#6

LOve is OnLy yOu ..

Yong hwa's P.O.V.

"As I was talking to Sang mun, I can see there is something wrong. Suddenly, she touched her head and I was shocked when she fainted. Luckyly, I was there to catch her. I tried waking her up but it didn't work. I quickly call my mom and tell her what happen. She rushed to Sang mun's room and then she said that I have to call the doctor of Sang mun. Is Sang mun sick ? The doctor came with a nurse. They rushed into Sang mun's room. I think her condition is to serious. I can see how really worried my mom is."

Yong's Mom: Doctor, how was Sang mun ?

Doctor: As I was expecting, her brain cancer is really serious. The tumor got worst and also she fainted because of stress. Did anyone stress her ?

Yong's Mom: How could this happen, poor Sang mun.

Doctor: Don't worry she will wake any minute now. My advice is don't stress her, give her the vitamins & medicines that she need to take and lastly, give her only healthy foods.

Yong's Mom: Yes Doc.

Doctor: Well I'll go now. Bye, call me if something happen again okay.

Yong's Mom: Okay Doctor. Bye !!

----------------

Yong's Mom: Do you stress Sang mun ? Now you see why I'm so caring for her because we are the only ones who knows her condition. Please Yong, don't leave Sang mun. We are needed by her.

YH: I'm sorry mom, it's just that I know all the truth. Now I remember all my memories.

Yong's Mom: Please ah deul, stay beside Sang mun. You must love and care for her.

YH: Okay mom. I'll do it, I will try to love her and bring back our relationship in the past.

Yong's Mom: Sang mun ! You're already awake ! I'm so glad. Wait, I'll just go to kitchen to make a chicken soup for you.

----------------

YH: So this is why your trying to lie to me ?! To bring me back to you, to love and take care for you AGAIN.

SM: If you don't want, Fine go to your girlfriend and abandon me. (I can see the tears in her eyes and I can feel the sadness. She hide her teary eyes by looking away)

YH: No, I'll stay beside you. It's my turn now to take care of you like you did for me when I have an amnesia. Besides, Shin hye didn't need me anymore. She even don't visit me and also she act like we never met before. Tssk I don't want her all I want is you Sang mun. (I said that as I wipe her tears from her face)

SM: Really Oppa ?!

YH: Ne. I'll go now, I'll just buy some fruits for you Okay !

SM: Ne Oppa.

"I lied to her so that I can go to Shin hye and finish our relationship. I know it's unfair for me and Shin hye to end up like this, but.... I must tell her that we need to end our relationship beacause Sang mun needs me more than she needs me. As I was there at the front of the house of Shin hye, my tears form into my eyes. I can't help but to cry. I love her so much but, Sang mun really needs me. As soon as the door opens, I saw Shin hye, I can see that she was so shocked to see me."

SH: What are  you doing here ? Do you need something ?

YH: We need to talk.

SH: Talk about what ? Mr. Jung, we've just met each other at the party right ?!

YH: Why are you acting like we're strangers huh ?! We need to talk about our relationship.

SH: You're the first to act up like we're strangers and what about our relationship ? Do you want me back again huh ? Are you tired of your new girlfriend ? What a kind of man are you ? You're such a two-timer.

YH: Aniyo, I just want to end our relationship. Mianhe Shin hye, I love Sang mun than you. (I lied) and she needs me more than you because she has a brain cancer. Any minute now she might die. (I can see how she is really surprised to what I say. I can see some tears forming into her eyes.)

SH: And what about me huh ?! I need you too, my heart is breaking into peaces.

YH: Stop fooling around. This is serious Shin hye, mianhe I have to leave. Annyunghigaseyo.

("Good bye Shin hye, I love you so much.")

---------------------------------------------------

Shin hye's P.O.V.

"After me and Yong hwa talked about our relationship, I can't help but to cry. My heart aches, I love him too much. I also need him, I have HCM. I might die too. Yong hwa, how could you do this to me. It hurts again, is this the end of our relationship ? Is there any solution ? I want you to stay by my side even if you don't love me. Please Yong, just stay by my side."

---------------------------------------------------

Sang mun's P.O.V.

"I smirked in the idea that Yong hwa will stay by my side and will never leave me. Poor Shin hye girl, Yong will leave her just to stay by my side. Hahaha, I love myself. I'm too intelligent to think a plan like this. I'm very good at acting. Yong hwa, you will be mine, ONLY MINE. There is no way that any girl can steal you away from me. Not even that Shin hye girl."