When things get tangled...

Paris Valentine

February 10 – D4

 

 ‘She said she’ll call but it’s been hours…’ Hyomin thought while still holding tightly onto her phone, waiting for a call from her beloved sunshine but there were none for five straight hours. She texted her couple of times and even tried to call her but only got redirected to voicemail.

“Unnie, don’t worry. She probably had to do something urgent or something. Sunny unnie will never ditch you like that” Jiyeon tried to comfort Hyomin as she munch on her afternoon snack.

“Yeah but she could at least have called me and let me know.”  Despite being a shikshin, she has now lost her appetite from thinking too much and worrying what could have happened to Sunny.

“Relax. I’m sure she has her reasons.” Jiyeon grinned widely after checking up on a text message Sunny had sent.

From: Sunny unnie

Jiyeon-ah, Taeyeon and I kind of got lost in the city but we found the place to book what I told you about. For now, please keep Hyomin company for me. And don’t tell her where I am. Thanks Jiyeonah <3

Hyomin was still pouting but finally decided to eat her food when they both heard her stomach growled.

----

 “Yah Taeyeon-ah! Do you even know where we’re going? I told you to just bring manager oppa or stylist unnie. Chincha. “ Sunny complained to the other danshin who was still trying to figure her way.

“Relax Sunny-ah, you’ll see Hyomin soon. For now just help me find the way. Why is there so many buildings inside another building anyway? What is this, Inception or something?”

“I don’t even know how you can make jokes like that at times like this.”

‘Hyomin must be waiting for me. I even promised her we’ll have our public date for the first time in a while. I should call her’ Sunny thought and was about to dial Hyomin’s number when she suddenly felt a painful slap on her back.

“YAH!! What the hell was that?” she turned around to face Taeyeon who was pointing at something and giving her the wide-eyed ahjumma look as if she found a treasure or some sort.

“Aren’t we lucky today Sunny-ah?” Taeyeon started walking leaving Sunny dumbfounded but still followed the short ahjumma acting weird in front of her.

After walking at least 10 metres from where they were before Taeyeon finally stopped, making Sunny stop her tracks as well.

“Wae? Where are we really going Taeyeon-ah?”

“Here!” Taeyeon pointed at the sign of the shop before going inside.

Sunny tried to read what the sign said with the thickest accent “Pour quelqu'un de special? What does that even mean?” and followed the short leader inside.

Sunny was surprised to see Taeyeon conversing with one of the workers until she came closer and heard them talking in Korean.

“Annyeonghaseyo unnie! How have you been?”

“Taeyeon-ah! What are you doing here?” said the lady who didn’t look Korean to Sunny at all.

“Visiting you of course, why else would I be here?” smiled Taeyeon. Sunny was still confused just who the woman was and how did Taeyeon even know a non-Korean lady in France.

“Sincha! I know you Taeyeonah. You only contact me when you need something. And oh, the girl behind you is Sunny-ssi isn’t it?”

Sunny was taken aback that the lady knew who she was.

“Uh annyonghaseyo. Sonyuhshidae Sunny imnida. Panggatsumnida”

“Annyonghaseyo Sunny-ssi. I’ve heard so much about you. I see you really did cut your hair…you still look very pretty though.” The lady smiled at Sunny and she smiled back.

“Ah yeah! Sunny this is Elwissh unnie. She’s a childhood friend of mine who moved back to France before we debuted. Mum gave me her email so I contacted her and found out that she works at the place I told you about.”

“I knew you needed something from me. But why didn’t you at least tell me that you arrived in Paris already. I would’ve asked you to come over to my place instead. By the way, Sunny-ssi, it’s Eloise not Elwissh”

“Well… I kind of need your help on something and sorry I didn’t tell you but you could’ve at least went to the concert! Two of them actually.”

“Oh Bianhe Taeyeonah but I don’t really listen to kpop anymore. I only know SNSD and that’s it. But anyway, get to the point. I have to get back to work soon.”

“So…we want to book a floor of Eiffel Tower. I saw on your company’s website that we can do that but it would be hard because people probably booked them already…so can you help us?”

“Ahh. Well, you’re right all of them have been booked already…bu--”

“Oh man! I should’ve told you through email to keep an eye for us. Aigoo” Taeyeon was acting an ahjumma who just lost her money again without even making Eloise finish her sentence.

“-but, you’re in luck because one customer this morning cancelled his booking because his girlfriend recently broke up with him so I guess I can give you that one.”

“Oh my god! Really unnie? You really are amajjing!”

Sunny let Taeyeon handle the booking business and bid their farewell Eloise right after they finished.

“So all set for D-Day?” asked Sunny.

“The place is. They’ll give us the decorations and everything but we have to decorate the place ourselves. We can ask the girls to help out.”

“Thanks Taeyeon-ah.” Sunny hugged Taeyeon after realising that the other danshin is doing so much to help her with her Valentines Day surprise for Hyomin.

“I’m not doing this for you. I’m doing this so Fany and I could have the room for ourselves but you’re welcome.” Taeyeon hugged back her bestfriend.

