The Time Traveler's Story

Operation : Protect the Earthling Girl

AeYa's POV

 

"AeYa, you better get the breakfast ready. I'm hungry!" MinHee shouted as if I'm a maid. I closed my eyes in annoyance.

Wow, MinHee! You really dance in your own death!

I can hear the light footsteps of MinHee coming to my room and these twelve freaking aliens are looking at the door with serious eyes. Their symbols began to shine brighter as if readying their powers to be used.

! MinHee might be murder if this happened! Think AeYa! Think of something! You have great creativity, right?

My eyes suddenly landed at Kai's symbol. Teleportation! Of course. With a snap of his fingers, he could go where his mind wants to go.

"Kai," I whispered, oblivious to the others whose eyes are focused on the door. The latter turned his head towards me and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" he asked.

"Have you seen Paris, France?" I asked.

"No." he answered shortly and he looked at the door.

Tsk.

"Then, I bet you don't know how to snap like this," I said as I show him my own way of snapping.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/2575843_o.gif

 

After seeing my snap, he suddenly smirked arrogantly and looked at me.

"Of course I can do that. What do you think am I? An idiot?" he said to me then he raised his fingers and snap gracefully with a smile.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/098/d/2/d_o_and_kai_exo_k_mama_gif__by_tokinhafujoshi-d4vhw9d.gif

 

And true! With a snap of his fingers, all of them suddenly vanished in my room.  I jumped in triumph as I chanted cheers on how smart I am.

"Ohh~ Kai, yes! Yes! I think you're an idiot~" I said to myself as I giggled gleefully. I never giggled like this before because no one is there for me to make me laugh and my family is hard to bear with.

"Mama? Where's the others?" someone asked that gave me a shock. I turned around and found Tao with a suprised expression.

"Why are you heere?!" I shrieked as I pointed him.

"Me? I went to the bathroom," he innocently answered my question.

I was about to open my mouth when we heard the eager footsteps of MinHee, probably excited to torture me again this morning. Tao looked at the door with wide eyes and grasped the situation.

"Ohh no! I'm all alone to protect you. Mama! Come here . . . I mean, how should I do this?! I wished Kris-hyung is here!" he suddenly grumbled loudly as he tries to think of a plan to protect me.

I snapped out of my shock and tries to think of a plan again. Wait! What is Tao's power again?? Time Control!!

"Tao!" I called out. The footsteps of MinHee is getting closer and closer so I hurriedly commanded Tao with my plan.

"Tao! Stop the time! Stop the time!!" I screamed for my order. The door creaked open and I know that MinHee will see me with a guy in my room. And LittleGlazyMe knows that she will think of something dirty of it.

But, the odd thing is . . . . everything is quiet for a moment. I opened my eyes and saw everything . . . . normal.

I turned to the door and that's when I realized everything. The time had stopped! The time had stopped!

I gleefully jumped like an idiot after seeing MinHee posed with an evil smirk on her face by the door. Tao is flabbergasted of what he has done.

He suddenly dropped from on his knees and kneeled before me, muttering apologies between his sobs.

"Mama! I'm really sorry! I can't protect you! Look of what I have don--"

"No. Tao, you did great--"

"I stopped the time for no reason. I'm sure Kris hyung will get angry. It'--"

"Tao! Listen, you--"

"It's a shame I was appointed as your protector. To attain you forgiveness, Mama, I will now end my life--"

"WHAT?! NOOO! STOPP!" I said as I patted his cheeks. He snapped out of his wailing when he felt the warm feeling on his face. "You did a great job!" I said and smiled at him.

His crumpled face turned into a bright one as soon as he realized that I praised him.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m22q9oNg5o1qzf4i2o1_500.gif

"Really!? Did I do a great job?" he asked me.

"Yes," I confirmed with a nod and a smile.

He rejoiced and jumped like a kid before me, shocking the living nerves on me. Who would have thought that this intimidating guy could be so cute by his actions?

"Mama, what will I do now? Should I let the time continue?" he asked me as he raised his fingers.

"What? NO!!!" I screamed as I put down his hand. Phew! That was close!

He looked at me with a confused look. I sighed in relief again and took his hand and guided him in the kitchen. When we got there, it's obvious that he looked confused because his face said so.

"Errmmm . . . . Mama--"

"AeYa." I said as I turned to him with a frown.

"Huh?"

"Call me AeYa. Not Mama. That name give me chills," I said as I wear my apron and ready the utensils that I will use.

"AeYa," Tao tried the name on his tongue and he kept on saying my name as if it's a new praise he heard.

"AeYa,"

"What!?" I turned to him with an irritated look.

"Nothing. It sounds foreign." Tao explained as he touched his tongue. "It seems like something is tickling my tongue," he explained as he giggled like a boy.

