Chapter 2

The Jock and the Student President

Locations ~ Jaejoong's Mansion.

 

Jaejoong parked his Black lamborghini before getting out of the car, carrying a laptop, bunch of papers/folders and his black backpack.

"Dame junsu ." He crused under his breath as he walk inside his mansion.

As soon as he step inside the mansion, he was greeted by quiteness, as usual. Jaejoong sigh, biting his bottom lips before walking upstairs.

"Business business .." Jaejoong mumble as he thought about his parents.His parents are the CEO of the Kim corporation. Rich . Very Rich people. They bearly have time to go home. And if they do, they'd only stay for a day or two and ... they don't even stay with jaejoong. 

Jaejoong turn his door knob before walking in his master bedroom. He looked around the room before entering . Jaejoong placed his stuff on the desk before lying on the bed, thinking about today.

"S.M high tomorrow... Ugh , i hope the students get along." Jaejoong mumble , getting up an going to his bathroom. 

 

 

"JUNSUU IN THE HOUSEEEE ~" Jaejoong groan , getting out of his bathroom before going downstairs.

"Well, what are you doing here ?" Jaejoong ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Awwwhh. Can't i visit you ?" Pouted junsu, making his look adorable. Jaejoong smiles softly before nodding.

"Yea yea. Take a seat. I'm making dinner." 

Jaejoong walked into the kitchen and started cooking while junsu was watching him.

"Yah junsu-ah. Stop looking at me. It's creepy." Jaejoong glare at junsu who giggled.

"YESSSIIIER !" Junsu saluted . Jaejoong just chuckle.

Seriously, he still acts like a kid sometimes, jaejoong thought.

 

"Dinner's ready!" Junsu came runnning into the dinning room , his eyes were sparkling.

"I sear jae, you make the best food in the whole world!" Jaejoong could only smile in return.

"Eat up." 

With that, the 2 started eating and talking . As usual, junsu was the one always talk and jaejoong was the one who listened.

"And you know what !?!? He didn't even go ! I waited for that ing kibum for a dame whole hour !" Complained junsu. Jaejoong nodded.

"And ?" Junsu look at jaejoong with the 'what-the-' face.

"And when i saw him, i give him a black eye ! That's why he ended up covering his left eye !" Jaejoong nodded, remembering the day kibum had covered his left eye with a eyepatch. It was pretty amusing.

"Yes. Epic." 

"I swear jae, i feel like i'm talking to a robot." Said junsu as he sigh . Jaejoong just shurg.

"What do you except ? I'm not call 'ice prince' for nothing." Jaejoong wink before dropping his plates in the dish . Junsu could only nod back as he too, drop his plate in the dish washer.

"Well, i have to get going. Have fun finishing up the report !" Junsu made a peace sigh. Jaejoong just glare at him playfully.

"Junsu . If you weren't my cousin or bestfriend, i would've skin you alive now." Junsu glup before smiling nervously and giving jae a hug.

"Hehe.... bye now." With that, he dashed out the door, leaving a chuckling jae.

"Well... what now ?" he mumble before plopping down the sofa.

 

 

 

..................................................................... 

 

 

BEEP BEEP !

 

Jaejoong slamed his left palm on top of the alarm clock, groaning. His eyes flickered open but close it afterwards. He stayed in the bed about 3 minutes before sitting up .He rub his eyes slowly before getting up.  He walked into the bathroom and took off his clothes before entering the shower.

After 20 minutes, jaejoong came out. He had a towl around his waist, water dripping down his slim, yet tone body . He walk out the bathroom before putting on his uniform, which was a white long sleeve button up shirt, a black tie , a black khaki pants.

 

Yes. Even in simple uniform, from head to toe, jaejoong look like a model who just came out of a magazine.

 

A / N  : How jaejoong hair looks like and the uniform

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong look at his clock before walking out the house.

"Guess i'll have to eat at school." He smiles softly , entering his car and speeding off to S.M high. 

 

 

Yunho's Mansion

 

 

"JUNG TO THE ING YUNHO ! GET YOUR UP!"  Yunho eyes shot open as he sat up on his bed.

"What the yoochun ? Get off my lap." Yoochun roll his eyes before getting off yunho's lap. 

"Get your up or we'll be late." With that, yoochun walk off, leaving yunho on his bed. Yunho sigh before getting up and walking towards his bathroom.

He , as usual did his morning routine. Taking a shower, brushing teeth, washing face and well, styling his hair.

20 minutes later, he came out with his uniform and his hair styled. 

 

A / N : The same uniform as jaejoong's

Yunho's hair

 

Just like jaejoong, he looked like a model who just came out of the magazine.

 

"WE'RE GONNA BE LATE !!! LETS EAT AT SCHOOL!" Yoochun shouted from downstairs. Yunho just chuckle, running down the stairs . 

 

 

 

Locations -  S.M high

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo ! Have you heard !?!?! J.I.H students are transfering here !! AND THAT THEIR PRESIDENT IS REALLY HOT !" A girl squeal to her groups of friends who were listening closely, squealing .

"I know ! They say that he's a ice prince and he's really beautiful !" Another girl squeal .

"Yea ! And that his cousin is really handsome !" Another girl shouted, drooling . 

As girls were forming in together, squealing and talking about the new students, 2 young man enter the shcool, making everyone stop in their track.

Yup. Jaejoong and junsu .

 

'Omg .. he's even prettier than me '

'God he's perfect..'

'That guy is so cute!'

'god i envy him... now all girls are going to him'

 

Jaejoong and junsu just ignore all those comment . Jaejoong stare at a girl ... who fainted immediately .

"Hyung .. i don't think you should make eye contact with them." Junsu whisper to jaejoong who nodded, procending thru the hall.

Junsu walk to the girl, who woke up .

"Are you okay ?" Junsu ask, concern . The girl stare at him .. again, before fainting .

"Junsu-ah, i don't think you should go close to that them .." Jaejoong look back at junsu who nodded. 

Wow , didn't know i could do that, he thought, smiling to himself .. not knowing that severl girls fainted as they witness him smiling .

 

 

Jaejoong enter the cafeteria with junsu who had a lollipop in his mouth .

"I'll get your breakfast." Nodded jaejoong as he walk to the line . Junsu nodded before walking towards a table and sitting down .

Girls were staring at him, some even taking pictures. 

But the two kims had no idea .

 

Jaejoong yawn slightly . Yesterday he had stayed up till 12:50 to work on the report. He picked out some frunts and cereal .

"KYAAAAAA !! THE KINGKA IS HERE !!!" 

With that, squeals were heard and sound of girls falling on the floor , probably fainting . Jaejoong, however didn't give a dame. As soon as he turn around, he bumb into a guy, making him splash the milk on his uniform. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh ..." junsu mumble as he get up. "This is not good."