First night in Paris

Paris Valentine

February 8 D-6

Hyomin was frantic about their next stage schedule as it was her first time flying to France. She had always imagined how romantic Paris is, like how it is portrayed in films, TV and even books. The other T-ara members were excited over the idea of finally seeing and hopefully meeting French guys with y French accent but Hyomin thought differently. This year would be her first time celebrating Valentines Day with special someone in five years. She hasn’t had a boyfriend for so long that she forgot how the special day for lovers work.

“Oh what am I worrying about? This time it’s different. I have a girlfriend not a boyfriend!” that actually made Hyomin worry more. In her past relationships, the guy was always the one who would give her something and she would just give a simple hug or a kiss in return. No one has really done anything special for her apart from giving flowers or chocolates on Valentines Day.

She can still remember when Sunny finally asked her to be ‘officially hers’ back in Biel. Hyomin couldn’t hide her smile from her face while thinking about that night.

“Yah! What are you thinking about? Your face looks creepy! Hurry up and pack your bags, we’re leaving really soon.” Eunjung yelled as she started packing.

“Ne ne. I was just thinking of someone…” Hyomin smiled sheepily as she got up and started packing.

“Ahh Sunny. Oh! That reminds me, they’re also coming to Paris with us.”

“Yeah I know.”

“Lucky! You get to spend your Valentines Day with the love of your life while we single ladies hit the clubs and find our own ‘special someone’.”  

Jiyeon heard what Eunjung said as she entered the room she shared with Hyomin.

“Buyah? Aren’t I your special someone?” Jiyeon pouted cutely and used her aegyo on Eunjung.

“Yeah yeah but maknae, I was talking about ‘special French someone’ for one night only” Eunjung winked at Jiyeon but latter didn’t quite get what she meant.

“Yah Eunjung unnie! Stop teaching our baby-Dino things that she shouldn’t know! She’s still a minor!” Hyomin clearly got what Eunjung was trying to say. Three seconds later, it finally processed in Jiyeon’s mind what Eunjung was talking about.

“Ah unnie! Don’t ruin my innocence!” she ran out the door with her hands covering her ears.

“What? It was a joke.” Eunjung tried to clear up her name.

“What is done is done. Let’s go. We’ll be late for the flight and why are you packing Jiyeon’s luggage when you haven’t even packed yours yet?” Hyomin put down her little purple luggage on the floor and was ready to leave the room.

“You know her. If you leave it to her to pack her stuff, she probably would forget to bring underwear again and would have to use mine.” She finally finished packing Jiyeon’s bag, not forgetting to put the first maknae’s favourite pyjama in.

“You spoil her too much.” Hyomin said as she walked out the door.

“No I don’t! Wait, do I?” Eunjung asked herself as she followed Hyomin to the door.

---

“Taeyeon-ah, when’s our flight to Paris?” Sunny asked Soshi’s leader on their way to their dorm.

“Tomorrow morning. We’ll be a bit late than the others as usual. Why?”

“Oh nothing. I just wanted to look around first and find a perfect spot to take Hyomin”

“Ah for Valentines Day right?”

Sunny nodded in response. They were walking behind the other members when Taeyeon stopped while grabbing Sunny’s arm.

“What?” Sunny confused of Taeyeon’s sudden reaction.

“Just come with me. I thought of something genius. Stay here for a sec. I need to tell manager oppa and the girls we’re going to the convenient store.”

“But wouldn’t they want to come? Besides, Taeyeonah, we still have make up on. People will recognise us, especially from what we’re wearing.”

“Don’t worry we’re not really going to the convenient store. Let’s go to that private coffee shop you and my Fany always go to” Taeyeon had to emphasise the word ‘my’ as she always get jealous when 2ny go on their little tea dates even if she knows that it’s just a friendly tradition that the two have always had.

“Arasso and relax with the possessive girlfriend mode right there.”

“Whatever. Alright be right back.”

Taeyeon told the manager and the girls. No one insisted of coming because they were all tired from their schedule. Tiffany wanted to go with Taeyeon but the short leader told her to rest instead and wait for her promised massage when she comes back.