I only smiled and set the things to cook breakfast. I should cook breakfast before Tao sets the time back.

"AeYa," he called again. "what should I do?" he bashfully asked me.

"Uhmmmm . . . . do you know how to cook?" I asked him carefully as I turned the knob of the stove on, only to discover no fire setting out.

"Cook? No," he answered watching me turned the stove on. A string of curses escaped from my lips as I discovered that there is no fire coming out.

"Uhmm . . . you can't turned that thing on," he said softly.

I turned to him and gave him a confused look. "Why?"

"Because I stopped the time, remember?"

"Then, how could I cook breakfast?" I asked him stupidly. Instead of answering my question, he walked towards me and turned the knob of the stove. A fire suddenly lits up.

"I control the time so whatever I touched turn or move on how I wish it should be," he explained with a proud smile on his face.

"Whoa~ That's daebak," I muttered. I continue cooking, letting Tao do the things I can't control. Silence is filling the air and I thought that I should lighten up the mood.

"So, Tao, I have been wondering," I said as I peeled the skin of the apple in my hands. "why do you guys need to protect me? Is there particular reason?" I asked him then looked at him.

He gaped at me for a moment then he suddenly looked down on the floor.

"I'm sorry, Ma--AeYa, but I, too, don't know the reason. I was just summoned and was told to protect a girl living in planet Earth," he sadly answered as he peeled the skin of the orange.

"It's okay. You don't need to be sad," I gently said.

"But, if you really want to know, you should ask Leader Suho and Duizhang," he brightly said.

"Duizhang?" I asked.

"He's Kris. I called him that because that's the meaning of 'leader' in my Exo-country," he explained.

I nodded as I understand the explanation.

"How long you know them, Tao? I observed that all of you are quite close with each other," I asked as flipped the egg on the frying pan.

"Uhmmm . . . . I just met them when I was appointed as your protector," he answered uncomfortably.

"You mean, you just met?" I asked.

"No, I was appointed as your protector about 3 lightyears before," he said. "Actually, I was not to be your protector. I came from the lowest class in our planet and basically, kids from the higher class are always appointed for missions like this," he explained sadly.

"You have that kind of society in your planet?" I asked quite shocked with the similarity of planet Earth wit ExoPlanet.

"Yes. Being in the lowest class is just like being a servant. The higher class will choose from the lowest class someone to be their butler or servant. And, if you're chosen, you are expected to do everything perfect." he said.

"But, no one's perfect," I murmured.

"You're right," he smiled bitterly. "But, I'm glad to say that a nice family took  me as their butler. They let me play with their son and their son treat me as an equal,"

"Really? Tell me his name so I could cook him when I get a chance to meet him," I said.

Tao chuckled and looked at me with an endearing smile. "You already met him, AeYa. The son of the rich family I'm talking about is none other than Kris-hyung,"

"Kris?! The -faced guy?!" I asked him in shock. Tao laughed heartily after hearing me call Kris a .

"Yes. The -faced guy. Kris-hyung might look like an arrogant person but he's nice and a caring leader. He helped me to get a place in this mission after seeing my martial arts and ability. If he's not there, I might still be in ExoPlanet, living in misery," he explained.

I just smiled at myself.

"Hyung told me that I need to show the people in the higher class that we, the lower class, could be their equal. So, that's the reason why I'm here. To prove the people in my planet that everyone is equal,"

"You totally nailed that speech, Tao," I jokingly said. "But, I believed that you could do it." I said.

Though I have my back at him, I can still feel his warm smile on me. He chuckled and continue peeling the skin of the orange when something popped on his mind.

"By the way, where's the other hyungs?" he asked me as he looked at the surroundings.

I smiled by myself as I flipped the rice on the pan.

"AeYa-noona?"

"Do you know Paris?" I asked him.

"No. What's that? Is that a food?"

"No. That's a place. A wondrous place," I said dreamily.

"So, what's the connection of that place?"

"Well," I said as I flipped the rice onto the plate perfectly.

http://images.lifesambrosia.com/food/large/kim-chi-fried-rice.jpg

"They're in Paris, France, Tao."

http://img1.jurko.net/wall/paper/eiffeltower3.jpg

 


 

Yeeeeyyy! I finished a chapter before school starts . . .

Whew~ Good thing, I made it on time. :D

I hope you enjoyed the story.

Ohhh . . . Sorry for the numerous pictures I added.

 

A subbies with three chapters only(?) Omo. I can't breathe because of happiness.

[IMG]

 

About the next update? Hmmmm . . . .

[IMG]

 

I should go now. My Kris is waiting for me. *off goes to Kris*

[IMG]