#3

LOve is OnLy yOu ..

Shin hye's P.O.V.

"It was saturday afternoon when I was walking in the park. I suddenly bumped into a guy. I look up to see his face, I was shock to see his face. He's back, my childhood friend is back. His name is Lee Min ho. He is my friend and also my sister's friend. I quickly greet him."

SH: Hey Min ho, what's up ! Long time no see ! Do you still remember me ?

LMH: Ohh ! Is that you little Shin ?! You're so beautiful rigth now and also you look like you level up, now you're a girl. Hahaha !

("I hit his left shoulder but not to hard")

SH: Aishh ! Do you mean I'm ugly when we we're kids huh ? Do I look like a boy to you when we we're kids ? ("After I said that, I quickly pouted. Making him pinch my cheeks")

LMH: Ahhh ! You're so cute. BTW, where is Min young ?

SH: My sister is in Busan. She helps my father there while I'm helping my mother here in Seoul.

LMH: Ohh, is that so ?! Do you want to come with me and visit her ?

SH: Do you still love my sister ? ("Lee Min ho is my first crush when we we're kids but when I discover that he has a crush for my older sister, I quickly stop from liking him. I don't want to compete with my sister.")

LMH: Huh ?! Uhmmm, I guess so. Do you're sister has a boyfriend ?

SH: Uhmm, No. Me and my sister don't have a boyfriend ?

LMH: Ohh is that so ?! It means that I have a chance to be your sister's boyfriend huh ?! Wait, do you want me to introduce you to my cousin Lee joon ? He's also handsome, gentleman, hardworking, kind, lovable and brave. I think you guys would make a perfect couple.

("I don't know what to say, after the painful break up of me and Yong. I don't think I can move on that easy. I guess I can try to go on a date with him and be friends with him, besides that stupid Yong quickly moved on. It is no harm for me to try. I guess I won't give all my love to a guy again.")

LMH: Hey Shin, what's wrong huh ?! It's okay if you don't want to. I won't force you.

SH: Ohh no !! I want to go on a date with him.

LMH: Okay then, meet us on Monday in the resto that we used to eat. Bring your sister Okay. I'll be going now. Meet us there at 7:45 pm. Okay !

SH: Okay, bye Min ho !

"As I got home, I quickly texted my sister. Then after a few minutes she called me."

MY: Shin hye, what did you say ? Min ho is back ! OMG ! ("I here her squeeled so I quickly removed my cellphone from my ears.")

SH: Aishh, why are you squeeling like that huh ?! What's the problem with you ? Ouch, I think my eardrums are broken.

MY: Yah ! Is that to loud ! Tomorrow I will go there in Seoul Okay. Wait for me at the terminal Okay. I better pack my things now. Bye Shin, see you tomorrow. I'll text you when I arrived at the terminal. Bye !!!

SH: Bye !!! See you tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Date:

"I fix my hair and put on light make up. I wear purple dress and purple sandals w/ 2.5 heel height while Min young wear pink dress and a flat sandals. We get in the resto 15 minutes before the time. We thought that we we're the first one to arrive before them but we wers shock to see them patiently waiting for us. Min ho's right, he's so handsome. They quickly escorted us in our seats. I sat beside my sister and they sat across us. Min ho start the conversation."

LMH: Wow ! You 2 look so beautiful.

("We slightly giggle when Min ho said that.")

LJ: You're right Min ho. Shin hye is so beautiful.

("I slightly blushed but I quickly hide it from them by looking away. When I was looking away from them. I saw a him again with that girl. I quickly looked away from them so that I will not be affected by their sweetnest. My good mood changed into a sad mood. They quickly notice it.")

LJ: Why are you sad Shin hye ? Did I say something wrong ?

SH: Ani, I just see something. ("My sister look at the 2 persons that I looked. She was shocked to see him with another girl. She was about to stand up when I quickly dragged her down. I don't want to make a scene.")

MY: Why are you stopping me Shin hye ? Let me go ! I want to teach them a lesson that they will never forget.

SH: Stop it !!! Past is past Okay. Besides I don't want to make a scene Okay.

LJ: Who's that 2 ? Why are you angry with them ?

("When Lee joon asked us, my sister quickly tell them the story about me and them while we're eating.")

LJ: Ohh ! If that's the case, Shin hye, can you give me a chance to heal the pain that he cause. I want to date you for 3 weeks and after that we will decide if we will be in a relationship or not. Please accept my proposal.

SH: Uhmm, Okay. It will not bring harm if we try it. I accept your proposal. We will date.

("I know that this pain will stay longer if I do not move on. I still love Yong hwa, but everytime I see them and the sweetnest of them, I feel that my heart is breaking again into pieces. Why Yong, why do you have to hurt me like this. I wonder if you're hurt also if you see me with another guy. Why can't I erase you in my heart ? Is that because I love you that much ? I wonder if those 3 years that we spent together has a meaning for you. It's okay if you don't love me but I wish someday that even you don't love me but treat me as a friend.")