The two danshins made their way to the private coffee shop Soshi girls love going to. It was close to their dorm and serve really nice food and drink. The owners also always give them a great amount of privacy, giving them the access to the rooftop café when they want to be alone and had the policy that no one can bring their cameras or phones in when the girls are there.

“Annyonghaseyo ahjumma, how’s the business today?” Sunny asked the female owner who already knew her very well.

“Good, y’know. The usual.” The owner smiled at them as she starts to prepare the girls’ orders. The coffee shop is usually quiet and peaceful but still gets enough money to stay in business. The two followed the the ahjumma’s son to their usual private tea room. After the boy left and Taeyeon poured tea in their cups Sunny finally started the danshins’ ‘important meeting’.

 “So what was this genius plan of yours?”

“Well you know how it’s your first time celebrating Valentines Day with Hyomin?”

“Aha…” Sunny was curious of where their conversation was going when Taeyeon started it in such a ‘no-sh!t Sherlock’ question.

“Well I was thinking, since we’d be in Paris, you could have your date in the Eiffel tower.”

“What the--. The Eiffel Tower? But I want it to be private. There would be hundreds people there if do that.”

“Andwae. There’s this special Valentines Day thing where they let you book a whole floor, most likely the top floor and have your date there. I wanted to do the same for Fany but she wants to lock ourselves up in the room this year so can’t argue with that“

“T. M. I.”

“What? I was just saying.”

“Alright go on.” Sunny let Taeyeon continue her ‘genius’ plan but warned her not to put anymore TMI-stuff she doesn’t want to know about her two bestfriends. After an hour of explanation with Sunny interrupting with questions here and there, the two finally concluded their plan.

“You know what Taengo? That really is a pretty genius idea.” Sunny admitted leaving Taeyeon proud of herself.

“Yeah I know. I’m like Einstein when it comes to this.” The short leader laughed like an idiot as she thought of a new nickname for herself. “I’m Taengstein!” another ahjumma laugh came out from her small baby sized mouth.

Sunny just gave her bestfriend a pity laugh for trying to be funny with her new self-made nickname but was grateful for her trying to help her from still being noob when it comes to dating despite being with Hyomin for almost a year.

They restarted their count of being together when they officially told the people around them after keeping it for first few months. Of course there were obstacles along the way. Their busy schedules between late 2010 and early 2011 made their relationship go on a rocky road that they had to break up and took some time off. It was the most painful period Sunny has ever gone through. That was the time Sunny learned how to drink well without getting drunk. Not even liquor could heal the pain she was feeling. Thankfully, their love for each other was strong enough for them to fight for what they had and decided to get back together with a fresh start. Sunny promised herself that she would never hurt Hyomin and herself like that ever again.

The two came back with bags of chocolates and snacks for the girls that they asked their other manager to buy so no one would be suspicious of where they’ve actually have gone to.

Taeyeon went straight to Fany’s room to give her the long awaited body massage but found her sleeping beauty lying on her bad. She decided not to wake her up and lied down with her princess instead.

Sunny on the other hand decided to call Jiyeon and asked her for help on their Valentines Day plan. Jiyeon agreed to help and thought that it would be perfect for her own little plan to make Eunjung see her as a woman and not T-ara’s little baby anymore.

T-ara arrived in Paris a day before SNSD. Hyomin decided to walk around the shopping centre near the hotel with her members while she waited for Sunny. She was still thinking of how to spend their Valentines Day together and what to get Sunny. She knew that despite of her girlfriend’s cool ‘oppa’ personality, her sweetness prevails and always end up getting her something extra special.

After they came back from quick shopping, they went in to their hotel rooms they shared with their dorm roommates.

“Are you still thinking of what to do on Valentines Day unnie?” Jiyeon asked Hyomin as soon as the other dived onto her bed.

“I have an idea of what to do but I don’t know if Sunny will like it.”

“Mind sharing?” Jiyeon asked so she could tell Sunny later and both of their plans for Valentines Day would work. “If only she knew Sunny unnie’s surprise for her.” She thought as Hyomin started telling her the idea she thought of during T-ara’s shopping time.

