Meeting The Aliens

Operation : Protect the Earthling Girl

"Mama, we finally found you ...." they all said in unison as they bowed like a prince to me as if I'm their princess.

"We, the Exo, will protect you," they said with bow poses.

 

"You ing bastard!!!"

I was startled by the loud voice that woke me up. I looked around my surroundings and found myself in my room

Wait a minute. So, those Exo thingy-yy and Mama thingy-yy are all just a dream(?)

The loud banging sound from the other room snapped me out of my trance. A loud shout was the next thing I heard.

"You b*tch!! You don't have the right to shout at me!!"

"I have the right, you useless damnsh!t!!"

I sighed heavily. My foster parents are fighting again. I better get out of this house as soon as possible before--

"Good Morning, AeYa~" MinHee said with an evil smirk playing on her lips. Tears are breaming in her eyes and she looked like she was crying.

"What do you want?" I asked without looking at her as I fixed my bed. I need to get out of this horrible house really fast.

MinHee seems to get irritated by my cold answer so she banged the door and looked at me with deadly stare.

Before I could even stop her, she took the scissors from my desk. I was stunned by the next thing she does. She cuts her hair infront of me and slapped herself so hard that her cheeks glowed with red.

Concern for my cruel foster sister rushed over my body so I walked closer to her to see her face. I took the scissors from her hands and examined her cheeks.

"MinHee, why did you do--"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" she suddenly shouted then pushed me on the side.

The shouting in the other room suddenly stopped then rushing footsteps were heard until my foster parents showed up.

"MiNHEEEEE, my daughter!! What happened to you?" my foster mother shrieked as soon as she saw her daughter.

MinHee didn't answer but just trembled in tears. Her father who was shocked to see half of her daughter's hair were cut looked at me with great anger in his eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TO MY DAUGHTER?!?!" he roared at me in pure rage that I felt myself shivered from fear.

"No! No! I didn't do it!!" I said as I waved my hand at him in denial.

"You little--" he was interrupted when all of a sudden my foster mother find her way to me slapped me really hard in both side of my cheeks. My foster father, too, joined the beating.

This is the reason why I want to get out of the house! They will put all their anger to me.

Loud scream from pain escaped from my mouth as the continuous rain of slaps and beatings rained down on me. My foster father was so angry because he was caught with a woman by his wife that he put a fist on my cheeks and I know it will bruised later.

A gush of blood flowed from my temple and that's the only time they stopped and went to their daughter. I was left on the floor with crimson fluid flowing from the side of my mouth and my temple.

I can't go to school today because they might see the pitiful bruises that I got from my 'parents'.

I weep so hard and only stopped when I heard my foster parents locked my door.

"For the bullsh!t you have done to our daughter, you will be locked in your room for a week!! Stay there, you b*tch!!" my foster father shouted as he kicked the door and locked it.

My strength is drained now. I didn't eat last night and I'm really hungry. I went to my bed and decided to sleep. I was staring at the ceiling when I heard a bird chirping out of nowhere.

I smiled inwardly. Why? I'm thankful because my foster parents are idiots. They forgot I have a window in my room!

The unbearable pain made me sleep with ease and help me to forget the cruel reality. And at last, I will be in my own world. My own fantasy world.

 


 

"Hyung, what's that fluid coming out of her eyes?"

"I don't know but it is salty,"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Heeeckkk! Did you just put it in your mouth?!"

"Why? Is it bad?"

"Aiiiissshhh! She's our Mama, not our food! If you're hungry, ask food to D.O!"

"Luhan! ChanYeol! Sehun! Will you keep your voice down?"

"Why me?! ChanYeol started it!!"

"Luhan, keep that down! You will wake up our Mama!!"

"I will never do th--"

"SHUT UPPP!!"

 

Why is it so noisy?? I slowly open my eyes and try to register what's infront of me. Twelve pairs of eyes are staring at me.

Ehhhh???? Twelve pair of eyes? Which means twenty-four eyeballs? Which means twelve people? Which means THERE'S PEOPLE IN MY ROOOOOOMMM!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

I shouted really hard that made them all closed their ears with the sudden intrusion of noise in their precious ears.

