Why Dookongie, why?

Paris Valentine

February 9 -D-5

 

The next morning, Sunny and Hyomin came back to Sunny’s room after having their breakfast only to find SNSD’s kid leader still on her bed, lightly snoring and making weird sounds.

 “Yah Taeyeonah. Aren’t you going to get up? It’s already 10:30 in the morning. The other girls are ready to go around Paris. Hurry up and get dressed.”

Sunny had to wake Taeyeon up or else she will be left alone in the hotel. She thought that it’d be best if her two best friends make up early because if they let it pass for a day, the cold shoulder between the two could go on for days until someone apologises which is very unlikely to happen since the two can be both very stubborn.

“I don’t wanna go…I’m too tired. Give me a break” replied Taeyeon.

“Too tired? Or you just don’t want to deal with your love quarrel with Tiffany? Come on, everyone’s waiting. Tell me what’s the matter and we’ll try to solve it today, okay?”

Hyomin just watched the two danshins but she felt like Taeyeon could only tell Sunny the problem if she’s not there so she decided to give the two their privacy.

“Sunny, I’ll see you at lunch later then. I’ll go with Jiyeon and Eunjung first. Just call me when you get there.” Hyomin kissed Sunny and bid her goodbye.

“So do you want to tell me what happened last night and you’re this upset?”

Taeyeon flinched a little when she heard the word ‘upset’ from Sunny. She didn’t even know if she had the right reason to be upset of what happened last night. In fact, she can’t really remember what the problem was.

“Well…”

Taeyeon got up from her comfortable lying position and tried to remember how her little ‘love quarrel’ all started.

Flashback

Taeyeon happily skipped her way to Fany’s hotel room in her little bathrobe. When Tiffany opened the door, the shorter girl couldn’t hide her sly smile when she saw the other girl in a hot pink night gown.

“Why hello there.” Tiffany said in her y husk voice before pulling Taeyeon inside her room.

As soon as the Taeyeon entered the room, their hot smexy session had already started. They both fell on the bed with their lips still connected. Taeyeon took off her bathrobe to reveal her cute little blue short pyjamas that Tiffany bought for her for Christmas. That earned the short girl a laugh from the other but she decided to continue their business.

Taeyeon was on top of Tiffany, leaving light and sweet kisses on the latter’s cheeks till she reached those precious lips she had always loved. The kiss started off as tender and loving until the shorty became more aggressive and into it. Taeyeon’s tongue was dominating but Tiffany was trying to fight back. The two had to stop to catch their breaths but the shorty caught the other girl by surprise when she quickly went to attack Tiffany’s neck. The shorty left hickys to mark their first night in Paris this year while pulling the other’s hot pink night dress which earned her a moan in each ones she left. She didn’t stop kissing her until the night gown was completely off the other’s body. Now all she was left was her pink bra and underwear.

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany’s lips once again before continuing on her chest area. She dove her face into those Californian/Korean buns and turned her face to the right to listen to the girl’s heartbeat. It was beating so fast, not only because of their activity but also because it was with Taeyeon, her bestfriend and her only and forever love. Tiffany was enjoying the sight of Taeyeon listening to her heartbeat, although it stopped their hot session, she thought it was sweet and touching until she heard the next words the came out of the shorty’s mouth.

“Hmm…so soft. Not as soft as Dookongie but good enough”

Tiffany’s mouth opened in shock. She couldn’t believe Taeyeon just said that about her…her assets. Before the Taeyeon could continue what she started, the other girl pushed the shorty off her due to her anger.

Tiffany found it so offensive how, one, Taeyeon thought of her stupid peas while they’re on a bed doing…things and second, her chest just got compared to those annoying green little plushies that the shorty is so fond of.

“Why what’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked innocently.

“Aish! Sincha Kim Taeyeon? You really don’t know what you did just then?” Tiffany spoke in a little louder volume than she normally does.

Taeyeon had to think hard because she knew that the tone that the other girl just used on her was the ‘you-better-say-sorry-to-me’ tone but she really didn’t know what she did wrong so she raised her elbows and gave her confused expression which she later regretted.

“Uh-oh. Biggest mistake Kim Taeyeon” the shorty thought in her head when she saw the other girl’s scary looking eyes that screams out ‘You-gotta-be-kidding-me’. She knew that what she did just made everything worse.

Tiffany quickly got up and wrapped her body with her bathrobe.

“I’m give you 30 seconds to think and apologise for what you just did Kim Taeyeon”

“But…”

“25 seconds…24…23…22…”

“Wait! Wait!”

Tiffany stopped her countdown, hoping that the other finally realised what she’s done.

“I really don’t know what I did wrong.”

“19…18…17….”

“Are you really not gonna stop that? Look I’m sorry for whatever on earth I did just then can we please forget about it?”

Not knowing what she did wrong was bad enough but asking to ‘just forget about it’ made it so much worse in Tiffany’s eyes.

“Forget about it?! Really Kim Taeyeon?!”

“Why are you getting angry? I already said sorry. I’m even fine with me being always at fault when sometimes it’s not”

“Oh so we’re gonna the play the blaming game now huh?”

“That’s now what I meant.”

“That’s exactly what you meant. You know what? I think it’s better if you go back to your own room. Maybe there you’d enjoy your dookong more.”

Tiffany was already pushing Taeyeon out of her room before the other girl could even response.