“Ah. That would totally work. Good luck unnie! Hwaiting!” Jiyeon cheered for Hyomin despite knowing that her unnie’s plan wouldn’t work because of Sunny’s bigger plan to surprise her.

“Chincha? You really think she’ll like that?”

“Of course! If Eunjung unnie gives me flowers early in the morning on Valentines Day and take me out on a simple yet sweet romantic date in Paris, why wouldn’t I like that?” Jiyeon blurted out and realised what she just said after two seconds of silence from Hyomin.

“Eun-what? What did you just say?” Hyomin was shocked of Jiyeon’s sudden confession. She didn’t know if her dongsaeng was being serious or being her usual playful self but if it really was true, she would support it no matter what. Eunjung and Jiyeon have been her two bestfriends for such a long time. Even if they weren’t from the same age-line, they complimented each other like the three musketeers.  

“Nothing. I’ll go wash up first.” Jiyeon rushed to the bathroom to avoid being interrogated by Hyomin.

--

On the day of the concert, SNSD finally arrived at the rehearsals. They didn’t have time to rest but still had enough energy to go on for another 12 hours since they were trained to do so and got used to it through the years in the industry.

T-ara was rehearsing on the stage when SNSD came at the event location. Hyomin noticed her danshin’s arrival and waved at her during Roly Poly’s dance rehearsal. Sunny waved back and couldn’t hold back a laugh when she saw Hyomin missed a step after being distracted by her. After T-ara finished rehearsing, Hyomin ran to where SNSD were. At first she couldn’t find Sunny because of the other’s vertically challenge size.

Sunny was standing behind Sooyoung when she noticed the tall girl looking for her. She tried to move forward by hiding behind her tall members like a ninja that she is. She managed to stand behind Hyomin without the other noticing.

Hyomin felt two small hands covered her eyes. She already knew it was Sunny but the danshin had to make it obvious by whispering to her ears in her hot steamy breath

“I like what you’re wearing. Short, hot and y, just the way I like it”

With that, Hyomin’s face turned tomato red. She took Sunny’s hands off her face and turned around to hug the girl standing behind her.

“I missed you!”

“I missed you too.” Sunny hugged Hyomin back.

It has been a month since they saw each other. The last time they spent time together longer than an hour was in China for Korea-China Festival. Now that they’re in France, both of them are excited to spend time with each other, especially on that special day.

“Sunny, director-nim said we need to go on stage for rehearsals” Tiffany called out for Sunny like a teacher.

“Ne Manager Hwang” Sunny broke off the hug which made Hyomin pout. Tiffany then walked to Sunny’s direction to get her without realising that she just interrupted a Sunbyung moment.

“Oh Hyominah, you’re here. Wait, did I interrupt something? MIanhe.” She was about to turn around but was stopped by Hyomin.

“Yah Fany-ah! You’re not even gonna say hi to me?”

Hyomin and Tiffany became friends through Sunny. She became close with Sunny’s bestfriends TaeNy, the way Sunny became friends with Jiyeon and Eunjung. They’re also friends with each other’s members but it was SNSD and T-ara’s three musketeers that bonded the most together. The other Soshi members are still close to Soyeon up to this day that whenever Sunny would want to visit Hyomin in their dorm, the others would always nag her to bring them with her.

“Annyeonghaseyo Hyominah” Fany gave Hyomin a quick hug when one of the staffs called Tiffany and Sunny to get on stage.

“Well, we have to go now. I’ll see you later” Tiffany said her goodbye to Hyomin and grabbed Sunny’s hand before running towards the stage.

“Room 530.” Sunny managed to tell Hyomin her hotel room number before being dragged to the stage by Manager Hwang.

--

During the ending of the concert, Sunny tried to stay as close as possible to Hyomin but without making it obvious. She walked towards direction but stood a metre away from them. Knowing how forgetful Hyomin is, Sunny needed to remind her to come visit her after the show.

Sunny was waving to the French fans when she someone yelled out “T-ara”, that was the perfect chance for her to go near Hyomin.

Hyomin noticed Sunny walking towards their direction, still waving at the French fans then finally turned to face her, with that radiating smile of hers. Hyomin gave Sunny a confused look as the short girl wasn’t really fond of showing her affections towards the tall girl in front of fans except for that night.

