You better hide or ....

Operation : Protect the Earthling Girl

No one's POV

The sun slowly rise yet darkness still dominates the sky. Twelve unknown stars descended down the earth and landed in someone's roof. The stars shine brighter and brighter till it fades, only to reveal twelve perfect boys. They all studied the surroundings with seriousness. And when they sensed safety, they all went down and entered a room by the window.

Seeing their Mama in her sleeping state made them relax for a little. But, they suddenly freaked out when they heard some noise coming from a rectangle thing. [Click yo~ to hear the music]

Upon seeing their precious Mama waking up because of the noise, Chanyeol went to that 'thing'.

"Ssshhhhh~ Our Mama is sleeping. Please be quiet," ChanYeol said then bow infront of the thing. He had seen the humans doing it and he thinks that the 'thing' might stop from making noise if he does that.

But, he's wrong. The thing kept on sending out noises. Chanyeol began to panic when he noticed their Mama shifting from her bed. Tao can't resist the noise so he stepped on Chanyeol's side and glare at the 'thing'.

"Listen to me! If you don't shut up, I'll kill you mercilessly!" Tao threatened to the 'poor thing'.

The thing didn't stop from blaring more noise yet it sends out more noise.

All of them jumped out from the shocking noise that the 'thing' sends out. They don't know how they will stop it from making noise. They already tried everything. They plead it and even threaten it yet the stupid thing can't shut up.

Suho and Baekhyun looked at the thing and studied it. Kai, who can't take the noise anymore, teleport his way to the side table and raise a fist to crush the thing when Baekhyun suddenly said,

"Hey! I think we need to click th--" CRASSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The annoying noisy thing is crush into little pieces. The other members looked at Kai with bewildered eyes and hanged-open mouth.

"You killed it," Sehun whispered in shock.

"WHAT.THE?!" Lay suddenly shouted in anger at the stupidity of Kai. He only shut his mouth when,

"WHATWASTHAT!? Huh?! WHAT THE Efff ARE YOU ALL DOING IN HERE!!? AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY PHONE??!?!!!"

 

--

 

AeYa's POV

I was running in my own perfect world. No foster father. No foster mother. No cruel classmates. AND no MinHee trying to make the hell out of me.

I am happy in this world. There is a sense of liveliness. There is happiness. There is freedom. And there is me. This place is beautiful.

 

In A Fantasy World - fantasy Wallpaperhttp://fc07.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2007/078/1/2/Fantasy_world_by_FISHBOT1337.jpg

 

I was happy in this world full of fantasy when suddenly a cute bunny approached me. It is holding its hands infront me, wanting me to carry it. But, there's something about the bunny that I am frightened of. I can't pick him up.

Something is strange about him and something is strange about me. My body seems to stopped from moving. I wanted to carry it but my body won't move.

The bunny's cute face turned into a sour one upon sensing that I don't want to carry it. It suddenly speak into a very angry voice saying, "WHY.DONT.YOU.CARRY.ME.YOU.USELESS.SH!T!!"

I was shocked and I was even shocked more when it turned into a scary robotic thing with eyes blazing with anger and power.

http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/3a90fb52fddd11e1a336123138178793_6.jpg

 

I didn't know tha the robot kicked the life out of me. And the great power that was force to me make me choke blood all over the place. I suddenly felt weak. I even thought I was still standing, only to find out that I was breathlessly lying on the ground. The midnight stars are twinkling above me but it was suddenly replaced by the face of the robot. It raise its one leg infront of me this time, readying itself to crush me with its foot.

As it lowers his feet, I readied myself to the awaiting pain with eyes closed. I wait for the attack but none came but I only heard something crush on the ground.

I opened slowly my eyes and found the midnight sky above me. No scary freaking robot face looking down on me. I propped myself using my ebow and saw the robot lying on the ground a hundred feet away from me.

I weakly stood up and looked up at the twinkling midnight stars. Something makes me looked up and I don't know what. I was shocked when twelve stars descended from the sky and encircle me.

They all shine brighter and brighter and turned into symbols.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/098/b/1/exo_mama_symbols_by_nana_0330-d4ve5xm.jpg

 

They all began rotating around me as they shined brightly than ever. My eyes were forced to close because of the brightness that my eyes can't stand.

"Mama, we, the EXO, will protect you with all our powers," twelve voices said in unison.

Wait! It sounds familiar. I'm sure I heard it from somewhere!

When I tried to register what I heard again, a different sound enters my ears.

Oneureun dugaeui dari, dugae, dugaeui dari
Oneureun dugaeui, dugaeui dal, dal, dari tteuneun bam
Two moons, two moons, two moon two moon two moons

CRASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH!!!

 

I bolted my eyes open when I heard a loud crash. I sat up and saw twelve good-looking guys with eyes in a shape of big O looking at me.

THEM?! Again?!

"What the eeeeeeeeeeeeeffffff are you all doing here?!" I shrieked in annoyance. Their eyes began to move so I followed their gaze and saw som-- wait! Is that my phone?

