#1

LOve is OnLy yOu ..

Yong hwa's P.O.V.

"This is it, I will now ask her to marry me and I'm sure that she will accept it because 3 years are enough to prove her that I really love her." Yong said to himself while smiling like an idiot. (Yong hwa calls Shin hye)

SH: Yoboseyo ?!

YH: Shin hye, Let's meet today at the Han River.

SH: Waeyo ? Is there something wrong Oppa ?

YH: Aniya, I just want to tell you something really important between us.

SH: Is it a bad news or a good news ?

YH: It's a good news. Don't think that we will break up co'z it will never happen. Ok.

SH: It's a relieve, I thought that we will break up. Ok meet me there at 4:15 Ok.

YH: Ok. I Love You Shin hye.

SH: I Love You more Oppa.

----------------------------------------------------Call Ended----------------------------------------

Shin hye's P.O.V.

"Hmmm. What should I wear ? Ohh I know. This will make him more inlove with me. I wonder what will he say to me ?! Hmmm. Omo, how if he'll ask me to be his wife. Kekeke. Ohh it's already 3:45 I'll better go now."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shin hye hurrily went downstairs and greet her Eomma.

SH's Mother: Ohh Shin hye you look so beautiful, were are you going ?

SH: I will meet Yong at the Han River Eomma.

SH's Mother: Ohh, Is that so. Well be careful ok.

Shin hye kiss her mother's cheeks and bid goodbye.

Yong hwa's P.O.V.

"As I was driving my car my phone suddenly rings. I look at the caller's name and found out that it was Sang Mun my childhood friend. I quickly answer it and I hear some sobbing."

YH: Sang mun, Is there something wrong ?

SM: Oppa,(sobs) how co-could y-you do this to me huh. I-i thought that you will wait for me and now I will found out that you have a girlfriend(sobs). Do you know how much I love you and how much I ease the pain living here in States just to finish my studies so that when I will comeback there you'll be proud of me.

YH: What are you talking about ?! I said before that I love you only as a friend. I only see you as a friend and not as a girl that I will love. Please accept the truth.

SM: No, I can't. All my hardwork is nothing when you're not mine. Please Oppa don't do this to me.

YH: No Sang mun, Will be always friends but don't expect that it will soon be love because it will never happen co'z today I will propose to the girl that I love and nothing can stop me even YOU.

[Call Ended] Yong hwa ended the call when suddenly he is noot paying attention to the road he bumped into a truck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin hye's P.O.V.

"It's already 5:15 and Yong hwa is ot here, so I decided to call him but it is unable to reach. I felt nervous and I thought that someting bad happen to him. I quickly contact his friends to ask if Yong contact them but he did'nt. I went home crying."

SH's Mom: Ohh dear, why are you crying. Did something bad happen ?

SH: Mom(sobs), Yong did'nt went to see me.(sobs) I call his friends but no one knows where he is. I-i thought somethin bad happen to him.

SH's Mom: Ohh dear, go now to your room and change your suit while I will prepare our dinner.

SH: Ok mom.

Shin hye's P.O.V.

As I was changing my clothes, my phone suddenly rings.

SH: Yoboseyo ?!

JH (Jong Hyun): Shin hye, I know were Yong is.

When I hear those words I feel glad, but I feel also nervous and confuse of where Yong is.

SH: Where ???

JH: He's in the hospital right now, his mom told me a minute ago. Me and my friends are going there. I'll text you the address of the hospital and Yong's room Ok.

SH: What ???? Ok thanks for telling me.

After hearing that I hurriedly run to my mom and tell her everything. I decided to visit Yong tomorrow co'z it's getting late. When I finish my dinner, I quickly go to my room. While I'm in my room, I'm thinking what happen to Yong or how was Yong right now. My mind and heart are confused of what happen to Yong, suddenly my phone beep. When I look at it, I see the name of Jong hyun so I quickly open the message. I can't wait to see Yong tomorrow. I hope that he's fine.

-------------------------------------------------At the Hospital----------------------------------------------

Before I went to the hospital I went to the grocery to buy him some fresh fruit and also I also bought coffee for his mom then I quickly went to the hospital, when I get there I hurriedly went to Yong hwa's room and there I saw Yong's mom. I quickly went to her and greet her, then I gave her the fruits and the coffee that I buy. But instead of smiling at me, she look at me angrily and then she started to speak.

YH's Mom: You, you are the one responsible for this. Since you come to my son's life, everthing was ruined and know you co'z this trouble. That's enough, from now on don't come here and stop ruining my son's life. GET OUT !!! I said GET OOOOUUUTT !!!!

Those words from his mom hurt me very much like this accident. Yong, I hope your okay. Please if you wake up, look for me. I'll be here for you, I'll wait for you and we will continue our endless love.

------------------------------------------------After 3 Weeks------------------------------------------------

All are wating for Yong to wake up, because the doctor said that he will wake now. Finally, all are glad to see Yong wake. They all hug him but they are shock when Yong speak.

YH: Jong hyun, Mom, who are these people around me ?

MH (Min Hyuk): Hyung, are you kidding us. C'mmon, don't fool around.

JS (Jung Shin): Ya ! Min hyuk's right, stop fooling around hyung.

YH: but I'm not joking. I don't know you. Jong hyun, where are geun suk and hong ki ? Why am I here at th hospital ? Wait, where is Sang Mun ?

JH: I'll explain it to you later. Guys, let's go out. Give Yong and her mom some privacy Ok.

(The 3 went outside, Yong and his mom are the only one in the room)

YH's Mom: You don't remember them ?

YH: Yes mom, I only remember that my friends are Geun suk, Hong ki and Sang mun.

YH's Mom: Do you remember that you have a girlfriend ?

YH: I don't remember, I only remember that I will gonna ask Sang mun to be my girl. Why is everything change ? Where are my friends ? Mom please tell me. Ahhhhhhh my head hurts.

YH's Mom: Wait, I'll call the doctor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

YH's Mom: Doc, can you please tell me what's the problem with my son ?

Doctor: Hmmm, I'm sorry to tell you madam that your son has an amnesia and minor injuries in his head due to the car accident that happen. He will forgot some memories of his past, so you need to take a good care of him so that the memories that he forgot will come back but do not force him to remember because it is bad for his health.

YH's Mom: Yes doctor I will take a good care of him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

YH's Mom: Can I talk to the 3 (JH, JS & MH) of you ?

JH: Why untie, is there something wrong ?

YH's Mom: Yes there is, please don't force my son to remember you Min hyuk & Jung shin. Also don't tell him that he has a girlfriend. Don't you ever tell my son about Park shin hye. I want her out of my son's life forever because she ruined it. So please if you have care for my son, do this Ok.

MH: Ok, auntie. For the sake of our hyung.

JS: Ok, auntie. We will do it.

JH: Ok, I'll do it auntie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sang Mun's P.O.V.

"I got a text from Yong's mom. She said that if I have time to go there in Seoul because Yong needs me. I'm glad that he needs me. I hurriedly pack my things and buy a ticket to Seoul, Korea. Finally after 3 years long, I will see Oppa again.