"Thanks, Tao," someone said sarcastically.

"WHY.ARE.YOU.HERE?! You guys are the ones in the forest,right???? I.WILL.CALL.THE.POLICE!!!" I shrieked then went to the door to open it. But then I realized that it was lock.

"You want that door open?" a guy asked to me.

He didn't wait for my answer because the moment I pushed the door with my body the door flinged open easily that made me fly outside my room.

The boys in my room shrieked.

"MAMA!!!"

Seriously, stop calling me 'Mama'! It's so weird!

"Great LuHan! You're just great!"

All twelve of them rushed beside me and help me stood up or may I say, lifted me inside my room again. The LuHan boy raised his hand at the door and then the door was locked.

WHAT.THE.H.IS.THIS?! Some kind of magical power???

I ungrasp the strong hands on me and cornered myself in the side wall.

"What the hell are you guys? Just what the hell are you?! Are you some ing magician/stalker?" I shrieked in questioning them.

They all looked at each other with confused look.

"What's a magician?" someone asked.

"Mama--"

"STOP.CALLING.ME.MAMA.FOR.PETE'S.SAKE!"

"Who's Pete? Aissh! I don't get what she's talking about?!"

"Okay, calm down, Ma--you!"

"Sooo? Who are all of you? Why are you in my room? Why can she lock the door?"

"SHE!! I'm a boy!!" the LuHan boy shrieked at me but all of them looked at him with stares to shut him down.

"Whatever," I said.

The man who seems to be the leader because of the superior aura he's giving sighed then bowed before me.

"Mama, we are the Exos from EXOPLANET. We are sent here to protect you from harm,"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"What happen? Why did she suddenly stopped from talking?"

"Soooooo, you guys, come from another planet?" I asked them for them to confirm.

"Yes~" they said in unison. "We're the 'aliens' that you, humans, pertain sometimes," someone said with a proud smile.

My jaw hanged open slowly and looked at them with boring eyes.

"You are all ALIENS?"

"Yes~"

"You're ing kidding me! No aliens could be so good-looking like all of you," I muttered suddenly.

The boys didn't get what I am saying so the leader decided to introduce themselves.

"Mama, we're divided into two groups. One group will protect you as a protectors while us, the other group, will protect you as warriors,"

I didn't reply. My mind is in no-good condition tonight. It seems like the beatings I got from my foster father really have an effect on me.

"I'm SuHo, the leader of Exo-K," he said as he bowed infront of me.

I pointed my finger to other boys beside him and demand them their names.

"BaekHyun,"

"D.O,"

"Kai,"

"ChanYeol, madam, ChanYeol,"

"S-sseHun,"

"We are your warriors-in-your-command, Mama," they all said in unison as they kneeled with one leg before me.

I was shocked with what they've done that I didn't notice the other guy speaking."

"I'm Kris, the leader of Exo-M," a tall guy said calmly.

"You?" I asked as I pointed my finger at them.

"Chen,"

"XiuMin"

"Lay,"

"Tao,"

"Lu-"

"I already know you," I interrupted him so these kind of introductions will end up easily. I swear I can feel the killing gaze of his surrounding me.

"We are your Protectors, your majesty," they all said in unison as they bowed ninety-degrees at me with one hand infront.

"Ooooowkaayyy~" I said slowly. "So, Exo-K and Exo-M, leave my room NOW!!"

"Eeehh??!" they all said.

"What?! Are you expecting me to let you sleep in my room?"

"What's sleeping?" ChanYeol asked.

"LEAVE!!!!!!!" I cruelly shouted as I pointed to the window.

They all looked at me with defeat but they aren't moving.

"I said leave. Why aren't you moving?" I asked.

"Because this is how we leave a place," Kai said with determination as he raised his hand and voila(!) they vanished like that.

They vanished?! They vanished?! THEY VANISHED!!?

This is bad! My foster father really hit me hard.

 


 

Readers, sorry for a lame update. :[

I'm really sorry~

Please subscribe and comment.