Flirtation = Damnation

Operation : Protect the Earthling Girl

Aeya's POV

 

As soon as I finished preparing the breakfast for my foster family, Tao and I silently creeped out from the house. The click of the doorknob makes my body quirked up in excitement. That sound . . . . that sound means that I am once again in the bliss of freedom.

I chuckled as my chest begins to feel lighter. Tao who is just looking at me with pale face smiled at me. I smiled back as I dragged him away from the house. Everything is a great scenery. It's like you paused a movie you were watching.

"Tao, I like your magic," I muttered as I surveyed the surroundings.

"This is not a magic. This is my powers," he said as he grimaced at me. I just giggled at him and lightly punch him on his arm. He winced in pain but I knew he's just joking.

"Shall we click on the play button now?" I asked him. He just nodded at me in agreement. And with a snap, everything continued on what they're doing. I clasped my hands in delight and amazement.

It's like in the fantasy novels I read in the library. But only this time, it's real. I was still staring in the scenery with great amazement when someone gasped loudly.

"I-is that a d-dragon?!"

I turned towards the sky and my jaw literally open as soon as I discovered a huge creature terrorizing the sky. But, what more shocking is that someone behind its back is waving at me. It's XIUMIN!!!!!!!

I looked at Tao who is paler than ever in disbelief and alarm. With a speed, he snapped on his fingers and the whole background surroundings had stopped once again. 

We were still in a state of shock, still gawking at each other on how misfortunate we are when people almost found out that a living dragon is flying on the sky. We didn't notice the huge creature fell down on the ground until we heard the loud impact of it towards the hard ground.

"Tao!!" Kris shouted in anger as he, too, lost his balance and fell down on the hard ground.

Moans and groans from pain escaped their mouth. And it sounds y~  Aissshhh! Get a grip of yourself, author-nim!

LittleGlazyMe: "I can't help it!"

Whatever! Get back to your story!

So, where was I? Ohhh, the y moans! I mean, their delicious moa-- Curse you, damn author!

"Aeya, who are you talking to?" Baekhyun who is still lying on the ground asked me curiously. I just shook my head and ran towards them and helped them one by one to stand.

I helped Sehun, the last one limping on the ground, to stand up and I regret it later for he put all his weight on me. A seductive smirk formed on his lips as he loomed his face closer to me and seemed to be seducing me.

"Tho noona, are you till thingle?" he asked me. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, what did he just said? Is he speaking some weird alien language?

"Huh?" I asked him stupidly. He smirked again at me as he his scrumptious lips.

"I thaid, are you still thingle?" he continued to ask me.

And that is the end of my ovaries' life. Aigooo~ What am I saying!

"Yes," I lamely said, finally casted by his seductive spell.

"Ith it okay to you if you da--"

"And stop that Sehun!" Kai said as he clamped his hand on Sehun's mouth. I blinked several times and discovered that all of them are watching us.

"What are you looking at!?" I shouted at them in irritation for interrupting, I mean, for thinking malicious things about me and a kid. They all drifted their eyes everywhere but me.

 

"Woahh hoh hoh~" a deep voice said. "Who's this hot girl?"

I turned around and my eyes widened in shock as soon as I realized who had said that. I turned to Tao and asked him with open wide eyes for clarification.

"Did this dragon just talk?" I asked him as my finger pointed at the huge smirking creature.

"Yes." Tao answered shyly as he bowed his head. 

"Man, I love your legs," the dragon creepily said as he blew his breath on me. Instead of raging flames, a stinky stench plagued my nose. The wheezy breathing is so strong that I felt my thighs shivering from the cold. "Woah~ Grandma . That's not y!"

I looked at where his eyes staring and saw my undergarments exposed by 12 boys and one dragon.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I shrieked as I covered myself with my tiny hands.

The dragon was alarmed when I shouted. He didn't expect such tiny creature with such lungs that could release such scream.

