EXO Cards

Operation : Protect the Earthling Girl

Aeya's POV

 

So, could someone tell me what happened to me? All I could see is white and my head is throbbing in pain. I tried to sit up and my eyes shut close as soon as the pain on my head shoot me like an arrow.

"Mama, be careful," someone said. I looked up and saw Lay trying to help me to sit up. My eyes excitedly roamed the whole surroundings and I found eleven boys standing on the other side of the room, looking very serious.

"Where am I?" I asked them as I nursed my aching head.

"You're in the clinic," Chen stated.

"Clinic?! Do you have the clinic pass?" I asked them since it's very rude to skip classes just to nurse a girl inside a clinic. And seeing twelve gorgeous boys cramped inside a room with one girl, woaahhh~ I'll be in big trouble if that happens.

"What's a clinic pass?" Sehun asked me innocently.

"WHAT!? You don't have a clinic pass?! Don't you know that we will be sent into detention if the teacher finds out about us skipping classes?!" I shrieked.

"Well, sorry, Madam. We don't know that fcking clinic pass you're talking about since we are aliens. Remember?" Kris said sarcastically, making me to shut up and just glare at him.

"Okay. Calm down." Suho announced while trying to revive the unknown aura building inside the room. "Anyway, Mama, don't worry. We stopped the time in order for us to bring you here," he explained.

I looked for Tao and saw him, looking pale again, leaning on the wall while watching me. He gave me a reassuring nod as if telling me Suho is telling the truth. At once, the panic on my body left me as I sighed in relief.

"That's good to hear," I said.

"Well, the reason why we freeze the time is because we want to discuss some things with you," D.O said.

I looked at them questioningly and I saw the glow in their eyes turned into seriousness, even Tao looks dead serious. I started to get nervous. Who in the world will not be nervous when twelve boys are looking at you as if they will kill/ you?!

Chanyeol's laugh snapped me back in my senses. The infamous monstrous laugh of his made the others to snicker their laughter, too. I frowned at them before yelling.

"Yah! It's rude to laugh infront of a clueless lady," I scoffed in disapproval.

The laughter lessened down but Chanyeol and Chen are still laughing, making me want to strangle them both. Good thing that Baekhyun and Lay nudge them, making them both stop.

"Anyway, Mama, didn't you know the reason why you fainted?" Suho asked me. I turned to him and looked at him as I shake my head.

"Speaking of that, why did I fainted earlier? Add to that, my head is hurting badly," I said as I nursed my head who is still feeling the throbbing pain.

"Lay," I called out. He looked up to me in a quite shock expression for this is the first time I called out his name. "Could you please heal me?"

Lay looked at me worriedly before looking back at Suho who shakes his head. Now. Now. Since when bodyguards let the person they are protecting to die in head pain.

"Mama, I'm sorry but Lay can't heal you today." Suho explained.

"Why?"

"The reason why you fainted is because of blood loss," he said, making me arched my eyebrows.

"Sooooo? What's the relation of blood loss with Lay healing me? Isn't it nice if he will heal me?"

"I'm sorry, Mama. But the reason for your blood loss is because of us," he said.

"So, you become vampires?" I asked sarcastically.

"No." they answered in unison.

"Then, why are the all of you is the reason for my blood loss?" I asked them.

"Everytime we used our powers greatly than usual, the cause will be your blood." Kris explained impatiently as he glared at Suho who keeps making me want to ask questions.

"Why my blood? Why not yours?" I asked them as I protected my body from them. "Are all of you are really my protectors?"

"Yes, we are, Mama," Lay answered. "It's just that the reason why your blood is the cause for our powers is because you are our Mama. You are the long-lost Majesty who is the source of life of the EXO planet,"

"Me? The source of life? But, I'm just a mere human," I said in confusion.

Kris and Suho exchanged meaningful glances with each other but I missed the sight because I'm busy extracting details from lay.

"Mystery befalls everyone," Lay muttered but I heard it clearly and that made me think of what is the mystery behind this things.

"Tell me more about these . . . things," I demanded. Lay sighed for a moment and was about to open his mouth when Luhan interjected.

"I will explain this to the very start since simple sentences will not explain everything," Luhan stated as he patted Lay's back as he smiled at him. He turned to me and the smile on his face turned into a straight line with his eyes glowing in seriousness.

