ! 

"Ugh . Anyway, i'm going out, need me ? Call me." With a wink, junsu was gone from the office, leaving a smiling jaejoong. 

Only junsu , his cousin slash, bestfriend could make him smile . 

" ! I have to turn this to the principal !" He got up from his chair, and run towards the principals' room. 

 

"Here are the reports. " Jaejoong handed him 10 pages of report. The principal nodded, looking thru the pages. 

"Dance ? Sports day ? ... Talent show ? .. Hmm , not bad. Do whatever you like . I'll leave it in your hand . The Vice principal will take care of the money ." Jaejoong nodded and wlak out of the office, with a satasfied smirk on his beautiful face.

 

And again , he bumb into a TREE. Why is there a tree in a shcool ? Oh , wait . It's Yunho.

"Oh , you again . Excues me." Jaejoong was about to walk pass him when yunho grab his wrist, surprishing the older man .

"Yes ?" Yunho look down at those cold yet beautiful doe eyes , his heart beating faster than usual . 

"Uh .. What's your name ?" Jaejoong give him the 'what-the-' look .

"Jaejoong . Kim Jaejoong . Now, why aren't you in class ?" Yunho just smile . For some reason, jaejoong knees weaken.

"Oh , i had to come to the office to drop some papers off ." Jaejoong nodded but he look down . Yunho hands were still on his wrist . The 2 look away, face flushed .

"I-i have to go . See you later." Jaejoong stammered , walking away .

"Y-yea." Stutter yunho, scratching his head as he walked to the different direction the beautfy had took .

 

"I'm sick , very." The two mumble, shaking their head . 

 

 

 

 

 

SKIP TO LUNCH -

 

 

 

"Jaejoong-ah , can you give me your meatballs ?" 

They were now currently at cafeteria, eating .

"Sure. " Junsu took the 2 meetballs, a smile plaster on his face.

"Can we sit with you ?" Jaejoong and junsu look up to be greeted by 3 men . Smiling at them.

"No."

"Yea." 

Junsu glared at jaejoong who just sigh.

"Whatever." The 3 man, Yunho , Yoouchun and changmin just smile as they took their seat.

"So ......"

"If you have nothing to say, leave." Ouch .

".... How are you ?" Yoouchun smiles . Jaejoong stare at him as if he was some retard while junsu giggled.

".. Please don't mind jaejoong, he's just not a people-person." Junsu smile at the 3 warmly.

"Yea. not a people-person." Jaejoong mumble, stabbing his meatballs as if he was stabbing a person. Yunho , yoouchun and changmin just stare at the older man .

"What ?" Jaejoong glared at the 3 who turned quickly, hiding the fear that had appeared across their handsome face.

"Jaejoong-ah , don't be so mean . " Junsu nudge jaejoong who grunted in return.

"Okay okay ... Hi . I'm jaejoong , nice to meet you, talk to me and your d-OWW !" Jaejoong whinced as junsu pinched his side. He glare at junsu who smiles at him innocently.

"I mean . Hi . I'm jaejoong . N-nice to meet you." Jaejoong said , not trying to sound cold .. but failed miserably  to hide the coldness in his voice . 

"HI ! I'm Changmin ! I like food !" Changmin smiles , he took a direct liking to jaejoong . 

"Yoochun." Yoouchun smiles at the 2 .. more like he smiled at junsu . 

"Yunho." Yunho smiles warmly ....... not knowing that jaejoong was squriming in his seat in discomfort.

YAH ! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU !?!?! IT'S JUST A DAME SMILE !?!?! WHY AM I ACTING LIKE THISSS !?!?! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE NOT EATIN THE LIPSTICK !!! MAYBE IT'S NOW AFFECTING MY BRAIN !!??!!?!? AHH-

"Jaejoong , are you okay ??!?!?! Your pale as !!!!" Junsu screamed, shaking at jaejoong . Jaejoong look up at him .

"What ??? Yea , i'm okay . And .. i AM pale so why would i not look pale ?" Jaejoong raised his left eyebrow at him . Jusu just shurg.

"You looked paler than normally.. so yea." Junsu smiles cutely .

"Whatever . I'm leaving." Jaejoong stoof up and walk towards the door .

"WAIT UP !" Yunho shouted, running after the beautfy . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just as yunho was running to him, jaejoong turn around .. ....... making yunho bumbing onto him .. and falling on top of him .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

!?!?!? THAT'S NOT WHAT I THINK !!!! IS IT !!!??!?!   Jaejoong shouted in his mind. His eyes were closed tightly . While Yunho , on the other hand eyes were bigger than flying saucer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two had their lips on eachother .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------

 

 

To answer your questions :

 

Lol yea . His parents are both man . Hankyung and heechul . And yes, it's an m-preg. Heechul got pregnat . 

And other answers are going to be reveal soon !