#2

LOve is OnLy yOu ..

Sang mun's P.OV.

''Finally, after a long long time. We will meet again Oppa. As I was searching for my driver, I felt something covering my eyes. I know that it's Oppa. I quickly turn around an d I was glad that it was him. I quickly hugged him."

SM: Oppa !! I really really miss you !!

(I was shock when he kiss my left cheek and he also gave me a bouquet of flowers)

SM: Ohh how sweet Oppa !! Thanks, BTW what's with the kiss

YH: Why, is there something wrong ? Don't I have the right to kiss my jagiya ?

SM: Ani, this girl is only yours Oppa, I was just shock.

YH: Okay then, Where do you want to eat ?

SM: At my favorite resto.

YH: Ohh ! the one that we used to go. The resto with the delicious desserts ?

SM: Yup, I miss eating there.

YH: Ohh Okay. Let's go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin hye's P.OV.

"Another boring day at my boring work at the resto as the waitress. I open my drawer to get my make foundation, when suddenly I got the picture of Yong and me. I suddenly remember what Jong hyun told me the last time we see each other."

Flashback:

"As I was walking to the park, I suddenly bumped into a man. I looked at him and he looked at me. I was surprised and also glad to see Jong hyun. I quickly greeted him."

 

SH: Ohh good morning Jong hyun. Mianhe Jong hyun, I was not looking. (I politely bow and I gave him my friendly smile)

JH: Ohh Shin hye, you don't have to apologize to me. I was not looking also.

SH: Ohh BTW, how's Yong ? Is he awake ? Did he look for me ?

JH: Yup, he's Ok but he did'nt look for you. He looked for Sang mun the long lost friend of him and also his first love.

SH: What !!! No !!! You're lying. Please Jong hyun, tell me you're lying. (I can't help it, many tears form in my eyes. I can't believe Yong could do this to me. It hurts, it really really hurts. I continue to ignore what Jong hyun said)

SH: No, you're lying. Yong called me before the car accident and he told me that we have to talk about something important about are relationship and I asked him if we will break up, but he told me that it will never happen.

JH: Shin hye, it's the truth. You know Yong right?! He's so kind and he never want to hurt a girl like you, besides I got a call from him yesterday. He said that Sang mun and him are now in a relationship. If you don't want to believe me, go and see it for yourself. I have to go now. Bye...

"No !!!!(sobs) that is not true. It hurts, how could you do this to me huh Yong. All those happy memories that we did and our love for 3 years are to easy to you to forget in just one blink of an eye ?!"

Jong ?hyun's P.O.V.

"I feel sorry for lying to Shin hye. I can see from her eyes how much she loves Yong but I have to do this for auntie even if I love Sang mun since we're kids. I have to obey my auntie co'z she is the one who treated me like her own son when my dad and mom abandoned me. This is only the thing that I will use to repay her. I was really hurt also like Shin hye, I was more hurt than her."

-------------------------------------------------------------End of the Flashback--------------------------------------------------------------

"My god Shin hye, what's happening to you. He don't deserve me and any single in my eyes. From now on, I will never cry over him, not even a single tear. Now I'm off to the resto to work. As I was waiting for a customer arrived, I saw him with a girl. Is that the Sang mun girl Jong hyun told me ?! They we're entering the resto. I was about to cry again when I remember the promise I made to myself. I wait for them to order.

YH: Sang mun, what do you want to order huh ? Don't worry, I'll pay. Order as much as you can Okay.

SM: Okay Oppa !! (she kiss his cheeks. Argghh I want to slap them both but I don't want to make a scene) Uhmm, I want pasta, mango shake and a banana split for dessert.

YH: Okay, I'll have pasta and mango shake also and cookies & cream ice-cream for dessert.

YH: Waitress, we will order 2 pasta, 2 mango shake, banana split and cookies & cream ice-cream.

"Wait until you see my face Yong hwa, let's see how will you react infront of your girlfriend."

SH: Is that all sir ?

YH: Yes, that's all.

"Huh ?! What the hell. How could he look at me like nothing happen ?! So Yong you wanted us to treat each other like strangers huh ?! Well if it's that what you want, then let it be."

SH: Okay sir.

"As I was working, I can't help to watch the sweetnest of them. I can't help tofeel jealous, I admit that the sweetnest of them hurt me. It hurts a lot to me to see him with another girl."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jong hyun's P.O.V.

"As I heard auntie said that Sang mun will stay here at our house, I quickly clean my bedroom and prepare my neat and nice clothes that I will wear to make her impress. As I hear them coming, I hurriedly get down the stairs and welcome her. Gladly I bought bouquets of fresh flowers earlier. I was about to gave her the flowers when I saw her holding also a bouquet of roses. I was sad so I quickly throw the flowers away and go to my room. I listen to the song that I compose for her titled "MY LOVE". As I was singing, I can't help but to cry. I admit, it really and deeply hurt but what can I do. I'm just a normal person to her. She also not even treat me like her friend. How I wish that you are mine Sang mun."