"Long time ago in our planet, there was this tree called the 'Tree of Life'. This tree became the source of life of our people. The leaves of the tree could heal sickness. The fruits could satisfy our hunger for long period of time. Everyone who touches the tree will be heal and purify.

"Seeing that the gods gave us such miraculous tree to save as from misery, the aliens from other planets saw it unjust and unfair since we only got that tree. And since they wanted things to be fair, they attacked our planet and try to destroy our 'Tree of Life'.

"Good thing, the Elders in our Planet manage to take rapid action. They have been studying the tree and they found out that it has a heart inside. In order to save the 'Tree of Life', they cut it into half and hid the heart from the invaders by using a forbidden spell.

"But since the spell is not well-learned by the Elders, they unconciously broke the heart into two pieces. The other half was sent in other universe in different time while the other half was shuttered into twelve pieces. The invaders saw that lifeless tree and they were satisfied about it so they left our planet in destruction and misery.

"The people in our planet seems to depend on the tree that they almost killed one another in order to survive and live. They tried to find life in the dead tree but failed miserably. Seeing the great disaster that will happen once they announced that they have the other half of the tree's heart, the Elders decided to hide it inside twelve different boys in order to have peace in their planet.

"Our Planet was in peace after the realization that the tree is dead. Life goes on for them. But for us, it was still the beginning. We experienced unusual powers which are very rare in our Planet. We can't control it at first, making the others to find us weird. Thanks to the Elders, they taught us to control our powers. When we reached the time we have master our powers, the Elders revealed that the pieces of the tree's heart is inside of us and we are destined to find the other half," Luhan said, ending the great history of the Tree of Life.

"So the other half is me?" I asked in awe. Who will not be amazed?! I got half of the Tree's heart while they got fragments of the other.

"Yes, Mama. That's why your blood drains everytime we use our powers greatly," Kai said in a strong tone. "Because we are connected with each other. Because from the very start, we are ONE,"

I gulped in nervousness as I tried to register what kai had said. We are all one?? Ohmergerdd! erted things, GO AWAY!!!!

"Okay, I get it now," I said, hoping that the topic is done for it's adding in my head pain.

"We sill have one thing to tell you, Mama," Baekhyun said.

I looked at him and nod at him to let him continue since. . . . since, I have no choice. Baekhyun smiled at me before glancing at his brothers, nodding at them at the same time.

I was still waiting for them when light suddenly emitted on their symbols and it almost blinds me. Moments later, the light suddent died down, revealing cards floating near their chest. I observed that almost the cards is carrying each of their symbol and I perfectly know that these cards will be a part of my life.

"Well?" I asked them impatiently.

The cards immediately left their places and swooned at me, encircling me joyfully as if they are dancing in happiness. I unconciously open my palms and they all rested one by one on top of it, maing me feel somehow . . . . secure and safe.

"Mama, since it will be a trouble if we all follow you, we decided to place our trust in these cards," Chen said with a serious tone. His famous troll face was concealed by the seriousness of the atmosphere.

"These cards? How?" I asked them as I spread the card on my palms. I can see a red tint of amulet was placed on top of every card.

"You'll just place a kiss on the card that you summon and the chosen protector will be transport infront of you as soon as possible all ready for battle," Baekhyun explained.

"For real?" I asked him in amazement and he nodded at me cheekingly. I was enjoying this card-protecting game and I was giggling when some -face interrupted my little happiness.

"But, remember, the powers that will be consumed by your chosen protectors will cause your blood. So, better take my advice, call the protector you will really need," Kris said, making me grimaced at him.

"Is there anyway that will prevent some blood loss?" I asked them. They all fell silent when Suho suddenly speaks.

"Well, there is a way," he said as he tapped his finger on his chin.

"Then, what is it?" I asked him excitingly since it will lessen the pain I will be feeling.

"You need to make love to the protector that level-up for your affection," Suho said in a metter-of-fact tone.

 

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A-PCHn1CUAAKDeV.jpg:large


Annyeong, Guys. Sorry for the late update.

School is pretty busy these days.

Anyway, Please enjoy the story. ^_^

Thankyousomuch!