#7

LOve is OnLy yOu ..

Lee joon's P.O.V.

"Today, I was planning to visit Shin hye in her house. When I was there in front of her room, I peek inside. I saw Shin hye standing and looking far away outside the window. Is there something or someone bothering her ? I slowly walk inside her room. I went to her and I  gently cover her eyes."

SH: Stop doing that !! I know it's you Lee joon.

LJ: Aishhh !! You always guess it.

SH: I always guess it co'z you always do that to me ever since we've first met. ("She said that and then look far away outside the window again.")

LJ: Shin hye, why are you lonely ? Is there something or someone bothering you ? Is there any problem ? Tell me, did that stupid jerk bothered you again ? ("She faced me and I was shocked when she hugged me. I can feel a lot of tears dropping in my shirt. She is crying again. I'm really sure that the stupid guy bothered her again. I'm really hurt to see her like this. Don't worry Shin hye, I'm always here for you. I promise I wont hurt you like that guy me did.")

SH: Why does he have to leave me ?(sobs) Does he really love me ? Does he care for me ? (sobs) I'm also sick and I might die too. (sobs) Why can't he stay by my side ? Is that girl really important to him ? (sobs)

LJ: I knew it !! that guy hurt you again.

SH: All the pain I'm having is all because of him. (sobs)

LJ: Shhh, stop crying Shin hye. What will he think if he will see you crying over him ? Look around you, there are many boys. Prove to him that he don't deserve you, your love and your tears. Promise me Shin hye that you will never ever let anyone hurt you. Always remember that I'm here to love and protect you.

SH: Gomawo Lee joon. Your right, he don't deserve me.

LJ: I know how to make you happy. Let's go to the park and have fun. I'll wait for you outside Okay.

SH: That's great. I'll just fix myself.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sang mun's P.O.V.

"Gosh !! I'm so bored inside this damn room. I wanna breath some fresh air outside. I wanna go to the park."

SM: Oppa, can we go to the park ? I just want to breath some fresh air. I'm to bored in this room. Please Oppa, pretty please ("I said that while doing my aegyo.")

YH: Okay, you know I can't say no to you. ("He pinch my cheeks lightly.")

SM: Gomawo Oppa ^_^!! ("I said that and then I kiss his cheek.")

YH: I'll just ready my car. I'll wait for you outside Okay.

SH: Ne Oppa.

---------------[At the Park]---------------

Yong hwa's P.O.V.

"As me and Sang mun are enjoying waliking in the park, I saw a familar face of a girl with a guy buying some cotton candy. I knew it, it's Shin hye with another guy. Tsk Tsk Tsk what a kind of girl. Yesterday she's begging me to stay beside her and now she's already dating and flirting with another guy ?! Tsk what a girl. Let's see how will you react if you see me."

YH: Sang mun, let's go there. ("I pointed the cotton candy stall. Before she can answer, I quickly dragged her.")

YH: Ohh !! Shin hye, is that you ? ("I can see how shocked and speechless Shin hye is.")

LJ: Who are you ? Shin hye, do you know this guy ?

YH: Of course she knows me. My name is Jung Yong Hwa. I'm Shin hye's friend. ("I gave him my fake smile and I extended my right hand and ask him his name.")

LJ: My name is Lee Chang Sun but you can call me Lee joon. Nice meeting you Yong hwa.

YH: Nice meeting you too. Shin hye, is this your NEW BOYFRIEND ?

LJ: Yes, I'm her boyfriend. Why ?

YH: Nothing, Shin hye didn't tell me about you. How long are you and Shin hye together ? 1 hour, 1 day, 1 month, 1 year ?

LJ: Actually, it's been 4 months. It started when I came back home here in Seoul. ("I only smirked. So Park Shin Hye, you've been flirting with this guy when I'm in the hospital. Tsk I didn't think that you'll do this to me.") Who is this girl with you ? Why can't you introduce her to us ?

YH: Oh !! Mianhe, I forgot. This is Choi Sang Mun, the love of my life. MY ONE AND ONLY GIRLFRIEND. ("Let's see how you will react Shin hye. This is my pay back for you for flirting with this guy.")

LJ: Nice meeting you Sang mun. Your girlfriend is beautiful. Your lucky to have her.

YH: You say so. She's not just beautiful, she is also loving and caring.

LJ: She is like Shin hye. ("Like Shin hye huh ?! Well if she is like Shin hye, then she will flirt with another guy. But Sang mun is not like Shin hye, Sang mun is loyal and honest unlike the girl infront of me.")

SH: Lee joon, let's go home. ("Finally, she spoke. Now your trying to escape huh ?!")

SM: Oh wait !! Now that we now each other, I think we should eat. Let's have a double date. ("That's my girl.")

SH: I'm sorry, but we are not hungry. Let's go Lee joon.

SM: Common Shin hye. I'll treat you and Lee joon.

LJ: Shin hye, we're not going home. Common let's go eat with them. ("Suddenly I saw Lee joon whispering something to Shin hye.")

SH: Okay, we will go with you to eat. ("What ever Lee joon whispered to Shin hye, I think it made her agree. I wonder what did he said that make her agree.")

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------