#5

LOve is OnLy yOu ..

-----------------------------------------------AFTER 7 MONTHS--------------------------------------------------------

Yong hwa's P.O.V.

"Arrggghhhh !!! Why is my head aching ?! Who is this Shin hye girl ? How is she related to me ? Ouch !!!"

YH: Sang mun, Ouch ! my head is aching.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sang mun's P.O.V.

"As I heard Yong hwa shouting, i quickly went to his room. I was surprised to saw him lying on the floor. I think he fainted. I hurriedly called the driver to help me bring him to the hospital. As soon as we we're at the hospital, the nurses quickly bring him to a room. I was worried about what happen to him. As the doctor went out of the room, He aprroached me"

Doctor: Nice to see you again Miss Choi. I have something to ask you about Yong ? Can you please tell me what happen to Yong hwa ?

SM: It's nice to see you again too Doc. Actually I don't know exactly what happen. I just heard him shout and then when I went to his room, I saw him lying down on the floor. I think he fainted.

Doctor: Ohh, Is he telling you if he could remember something in his past or if there is something bothering him ?

SM: Not actually but he told me last day that there is something bothering him about a girl. I think he remembers a bit.

Doctor: If that's the case, I think he is slowly remembering his past. It's a good sign Miss Choi but don't try to forced him remember Ok ! It'll be bad for his condition if you'll do that.

SM: Huh ?! Can I ask you a favor ? Please Doc, please don't tell this to any one. I'll be the one to tell them.

Doctor: Okay, sure. I'll go know co'z you know I have many patients. Bye.

SM: Thanks Doc, Bye !!

"What will I do ? I can't let Yong get back to that girl. He's mine, ONLY MINE. I should tell this to his mom right away. I called Yong's mom and I told her about what happened. As I was expecting, she hurriedly went to the hospital. I instantly asked her what is the plan. She said to me that she was expecting this to happen so she maid a plan."

Yong's Mom: This is the plan.

SM: What's this Tita ?

Yong's Mom: Just read it.

"As soon as I read it, I instantly know what Tita is planning."

SM: What ?! I will act like I have a brain cancer ?!

Yong's Mom: Yes. Don't worry, everything is undercontrol. You'll just have to act up that's all.

SM: Oh Tita, I really love your idea.

-------------------------------------------------------

Shin hye's P.O.V.

"My chest hurts. Ouch, why am I feeling like this. I can't even breath"

SH: Min young !!!!!!!!!!!!

MY: Aishh Shin hye !! What's wrong with you ?! Why are you shouting ?

SH: Eonni, I....I...C-c-...cant breath. M-my c-c-chest i..s....h-h..hurt...hurting.

MY: What ?!!!!! Miss Tae ri, help me... Shin hye can't breath. (Tae ri is their housemaid/babysitter when they we're young)

------------------------------------------------------

Min young's P.O.V.

"As I was busy watching television, I heard Shin hye shouting my name. I irritatedly went to her room. I angrily asked her what's wrong. When I here her said she can't breath, I instantly called our housemaid Miss Tae ri and asked her to help me. As soon as the doctor went outside Shin hye's room, I quickly approach him."

MY: Doctor, is my yu dong saeng Ok ? Can you please tell me what happen to her ?

Doctor: I'm sorry to tell you but your sister has a HCM or what do you call Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. It's a disease of myocardium or the muscle of the heart in which a portion of the myocardium is hypertrophied or thickened without any obvious cause.

MY: What !!!!!! Tell me that you're joking only Doc. Please tell me that my sister is fine.(My tears suddenly falls)

Doctor: Sorry but that's the truth.

MY: Ok. (sobs) is there any cure for this sickness ?

Doctor: Yes there is. ICD is the most effective and reliable treatment but I'm not quite sure if it can heal your sister. Base on my observation, your sister's HCM is very different from others. Shin hye's HCM is so serious, Anytime and anywhere she can die.

MY: What !!!!!!! Please do your best. I know you can cure the HCM of my sister. Please try all the treatment just to cure her. (I can't help but to cry)

Doctor: I can't promise you that she will be fine. I'll give you the list of the medicines and vitamins that she will needed.

MY: Ok Doc.(I said as I wipe my tears)

"After the conversation with the doctor, I quickly tell my mom & dad, Lee Min ho & Lee joon about Shin hye's condition. The 2 boys hurriedly went to the hospital, My mom & dad can't go here because they we're in States. They are working there, my mom is the manager of a fashion company while my dad is a supervisor in a hotel. As soon as the 2 boys arrived, Shin hye also wake. I quickly tell them the whole thing. Shin hye can't help but to cry."

SH: Why do it has to be me ?! Why not other people ?! (I can see the pain in her eyes while she cries)

MY: Shhh. I will do anything just to cure you.

"The 2 boys just comfort her and they are just quite. They are only listening to me."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sang mun's P.O.V.

"As Oppa woke up, he ask me why he was here at the hospital. I said to him that it's because of stress. He really believed me. He said to me that he want to go home, I said it quickly to the nurses. When we arrived, he is so quite. I think there is something wrong, so I asked him."

SM: Oppa, gwaenchanayo ?

YH: Huh ?! No, I'm okay.

SM: Okay, I will go to my room to rest. Call me if you need me Okay ?!

YH: Ok.

"I don't believe his Okay. You can see that he is thinking something. What is bothering him ? Omo, is his memory came back ?! No it can't happen. I'll better act fast. Suddenly I heard Oppa knocking on my door."

SM: Oppa, do you need something ?

YH: Uhmm, I just want to tell you something important.

SM: Okay, come here. Sit beside me.

YH: You know that I can't hurt you right ?

SM: Ne.

YH: You know how much I trusted, care and love you right ?

SM: Ne.

YH: So why did you lie to me ? Now I remember all my memories.

SM: O...O-o...Opp-pp...Oppa. What are you saying ?

YH: Please don't lie to me, I don't want to hurt you so please tell me the truth. (he hold my shoulders tight) Why Sang mun, why ?!

"I quickly act like I'm crying. This is my chance to act, good thing I'm a bachelor in acting in States."

SM: Oppa (I hold my head like I'm gonna faint)  Oppa my head hurts. (I fell of to the floor, luckyly he saved me from falling. Poor Yong, your so easy to get)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------