CHAPTER 3

The Jock and the Student President

The cafeteria quite down, staring at jaejoong and the guy that had bumped into jaejoong. The students from J.I.H were now gluping in fear and were shaking their head thing ' man, you doom'

 

"What. The. . ? ." Jaejoong hissed, staring at his shirt which was now covered with the milk. 

"Oh god, I'm sorry ! Here !" The man tried to help jaejoong but jaejoong pushed his hands away.

 

Yunho's POV

 

OH...MY...ING..GOD..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Am i dead ?

 

No . I'm still alive .

But seriously, this guy infront of me , oh god. He looks like a ing angel . I have never seen anyone so ing beautiful , girls or gu-Whoaaaaaa ... back off, i just called a guy 'beautiful' . No i'm not gay. I'm straight . Straight as a ruler. It's normal for a guy to compliment another guy, right ?

 

No one Pov

 

As Yunho was in his own little world, jaejoong sigh . 

Jaejoong stare at yunho for a minute. He had to admit, yunho was pretty handsome , his dark brown almond shape eyes catched jaejoong attention the first time he set his eyes on Yunho.

 

"Yah ! Stop day dreaming !" Shouted jaejoong . Yunho step out of his trance before smiling.

"I'm so sorr-"

"No need. Now move ." Jaejoong look away . He didn't want to fight back, too tired .... but mostly, he didn't want to .. reasons ? Don't know .

Junsu and the rest of .J.I.H started talking , saying why jaejoong didn't say anything . 

"YAH ! SHUT UP ! THIS AIN'T YOUR BUSINESS SO STOP STARING !" Here comes the Almighty JAEJOONG !

The students look away in fear.

An angle look with that cold personality ... Yunho thought, staring at jaejoong, once again .

"And you. Watch where you are going next time ." Jaejoong glare at yunho, sending shivers down his spine. 

Yunho just sigh.

"What's y-"

"Don't." Jaejoong glar at him before walking away.

"Why is he so cold ?" Yunho mumble as he began walking away.

 

"Oppa ! How dare that guy ! We will get him ! Come on girls !" The fan girls cheers before walking towards Junsu , Kibum and Jaejoong's table .

"Girls , chill . It's no-" Yunho started but couldn't since the girls were already at jaejoong's table.

 

"What do you want ?" Jaejoong ask, looking up at the girls.

"I-i-i-i-i-" The girls started stuttering . They stare at jaejoong's face as they touch their own face.

"Stop making a fool of yourself and get out of my sight." Jaejoong commended. The girls nodded dreamily before walking away , if it's possible, you can see their pupils forming a heart .

"I swear , this school is already making me sick." Mutter jaejoong as he sat down. Kibum just chuckle.

"Well hyung, your stuck here." He smirk. Junsu nodded.

"Yup . Stuck here a-" Junsu was cut off by screaming in the hallway. The 3 look at eachother before shurgging.

"As i was say-" Again, junsu was cut off.

"PRESIDENT ! THERE'S A FIGHT BETWEEN A GIRL FROM OUR SCHOOL AND A GIRL FROM THIS SCHOOL!" The male student shouted, panic written all over his face.

"K." Jaejoong got up before walking out to the hallway with junsu following him behind and kibum leaning on the wall.

 

Students were in the hallway, cheering and bashing eachother.

Jaejoong sigh loudly.

"Guys . Stop it." Jaejoong shouted ... well, the crowd was too loud, the 2 girls didn't notice and keep pulling eachother's hair.

 

Again, jaejoong sigh . He grab the girl off the other girl who had her fist in the air before landing a punch on jaejoong's face. The crowd soon died down. 

Jaejoong touch his left cheek, which had a bruise now.

"GO. TO. THE. OFFICE." He hissed. The 2 girls bowed in fear, dashing away. Jaejoong slowly touch his bruised cheeks.

"Dame girl got some punch." He mutter .

"Why are you still in the hallway !??! GET IN YOUR ING CLASSROOM !" Screamed jaejoong. The students bowed , shaking as they run off to their class.

"Well done, president.." Wink junsu as he walk over to jaejoong who had his hands on his cheeks. Kibum chuckle softly.

"Aish . How dare she hit my handsome face ??" Jaejoong hissed. Junsu just stick his tongue out.

"No worries, you still look beautiful."

"Geeze, thanks ." Jaejoong said, rolling his eyes.

"Come on, lets get your bruise treated. " Kibum, being the mature one smiles . The 2 nodded.

"Aha junsu, i finished the report already, i put it on your desk. Send it in today, kay ?" Junsu nodded as jaejoong spoke.

"Thanks ! I owe you !" Junsu smiles widely.

"Yea. You OWE me ALOOOOTTT." A smirk was plaster on jaejoong's face. Junsu pouted.

" I know .... To make that up ...... I'll buy you the brand new pan you wanted !" Junsu cheer . Jaejoong nodded.

"Yes, you should ." Smiles jaejoong .

 

 

 

 

"Come on you asses , i ain't getting younger here." Nagged kibum as he look at the 2 behind him who were chatting.