! I saved up for that phone so badly!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh!! What have you done to my phone??!?" I shrieked again louldy.

I'm really amazed with my foster family since they can slept well with me shrieking like a madwoman. Or maybe, I'm really a madwoman now since seeing twelve perfect guys infront of me and dreaming unusual things.

The tanned-guy who has his fist on my phone looked at me with serious gaze and spoke,

"Mama, this 'thing' is waking you up like crazy," he reasoned out.

I looked at him with wide eyes. I can't believe this! I really can't believe this!!

"Yeah, he's right!" another one with pearly white teeth said. "We tried to plead and threatened him but he won't budge,"

"You ... All of you ... All of you are crazy!" I screamed loudly. They all looked frightened and even the tanned-guy stepped back away from me.

I want to shout and scream and throw rude words to them. But realizing the aching pain that comes from my head, I stopped and nursed my aching head. As I withdraw my hand from my head, I noticed a crimson fluid coloring my hand. Of course. How could I forget? I was beaten badly by my so-called parents.

I sighed tiredly while the people inside my room gasped and began questioning me at the same time.

"Mama, what happened to you?"

"Who did this to you? I will kill them,"

"Mama, I will heal your wound,"

"!"

"We might fail our mission,"

"Did, B.A--"

"Stop! It's impossible. We already defeated them,"

"But, they are not dead,"

"Is that water gushing out of her head?"

"No. It's red in color,"

"It tastes like iron rust. Iron rust is delicious!"

"Hyung, stop tasting our Mama~"

"GUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYSSSS!" I shrieked out. But, all of them began chattering like I was never there. I closed my mouth and let them chatter. I can't keep up with them.

But, one thing I don't really get is why do I feel so calm and safe when I'm surrounded with these twelve strangers? If this had happen to me a long time ago, I will definitely be freaking out. But, why? Why am I so comfortable with them yet I still haven't met them.

I observed all of them and I found something weird and suspicious. Oblivious to them, I straightened myself and squinted my eyes at their clothes.

 

https://theexostyle.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/exo_symbols.jpg

 

The symbols from my dream?! Why ...

"Mama, we, the EXO, will protect you,"

Of course .... The dream, the forest scene, them blabbering the Exo thing-yy ... It all connects now.

But ...

Why do they need to protect me? Protect me from what? From the cruelty of my foster parents? Or ..... From the robot rabbit that attacked me?

Maybe, I really do need them. Maybe, I should stop freaking out and trust them. Maybe, just maybe, they will help me to escape this life.

I was about to open my mouth when,

"AEYYYAA!!! THE BREAKFAST SHOULD BETTER BE READY WHEN WE COME DOWN!!!"

Sh*t!

"Who's that?" Luhan asked at the others.

"I don't know. But, I can sense 99% evil and 1% human in that voice," Xiumin said with raised eyebrow.

"Come on. Let's kill it," Chen said as he touched his ring.

They were about to go when I freaked out.

"OOOOhhhh~ Nooo! The breakfast! I forgot to make them! Aiiissshh! This is a bad day!" I said as I hurried fixing my bed.

The sun is already up and soon, my foster family will wake up. I need to prepare their breakfast fast. I don't want to get beatings again.

They probably saw the forming tears on my eyes because Suho suddenly came infront of me and put his hands on my shoulders to comfort me. My whole body suddenly lightens and the heavy feeling suddenly went gone.

I suddenly felt dizzy as numerous scenes that happened yesterday played in my mind in speed. When Suho gently took his hands away from my shoulders, I felt my knees wobbled and I know I am falling.

Luckily, Kris caught me and help me on my feet.

"What happened?" I asked him as I place a hand on my temple. Dizziness is still lingering on my head.

"Don't worry, Mama. He just peek into your memories,"

"Then why I am getting dizzy?"

"Peeking into memories is much more like draining the memories from someone. We used it sometimes to get information from our fellow Exotics. But, using it to a human, the human will get weak because of the force draining of memories from their mind," he explained patiently.

I looked at Suho and saw him clenched his knuckles. He saw it. He saw how I was abused by my family. He closed his eyes then suddenly sparkling spirits came out from his body and travelled through s' mind.

They all have their eyes closed and I know, after Kris explaining it, they are reviewing my painful memories.

As they opened their eyes, dead serious eyes looking at one another greeted me. What will they do?

I was tensing and sweating because of fear of what they might do when Baekhyun approached me with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Soooo~ Mama, want to see our powers and abilities?" he said while caressing his symbol bracelet.

I looked at the others and found them caressing their symbols too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

! MinHee, hide now!!!!!!

 


 
I hope you enjoy the story.
Having 22 subscribers with 2 chapters is truly amazing.
Spending time with the computer at nights is totally worth it.
 
Now, I can sleep peacefully now.
 
But, seriously, ASIANFANFICS!
http://s3.amazonaws.com/puricute.answers/2012/04/27/a06355cd52c3f2a145438a422f647c1f5.jpg