One Frosty Night

Operation : Protect the Earthling Girl

Annyeong~

For better result, try imagining yourself as the protagonist, instead of IU.

Please Enjoy~

 


 

AeYa's POV:

 

"Professor, I believed the theory of evolution is really true. Let's take for example, AeYa ..."

I closed my eyes and cringe in shame while MinHee explained the theory of evolution using me as the subject before the class. As expected, my classmates all laughed like crazy as MinHee make a fool out of me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the professor sneakily laughing, too. Goodness! We're already in college yet such lame way of shaming a person is still effective to make me slowly melted in shame.

In this kind of situation, a girl will probably walked out of the classroom crying. But I'm not that kind of girl, I know that MinHee will shook me harder if I retort or escape from her hands.

As soon as MinHee finished the explanation, the bell rang cutting the stares of the people on me. MinHee's contented face turned into an excited one because she know that she could go clubbing after the class.

"Okay, Class Dismissed!" the professor said as he, too, hurry to fix his things and leave the room. In about a minute, the room was wiped out and I, alone, was left in the classroom.

I sighed heavily with relief as I rested my head on my desk. I'm so tired with this sickening life.

I stood up from my seat and straightened the chairs in my class. I took my bag and went towards the rooftop of our school.

As the fresh and cool breeze greeted me, I took out a book from my bag and began reading it. It's a fantasy novel and in a jiffy, I felt the reality slowly leaves me while fantasy slowly engulfs my whole body.

There it is! The thing that makes me happy. The thing that feeds my thirst. The thing that I crave for. In about twenty minutes, I discovered that I already finished the book. Reality hits me again and the enjoyment that I have grasping alittle while ago had disappeared on my grasp.

I sighed then stood up from my seat and decided to go home.

It's the end of the autumn and I bet, tonight will snow. How did I know that? I have this kind of ability to guess what will happen later. I don't know why but I enjoy it.

Walking alone in a cool day makes me calm down. The frost and snow freezes my boiling anger and replaced it with calmness.

As soon as I enter the house, a painful slap easily makes way towards my face. Tears are breaming on the side of my eyes as I looked up to the person who had slapped me.

It's no other than my foster mother, the one who adopted me yet treated me with disdain.

"How dare you show your b*tchy face in this house!?" she screamed at me as her hands came flying towards my hair. And before I knew it, i was dragged inside the house by my hair.

Loud painful screams and pleads came out of my mouth but was ignored by the people inside the house. Instead, it made the others angry at me.

"Keep that down, you useless brat!!" my foster father screamed at me as he landed a painful slap on my other cheek.

My foster mother raised my head using my hair as my eyes continued  making tears on my eyes.

"I heard that you shame MinHee in class again?"

What in the world MinHee tell again to her?!

"Answer me!" she shouted at me.

"No! No! I didn't do it!" I pleaded. "She's telling lies! She's telling lies,"

At that moment, MinHee came down the stairs with crocodile tears on her eyes.

"Mom, that's not true! She embarassed me! She told the class that I look ugly and a living-b*tch!" MinHee said to her mother while pointing at me.

MinHee continued weeping like crazy as a thunderous of slaps and beatings began to rain down on me.

This is sickening!

"No dinner for you! GO to your ing room and don't show me your face!" my foster mother said to me as she tended her only child.

MinHee smirked at me as her mother went to get a glassful of water while I was aching in every part of my body.

I went to my room and weep loudly. I don't deserve this! I don't deserve this freaking life.

I continue crying for hours and it's already dark when I calm down. I was staring at my window for several seconds when a sudden light caught my eyes.

I hurriedly took out my telescope and peered into it. A comet?? Nooo! It's coming in my direction!!

This is weird and odd! But, I found my body working on its own. I found my way out of window and silently fell down on the ground.

I was still wearing my college uniform as I found my way towards the direction of the light.

Snows slowly falls down on top of me as I continue running to the direction of the light. A speckle of snow gently falls down on my eyelashes that I need to closed my eyes.

As I opened my eyes, I stopped and found the light had disappeared. What's going on?!

And that's the only time, I discovered that I was surrounded by unknown trees. ! I'm lost!

I turned to leave so I could get home safely but a great pain suddenly struck my head that I can't even move any part of my limbs. My eyes begin to blurred and my vision began rotating.

What's happening?! Is this a symptoms of ulcer since I didn't eat today?

I stopped from walking as I heard footsteps behind me. Tsk. I'm ed-up!

I can't walk anymore. Why?

 

In a blink of my eye, twelve boys are surrounding me now!

 

http://i48.tinypic.com/196ypv.gif

 


A thousand of 'Thanks' for those who subscribes!

I promise I'll do my best!

By the way, the first chapter has a little bit of drama~

But on the next chapters, you will find the story funny and enjoying.

Fighting~