I Will (Not) Be Consumed

Himchan Had A Little Lamb. Had.

 

Chapter 1: I Will (Not) Be Consumed

 

It was probably the thrill of the chase that started it all, he smiles at the thought. Fiddling with an old ticket he had in his tattered wallet, he felt the memories of the past going back to him. He couldn’t exactly say he has changed, but at least, he had improved. After all, things have changed, and he now has an image to preserve.

 

Admittedly, he wasn’t exactly the purest, with a face like his, who could ever be? Just one look and he knows he would own you, completely. The underground scene was packed with willing preys, and Himchan is one sly fox who would always go for the kill. The hood of the night served as one of his best lairs, and the blaring nightlife of the clubs were always his best hunting grounds. But actually, it wasn’t even close to a hunt – please, they were all too easy. Far too easy for someone like him.

 

Himchan liked games, oh, does he love them. Flashing his doe eyes, making that sweet smile, reciting made up lines which made him too attractive and too powerful to resist. His natural charm was pretty powerful in itself, what more with the added orchestrated moves that he had spent his mornings practicing.

 

But the underground scene had become less and less engaging, everyone was too easy. And no one could no longer measure up to him. At least, until there was one.

 

“Jepp, this is Himchan,”

 

He met him one night, in his loose shirt, varsity jacket and baggy pants. Openly stretching his hand for a handshake, warmly welcoming the new company.

 

“Hey,” he greeted.

 

The young man sheepishly smiled, scratching the back of his neck, showing traces of skin as the hem of shirt raised with his arms and his collar going down as he pulled. Himchan had to wonder if he was deliberately showing his skin, and his neck, if he was seducing him – he was quite successful. But not really, it did not took a while before Himchan knew the kind of person he was. He was unlike him, far unlike him.

 

He looked too fine, too pure, too young, too innocent – too uncorrupt… too perfect.

 

Too perfect for Himchan’s games.

 

Hey, little lamb.

 

He said his name was Jepp Blackman.

 

- - -

 

Looking back at the way things were, Himchan mused at how different he perceived Yongguk now as he did then. Stripped off of his Jepp Blackman persona, he was pretty different. Onstage, offstage, beyond the eyes of many – far different. He remembered how it took a while before he could get to know the boy’s real name. That was quite thrilling.

 

Things may have changed - still the charismatic man he had always been, the air of mystery had been lifted, but a new kind of curiosity took over. He remembered how Yongguk would seem to pull and push him, something which he enjoyed.

 

He was quite different than everybody else he ever knew. He was the youngest of his crew, but he never acted cute. He wanted to be treated as someone equal, not really superior, but at least on par. When Himchan figured out this trait the boy had, he felt even more excited. This was his type of game, pulling the boy to him – completely devouring him until he kneels in submission.

 

You will be mine in no time.

 

Himchan had to change some things in himself just to prove himself worthy of the game. He bought baggy pants and even searched for the same jackets and caps the boy wore just so he could tell him they had the same taste in clothes. But frankly, he would rather undress him than compliment his style. He changed the way he dressed and even developed an interest in the kind of music the boy produced.

 

“Really? I never would have guessed,” the chinky eyed Yongguk beamed at him one night at the club.

 

“Yeah, like, I have all of Soul Connection’s singles,” proud, after rummaging all of the auction sites last night, he damn better have everything

 

“Oh, cool, I’m missing some of them,”

 

“You can come check them out at my room anytime” an invitation, bite and you’re mine.

 

He had to play the CDs over and over again just to make sure he knew all the words. He pretended to like them. Or at least, he thought he pretended to like them. It’s not like Jepp Blackman’s music is getting to him. No, not at all. He’s the traditional kind of guy. And never would he fall for love songs in upbeat music. Many times would he celebrate at the fact that he is able to convince himself over and over again. However, he finds himself kicking off his player whenever he feels too engorged.

 

This is getting obsessive.

 

First step is acceptance. But he shakes the thought away.

 

- - -

 

“Dancing? No, I never had a thing for it. I – I’ve always promoted as a rapper,” Yongguk shared as Zelo and the boys inquired.

 

“Which is why we need more time to practice,” Youngjae supplied to which everyone agreed.

 

Yeah, he never really was the dancer.

 

He moved not knowing the things he does around him. That one dance in No Mercy is reminiscent of all the agonizing nights Himchan had to endure back in the day. And he was sure that everyone shared the same torture during those days. Yongguk really didn’t know how to dance, he knew none of the styles, so he just swayed to the music, the way he felt like it. And he swayed that way.

 

Provocative.

 

Consuming.

 

But he didn’t know what he was doing. At the center of the club, dancing the way he did, “friends” flocking to him, with Yongguk thinking everyone was just having fun. When in reality, Himchan saw the potential rivals in this little jungle. Girls, boys, men and women – he was well desired, he just didn’t know it yet. Swaying, grinding and smiling under the club’s dancing lights. Wiping off his sweat from his forehead, to his neck and to his chest, with that look on his eyes, as if inviting Himchan for a bite. But this was Himchan’s game, and Yongguk was the prey.

 

He swears he will not be consumed.

 

At least, not until Yongguk poked his tongue out, his lips and smiling at Himchan in a way that the visual could only dream of.

 

“Himchan, what if I told you I could make your fantasies come true?”

 

I swear I will not be consumed by you.

 

 

- - -

 

Note: What do you think? Too early for another BangHim? I'm working on my JunSeung right now, and two others, but I thought this seemed okay for reading so I'm uploading this first.

I hope I succeeded in writing a y Yongguk. Sorry Bang Leader!