#8

LOve is OnLy yOu ..

--------------[At the Restaurant]--------------

Shin hye's P.O.V.

"When Lee joon whispered to me that I have to trust him and I have to agree because I have to pay back Yong hwa for all the pain he gave me. Now this is my chance to prove you that I'm not weak, that I'm strong and ready to moved on."

SH: Sang mun, I've heard that you have a brain cancer. I feel sorry for you. What if you die ? What will happen to Yong hwa ? I think he will be so sad. ("Sorry Sang mun, I know it's a bit embarassing but this is my revenge.")

YH: Even if she'll die, I'll be with her. I will accompany her even if I have to die too. ("Oh really ?! How sweet you are YONG HWA. Do you think it hurts me if your so inlove with this girl ?! My answer is No !!!! I admit it hurts a little but not the pain you've cause me when you said that we're over. I'll show you now that I moved on.")

SH: How sweet of you. Sang mun, your lucky to have YONG HWA as your BOYFRIEND.

SM: Ne !! Oppa is always here for me. He always treats me like a queen.

SH: Oh, well my boyfriend treats me also like I'm the only girl in the world. Right Oppa. ("I look at Lee joon and do my aegyo.")

LJ: Yes, I'm always here for her too. I'll be her friend and lover. I'll protect her no matter what. ("Whooo !!! good thing Lee joon is here with me. How could I survive this challenge if his not here with me.")

YH: Now, shall we all eat ? I bet my girl here beside me is VERY HUNGRY. I can hear your tummy growling loud.

SM: Aishh !! Oppa stop it. ("What a lovely couple. How I wish I was her ?! Stop it Shin hye, Stop it !!! Don't be a fool to love Yong hwa AGAIN. After all the pain he caused me, how can I love this guy ?")

--------------[At the Jung's Residence]--------------

Jong hyun's P.O.V.

"Ugh Ugh Ugh... Ahh... This beer tastes good. It erases all the pain in my heart. Sang mun, do you love me too ? Will you love me like you love Yong ? Why does it has to be Yong ? Why not me ? I'm handsome and rich too like him ? Why him ? I can't help but to take out all my feelings inside. While I was drinking, I saw the couple arrived. I watch them enter the house. I saw Yong accompany Sang mun in her room at the 2nd floor. I watched him go to his room which is in the 3rd floor. My room is in the 2nd floor, it is actually beside Sang mun's room. I was about to enter my room, when I my foot brings me infront of Sang mun's room. I knock in her door.

SM: Who's there ?

JH: It's me.

SM: Wait a minute, I'll open the door.

--------

SM: What do you w--- ("Before she could speak, I cut her by kissing her lips passionately. I can't help it. I was surprised when she responded to the kiss. I quickly end it because I can't breath.")

--------

SM: Is that all you want from me ? A good night kiss ? Why didn't you say so ?! Don't worry, I'm not angry. Just ask me next time if you want a good night kiss Okay. ("I was surprised when she kissed my cheek.") Good night !!! ^_^

"I can't help but to smile. Her lips are so sweet and so soft. How I wish we don't stop in kissing each other. Wait, she responded to the kiss ?! How can she do that ? She has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend is Yong hwa and Yong hwa is my friend or should I say my brother. He lives in the same house. How could I betrayed him ? Never mind, I just love her so much and in fact I'm the first to meet her. If I could only back in time."

-------------------------------------------------

Sang mun's P.O.V.

"Why did I do that ? He is one of Yong hwa's friends or should I say it's Yong hwa's brother. Why did I responded to his kiss behind Yong hwa's back ? Am I falling in his charms ? Aniyo !!! I can't like him nor love him. I only love Yong hwa and he is the only man for me. But I can't help it. His lips are just too soft and sweet. Aniyo !!! Aniyo !!! What are you thinking Sang mun. Well I can play with him behind Yong hwa's back besides he is handsome and kind. Also he likes me. NO he LOVES me. I can accept him as my PLAY TIME TOY but I'm not sure that I can pay back his love for me. I can only kiss and hug him but I can't do a thing with me and him. My whole body and soul are only for Yong hwa. After thinking of the connection between me and that Jong hyun, I quickly went to his room. He was a bit shocked when I tell him what I want. I was also surprised when he accepted it and give me once again a passionate kiss. I hurriedly end it because I don't want Yong hwa to see me kissing another guy behind his back. Hahaha  ^_^ !!! Poor Jong hyun. He is begging me to be with him and have a relationship with him behind his brother/friend Yong hwa. CHOI SANG MUN, you are one beautiful lady. I'm so lucky to have this face. I'm just too perfect. Then I remembered what happend earlier at the restaurant. That Shin hye girl is so damn ugly, that is the reason why Yong hwa choose me over her. Is she happy that she embarassed me in the resto ? Poor her, she didn't even know that the brain cancer of mine is just fake. Hahaha !!! You're such a damn, ugly and pig headed girl."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for hurting a lot our poor princess.

Don't worry, it is all part of the plan in my story.

Also don't hate me because at the end that Choi Sang mun will suffer too.

 

Keep on commenting and suggesting in my story ^_^ !!!!

Kamshamnida Chingus !!!!

Yongshin Hwaiting !!!!