“Enjoy dookong more? What did she mean by that?”

Since Taeyeon was still tired from the concert she just left Tiffany and their little misunderstanding as it is, thinking that the girl would later come by to her room and apologise for what happened but that obviously did not happen.

-End of Flashback-

“You idiot!” Sunny lightly hit Taeyeon’s head with her fist.

“Aiya! That hurts woman!” she complained while rubbing the spot on her head that got hit.

“It’s obviously your fault. You just made it worse and worse until you got kicked out of Fany’s room.”

“How is it my fault?” Taeyeon was still confused of what she did wrong that night but she knew the things she said after didn’t help either.

“You have to be careful on what you say when you’re in bed. Especially with Queen of jealousy.”

“What did I say?”

“Aish! You pabo! Even I got it! ‘not as soft as dookongie’ and ‘good enough’? That’s like two hits in one blow Taeyeonah.”

Sunny couldn’t help but felt sorry yet frustrated at her own best friend for being so naïve at things like this. Taeyeon was always smart at things like her leadership and so on but not with things regarding Tiffany. Sunny thought that of all people that should understand her other bestfriend well, it should be Taeyeon. Yes, Taeyeon does understand Tiffany without even using words but sometimes her brain just turns off and refuses to work.

“I said that?”

“Ah well, according to your own story, you did.”

“Ah yeah I did! And so?”

“Omg, you really are an idiot aren’t you?”

“Yah!”

“Look, you offended Fany. I mean, even if I was the one who received that comment I would get angry too. Thank goodness Hyominnie doesn’t have peas in a pod or any stupid Plushie that steals her love for me.” Sunny smiled confidently.

“Yah! You should be helping me here not bragging about your girlfriend!”

“I was just saying.”

“So…how do you think I can fix this?”

“Are you ready to apologise?”

“Well… I really don’t see the reason why I should. I was just the telling the truth. Like c’mon. Feel my Dookongie! Look how soft it is.”

Taeyeon brought Dookongie infront of Sunny’s face which was then thrown away by Sunny.

“How could you?!!” Taeyeon ran towards where her beloved Dookongie was chucked away.

“That’s exactly why Tiffany was upset. You love your peas too much. This wasn’t the first time you guys had a fight because of your Dookongie. Remember the last time in Japan?”

“What happened in Japan?”

“You said you’d rather sleep with your peas everyday than anyone else in the world. Right in front of Tiffany.”

“Ahh…yeah.”

“And the time when you were too busy organising your peas that you almost forgot your date? The other time you two were watching a film on the couch, you ended up sleeping on your peas and left Tiffany there sleeping  on the other side of the couch instead of your arms.”

“Alright I get it now okay?” She sighed knowing that she has to do a lot for Fany to forgive her since she didn’t really understood why Tiffany would get angry whenever she sees Taeyeon touch or talk about her peas.

“Otokaji?”

“I don’t know. Do your magic Kim Taeyeon. She’ll fall in love with you all over again anyway.”

“Make her fall in love with me all over again…OMG Sunny-ah! You are such a genius!”

“Umm…Thanks. I know I am.” Sunny replied despite now knowing how what she said actually helped the other shorty.

“Well, I guess we should get going then.” Taeyeon got up and ready to get out of the room when Sunny reminded her something.

“Uhh…Taeyeonah, aren’t you going to wash up and get changed? We’re in Paris not our dorm.”

“Uh…Right!” she ran to the bathroom to get ready while Sunny started texting Hyomin on where and when they should meet up for their stroll in Paris for today.

---

To: My Hyominnie <3

Problem solved. Well, half solved but Taeyeon will take care of the rest. I’ll meet you after you have lunch with Jiyeon and Eunjung. You have fun with your friends first then we’ll meet up later okay? Je T’aime. <3

 

From: My Hyominnie <3

Yeah, we’re nearly done shopping anyway. I’m glad to hear that, I hope what Taeyeon does next will work out well. If you need more help, tell her I’m always here. I can get Fany-ah to come with me ‘shopping’ then get her to meet with Taeyeon. That’s if Taeyeon wants that. Well anyways, I’ll see you soon. Saranghae. Mwah mwah <3

 

To: My Hyominnie <3

We’ll see what Taeyeon wants to do but that’s a great idea Hyominah. I’ll let her know that. I’ll see you later then. I miss you already.

 

From: My Hyominnie <3

I miss you more. Don’t worry Sunny-ah, we’ll ‘Resume’ your favourite game tonight. ;) See you soon.

 

Sunny couldn’t hide her excitement after reading Hyomin’s text. She sure will have to have a lot of energy for that game of hers.

“Best game out.” Sunny said.

“Did you say anything?” Taeyeon got out of the shower, drying her hair in her changed clothes.

“Nothing. Hurry up and let’s go.”

 

---

Author's Note: This fic was gonna be a two shots fic but decided to extend it since I feel obligated to lengthen the TaeNy subplot and not focused too much on Sunbyung which was the initial plan. Anyways, we'll see how it goes. Btw, I just finished this just then instead of doing my English exam prep. `~sigh. Please do enjoy and comment on how I can improve anything you want me to imrprove on. Thank You :) And shall I add another couple?

Btw special thanks to StephanSTARSHIP & StarBun. I've been inspired of his TaeNy covers. especially 'Come on over'. Please do check out their covers on Yt.