Not Tiffany Hwang

Paris Valentine

D2 - Part 1

Tiffany has finally given up on waiting for Taeyeon to apologise to her. She has had enough of all the waiting. Waiting for the dan shin to show her she's more important than anything or anyone else, waiting for Taeng to tell her she loves her and waiting for her to treat her as a girlfriend that Taeng promised her to be.

 

She went to SunYeon's room to talk it out with Taeyeon, once and for all. After a couple of knocks on the door, they still wouldn't let her in but she knew that there are people inside as she could hear whispering behind the door.

"Let me in! I know you're in there!" Tiffany started banging her first on the door that the other members could hear it, especially with that loud voice of hers.

The door finally opened and Tiffany was greeted by not-so-happy face Soonkyu. "Yah! Miyoungah! I would've let you off for disturbing my alone time with Hyomin if you didn't have a boxing match with my room door and started yelling like a referee." 

"Sorry" she didn't look very apologetic. "Where's Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked in a very serious tone. Soonkyu knew that the two still hasn't spoken after she heard that question. She didn't know where the latter went either so she just shrugged and said "I really don't know Fany-ah."

The younger girl sighed in frustration. She wasn't sure if Sunny was just protecting her bestfriend from facing her but then she knew Sunny would rather have them solve their problem themselves and not be involved in it. 

"Don't worry. I'll ask the other members. Sorry and Thank you Sunny." This time, Sunny saw it in Fany's eyes that she meant it. Sunny gave her a hug before she left and said "Everything will be okay, Fany-ah. Have trust in Taeyeon." 

Tiffany wished it was that easy but that still gave her some hope. She went to the other members' rooms and still could not find the danshin. She decided to go to the hotel bar even though she knew Taeyeon was a weak drinker and would not bother drinking by herself. She had to try anyway. Tiffany didn't find her there but saw her manager with some staff from the concert.

"Oppa! Have you seen Taeng? I've been looking for her everywhere but I can't find her. Do you know where she is oppa? If you do tell me. Tell me. Tell me." she asked the manager hurriedly.

"Whoa, slow down Fany-ah." the manager said. He made Tiffany sit down on the empty seat next to him and told her what Taeyeon had told him to tell her, earlier that day.

"What?!! So she just left like that? Weren't we supposed to stay here for a couple of the days as a group? Why did you let her oppa?!!" she was almost in tears yet still or even more angry.

"She just left me like that…" she whispered yet the manager still heard it.

"You know her flight back to Korea is in two hours. She's probably still waiting at the airport. We can still follow her if you want to" the manager suggested.

"Oppa. Are we in a drama or a fanfiction or something? If she wants to leave then let her be" Tiffany managed to wipe her tears before it fell from her watery eyes.

"Are you really gonna let things go this way Fany-ah? This isn't the Tiffany Hwang I know. The Stephanie Miyoung Hwang I know would fight for what she really wants and what she loves. And more importantly, fight for who she loves" the manager said in a serious tone.

He was right, Tiffany thought. Even though it hurts that Taeyeon has given up that easily, she won't let it happen like this. Not this way and not on her. Tiffany Hwang does not give up. Not on Taeyeon. 

"Thank you oppa." Tiffany gave their manager a hug and realised something after the hug broke off. "Wait…you said for who I love. Does that mean…Oh my god! Do you…do you know oppa?" she asked, eyes widened in a sudden realisation.

"Fany-ah, I'm one of your longest managers, of course I know."

"And….and you're fine with it?" 

"Why wouldn't I be? You girls are sort of like my nieces in a way, it's just that I get paid for it and you nine mock me too much sometimes" said the manager.

"You know we love you! And because of that, you have to drive me to the airport now! Hurry oppa!" Tiffany stood up and started dragging their manager up his seat.

Before they drove off, the manager whispered "Mission accomplished Taeyeonah."

Tiffany heard their manager whispering something while she puts her seatbelt on. "Did you say something oppa?"

"Nothing, I said you're lucky I didn't drink alcohol tonight. Ready?"

Tiffany nodded. "Pali!" 

 

( I am so sorry dear readers. I know it's been so long since I updated and this is what I give y'all. No to worry, the rest is on it's way. I shall finish this fic quickly. Thank you for reading -heart heart-)