“Speaking of which, you haven’t even made up with Fany yet.” Sunny reminded Taeyeon as they started walking back from where the driver dropped them off that morning.

“Oh yeah you’re right.  Otokaji?”

“I don’t know, you said  you’ll make her fall for you all over again this morning. But how are you gonna do that?”

“Just watch and see. I have it all planned.”

“Okay then if you say so.”

Just then their manager rang them and told them that the driver is coming to pick them up and they have to get back to the hotel.

‘I didn’t even get to spend my day with Hyominnie. Well I guess I’ll just have to make it up to her tomorrow’

--

In the hotel (in the hallway on their way to SunYeon’s room)

“Sunny-ah! Taeyeon-ah! We’ve been looking around for you! Where did you two go?” asked Sooyoung who was worried sick when the two came back to the hotel at 7 pm instead of the promised 6 pm.

“Oh we just got a little lost so we went around by ourselves and got more lost until manager oppa called us and picked us up” replied Sunny

“Well, all the girls have been looking for you. We’re gonna go watch a movie. Kaja!” Sooyoung dragged the two danshins with her long arm wrapped around their necks.

“Yah! Respect your unnies!” yelled Taeyeon.

“Sooyoung, I have to take care of something first. So could you please let me go? I’ll come back I promise.”

“Andwae. You might get lost again.” Said Sooyoung as they finally reached SooSica’s room where the other girls were.

“Oh there you guys are! Where have you been?” asked Yuri who was trying to open a tub of ice cream for Yoona who had a spoon in .

“Yah! Why are you holding my ice cream? Sica! I told you to keep my ice cream away from that shikshin.” Complained Sooyoung.

“No use Sooyoungah. She’s already asleep” said Tiffany who was lying down with Jessica on the single sized bed while the other girls were sharing the other bed and the others sitting on the floor with their eyes glued to the TV playing an American film that they wouldn’t have understood if there were no subtitles.

Sooyoung and Sunny sat with the other girls on the floor while Taeyeon tried to talk to Tiffany.

“Are you still mad at me?” she asked the girl who had her arm crossed on her chest looking intensely on the television.

“Fany-ah. Bianhe.”

Tiffany still did not respond.

“Sincha I’ll mak—“ Taeyeon didn’t even get to finish her words when the other girls threw pillows at her, signalling her to shut . She tried to continue but was then stopped by Fany’s words.

“Not here and not now Taeyeon.” The girl got up and faked a yawn.

“Guys I think I’m gonna go to bed first. I’m a little tired from shopping today” said Tiffany.

“You can stay here if you want. I think the kids are staying for tonight and tonight only since princess Sica’s asleep already” Sooyoung suggested, emphasising the word ‘tonight’ while eyeing the other girls who were too busy finishing their second bucket of ice cream while the others were too engrossed of the film.

“Narh, I really want to be by myself tonight and have some time to think”

Those words scared the hell out of Taeyeon. In her head, Tiffany’s ‘time to think’ always means something really bad. Like the last time they had a fight that went on for at least a month or so that they had to take some time off their relationship.

Tiffany left SooSica’s room and Taeyeon was about to follow her but was stopped by Sunny.

“Let her have some space for now. Knowing you, you’d probably come up with another ‘genius’ line of yours that might even make your fight bigger than it already is. Think about what you’re going to say first and make it so darn good that she’ll forgive you right away.:

Taeyeon looked down on the floor realising her bestfriend was right. She would end up saying things she shouldn’t if she follows Tiffany.

“I’ll talk to her okay. To make sure she’s okay.” Sunny patted Taeyeon’s back before leaving the room to follow Tiffany.

 

EunYeonMin’s room

“I don’t know why Sunny still hasn’t called me. Has she arrived yet? Oh my god! What if my Sunnyah got kidnapped? What am I gonna do?” Hyomin panicked on her bed.

“I really don’t understand you. Two minutes ago you were angry and complaining and now you’re panicking like an old woman. Relax woman, Sunny’s…Sunny. She can handle anything” reassured Eunjung.

Qri who just entered the room overheard what the girls were talking about.

“I just saw Sunny walking in the hallway, she’s probably on her way to her room by now” said Qri.

“Really? She’s here?! That’s good! Wait, I’m gonna meet her yeah? I’ll be right back.”

Hyomin dashed to the door and walked as fast as she could to get to Sunny’s room only to witness something she should have not seen. She walked back to their room feeling confused of what to feel or what to think of what saw but her mind just rejected the thoughts that she didn't want to think of.

 

 

Authors Note: I'm so sorry I do not and did not proof read this and all my works actually cause well I'm too lazy to. Sorry that it's a short update, exams are still on but I'm thinking of writing the next one now so I might have it post up tonight or tomorrow. So yeah, thanks to everyone who's reading this. I'm trying to finish it asap because I really wanna start the other fanfic I had in my head for quite some time now. Hope you stay tune for that. I'm also sorry that it's very random at first and all. This fic is more dialogue based I guess but tell me which one you prefer, although I may not be so good with narration & describing things I'll work on it next time. Again thanks for subscribers. Please do comment on well anything :) Thanks <3