Chap 6

The Jock and the Student President

"Please , Mr Kim is here and wants to see you. Please report to the Building." Jaejoong hung up , his eyes colder than usual. He got up from the couch and sigh . He just came back from school 20 minutes ago . School was well ... ed up. Students were always on his nerves, bashing him because he had been disrespectful to their 'lovely-kingka' . But, here, our lovely jaejoong being himself didn't give a dame and scared them off with only a glare. 

 

He got into his red Toyota Camry and sped off , his mind blank . 

 

Why ? Why are you asking to see me when i already told you to leave me alone ? Jaejoong tighten his hands around the steering wheel as he thought about his fa- No, he didn't deserved to be called a 'father. Not what he had done.

 

He arrived walked into the building , his hands forming into a fist . 

Eyes were on him, gasp could be heard. 

Reasons ? Well, jaejoong's beautiful-

'

JAEJOONG : YAH ! I'M HANDSOME !!!! NOT BEAUTIFUL!'

AUTHOR : Shut up and let me finish my sentence, beautie. *smirks*

* Jaejoong pouted before crossing his arms.

Author : *Shivers* Please don't pout.

Jaejoong: Wow ~ I'm surprised you have the word 'please' in your dictionary.

Author throws glares

Jaejoong: Geeze, your so cold.

Author : I ain't call ice princess for nothing, now please, lets go back to the story, the readers are getting impatince !

Jaejoong : Nag nag n- *Author glares*  Kay. Bye !

 

Now where were we? Oh, right . 

Reasons ? Well, jaejoong's beautiful handsome. Of course he would get get all eyes on him, but there's another reason .

Well , he's jaejoong . Kim Jaejoong . Mr Kim's oldest son . The son who vowed to never step a foot into the Kim's corporations.

 

Jaejoong glares at the workers who turn around quickly, acting all cool and stuff. 

He walked towards the door, stopin in front of it .

He thought to himself, why ? why am i even here ? really .. i should've just s-

His thoughts were cutted off as the door opened, revealing a man in a black business  suite. He looked like he was in his 30s . 

The man smiles but he only got a glare from jaejoong.

"What do you want ?" Jaejoong ask coldly. His eyes were filled with coldness and hatered. The man sigh before walking towards his chair and sitting down . Jaejoong stood infront of him.

"Speak or i'm leaving." The man, Mr Kim sigh as he stares into his son's eyes . His eyes which used to be filed with happiness were now left with nothing but emptyness . 

"Fine . I'm leavi-"

"Please , let me talk." Begged Mr Kim. Jaejoong just stare at him.

"Jaejoong , i need a favor .." He stoped, looking at jaejoong who was looking at him . " I need you to take over Kim's Corporation and marry The Choi daughter." 

Jaejoong gritted his teeth , his face getting redder.

 

"After what you've done ? AFTER YEARS OF WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!?!?!? WHAT THE !?!?! YOU THINK I WILL DO A FAVOR AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE ?!?!?!?!!  TO MY BROTHER!?!?!?! TO ME ?!?!?!?!!?!? I TOLD YOU TO NEVER EVER CALL ME OR CONTACT ME AGAIN! AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE. I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU. REPEAT.  NEVER . SO DON'T  THINK YOU CAN JUST ING CALL ME OVER AND ASK ME FOR A FAVOR LIKE NOTHING HAD EVER HAPPENED. I TOLD YOU ! YOU AIN'T MY DAD, YOUR NOTHING TO ME . WE CUTTED ALL OUT TIES . Your not my father. You never were my father AND NEVER WILL BE ONE, AGAIN." Jaejoong shouted.

 

"I love you ja-"

 

"Shut up ! LOVE !?!? SHUT UP! YOU NEVER LOVED US ! YOU NEVER CARED . LET ALONE, ALL YOU CARED ABOUT WAS MONEY AND .. YOU NEVER CARED FOR ME, FOR MY BROTHER, LET ALONE ... YOUR OWN ING HUSBAND. YOU DIDN'T GIVE A . SO TELL ME A REASON WHY I SHOULD DO THIS FAVOR FOR YOU !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Mr Kim didn't say anything but lowered his head. Jaejoong scoff. " Right . Now don't ever call me over, i don't want to see your face. Never again." With that, jaejoong walk out the room , slamming the door .

 

 

"I'm sincerly sorry." Mr kim mumble as a drop of tear escape his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong layed down on his bed, his eyes were colsed tightly .

 

How could you ? After what you've done , you still have the guts to show your face ? With the thought, jaejoong fell asleep, still in his uniform.