All of them cringed with the sudden intrusion of a loud noise. As soon as my screaming died down, all of them shutted me an apologetic look but I only ignored it and glared at the huge creature before me.

"You sound like I'm going to you, woman~" the fcking dragon said which made me more pissed. I turned towards the other boys and glared at them.

"Get this ani. . . . this creature out of my face!!!" I roared in anger. Okay~ I might be overreacting but try standing on my shoes and you will see how miserable to be molested by a fictional creature that I used to read in novels.

All of them sighed and look at the white-faced Kris for help. Kris shot them a glare and shakes his head. I raised my eyebrow and tried to register what the meaningful glances and pleading looks they tried to send to Kris. But, Kris all ignored it and turned his head in the other way.

All of a sudden, the dragon laughed out loud and looked at me a smug face.

"No one could order me like a slave. My Master is myself and no other . . . " And so, this stupid dragon keeps on talking and talking and talking and talking.

My temper was beginning to drain because of the bawdiness and the pride this dragon is spurting. I was about to curled myself into a ball and roll away from this place when all of a sudden,

"I maybe Kr--....What the!?" the dragon shrieked. I turned around and saw his body fading slowly. He suddenly turned his head towards Kris and hissed at him,

"You idiot! You will pay for this . . ." he said as his body faded into fragments.

Kris sighed before raising his fist , making the fragments slowly gathered around Kris' ring. Seconds after, Kris' ring glowed in the color of flame and hissed into smoke.

"Happy?" he asked sarcastically to the others as soon as it finished. The others nodded happily and clapped with satisfaction. Kris rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Your pet?" I asked him when he turned to me.

"Ye--"

"No." Sehun suddenly butted in. "He can't even tame his dragon. If Suho-hyung wasn't here, we are probably toasted into balls." he exageratedly said with matching flailing arms.

Kris glared at him that made Sehun backed away from him. He tiredly closed his eyes as he rubbed the nape of his neck.

"Whatever. As long as his submission ring is on his hands, he will be forever trapped inside of me," he explained. He lets out a growl after that and opened his eyes to me. "Anyway, that's not the issue! The issue is how could you fool us like that, Mama!"

I innocently batted my eyelashes and stared at them with my big doe eyes. Crapp! I'm dead!

"Stop acting like a sinister who is trying to act as if he's innocent from a crime," Luhan told me in a high tone.

"Whatever! It's your fault! You seriously want to kill my sister!?" I shrieked back.

"That '' is not your sister," Suho gently explained. "Open your eyes, Mama. They are treating you bad yet you're here, trying to protect them,"

I looked back at him and squinted my eyes. "But, killing them is not a terrific idea." I reasoned out. I sighed loudly before turning my back against them.

"Well, whatever! It is already done and you all returned safely back he. . . .*swissh*" I stopped fromwalking and ranting nonsense when something was thrown to me.

Everything seems quiet at that time. I didn't even heard the boys screaming in horror and concern for me. I didn't even see the blood dripping slowly on my thighs. I didn't even feel the pain that is plaguing my right thigh. And seriously, I didn't even notice six guys is standing before me, smirking like a hottie at me.

"Hello Princess . . . . " one of them said to me.

Crappp! My ovaries had exploded again! I mean!!! Crapppp! I'm dead!!! Wait! I already said that . . . . Hmmmmmm . . . . Let me think first of a line . . . . .AHA!

CRAPPP! WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!!


 

The most boring update I made so far. =_______=

Well, whatever! :P

CONGRATULATIONS TO EXO for winning the ASIAN NEW ARTIST AWARD. YEYYYYY!!!

 

 

My Kreasyyy almost tearing up. Awwwww~ Don't worry, Kreasy. We, Exotics, will be forever here. *hugs Kris . . . on bed* Kekekeke!

 

This GIF made me laugh like an idiot and roll like a buffalo on the floor.

 

So, goodbye! I should listen to SHINee's Lussshifer, I mean Lucifer. :D

Hope you enjoy! =)))))))