Sunny touched one of her most favourite part of Hyomin, her abs and managed to grab Hyomin with her by holding onto her waist like she always does. She quickly said in a low voice “530, don’t you dare forget” and patted Hyomin’s , another body part that Sunny liked the most in Hyomin, well at least when byunsun mode is on. Sunny can’t really say that because she liked every part of Hyomin. Whether it’s physically, emotionally or mentally. Hyomin was just too perfect in Sunny’s eyes.

Hyomin wanted to hold Sunny’s hand but the short girl turned too quickly so she just waved at her and walked back to the back part of the stage. Sunny then turned around quickly to check where Hyomin was, she stood there for five seconds, just mesmerised of what she can now call, her life. Sunny then quickly walked back with her members, still eyeing Hyomin the whole time.

That night after the concert, Hyomin did not forget to pay Sunny’s room a visit. Taeyeon was in Tiffany’s room after she kicked herself out of her shared room with Sunny just so she can sleep in Fany’s room.

The door was opened in a matter of seconds after Hyomin’s knock. It was obvious that the short girl has been waiting for her.

“I see you did not forget” as Sunny took Hyomin’s hand to enter the room.

“Why would I? I never forget these kinds of things” raising her left eyebrow and giving Sunny her infamous smirk.

“Well last time you did.” The two were now walking backwards to the bed with their bodies close to each other.

The mood totally changed after Hyomin heard Sunny’s reply. She didn’t mean to fall asleep and dogged Sunny back in China. The tall girl pouted and started acting like a kid, like she normally is.

“But…but…”

“? Hmm I like butts.” Sunny quickly changed the mood as she didn’t want to ruin it in the first place but she just had to bring it up because she waited the whole night that time in China. But Hyomin was still pouting, leaving Sunny guilty. She knew she had to make it up to her quickly.

Sunny kissed Hyomin’s cheeks then her lips. It tasted like sweet chocolates to Hyomin which made her smile and happy once again. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to make you upset. You know how much I love you right?” Sunny said after giving the latter her sweet tender sorry kiss.

“Yeah I know. But—“

Hyomin was about to blame herself again but was stopped by Sunny.

“Don’t worry about it okay. You can always make it up to me” said the shorter girl before planting another kiss on Hyomin’s lips.

“Well looks like I have to make it up to you tonight. Don’t I?” Hyomin’s frown quickly changed to a seductive smirk.

“Oh please do.”

Hyomin finally pushed Sunny down the bed but the latter was holding on to her waist way too tight leaving both of them fall on the soft mattress. The two made themselves busy for a good 10 minutes of but was then interrupted when they heard someone enter the door.

Only Sunny and Taeyeon had cards to enter their room, so Sunny knew that the other danshin was back but she didn’t know why she was back so early when she expected her to spend the night in Fany’s room.

Despite not wanting to stop, Sunny had to because she didn’t want her bestfriend to see her private business.

“Wae?” Hyomin asked Sunny why she suddenly stopped kissing her neck.

“Taeyeon’s back. Looks like this has to wait. Mianhe.” Sunny quickly got off Hyomin’s top and put her shirt back on. Hyomin grabbed the blanket to cover her chest area as she threw her bra and tank top way to far for her to reach.

Sunny then told Taeyeon to stop her tracks before getting to where the beds were. Luckily, their room was big enough and had a small hallway entrance that Taeyeon didn’t see anything. Sunny grabbed Hyomin’s stuff and told the taller girl to put it back on as they can no longer continue their playtime.

After Hyomin finished putting her top on, Sunny told Taeyeon she could now enter their room.

“Why are you here?” asked Sunny

“Wae? Can’t I be here?” it was obvious that the other danshin was in a bad mood. Sunny knew that Taeyeon and Tiffany had another misunderstanding yet again.

“Umm okay then. Bad mood I see.”

Taeyeon dived onto her bed and finally noticed there was another person in the room.

“Annyeonghaseyo Hyomin-ssi” Taeyeon waved at Hyomin  then turned her head before closing her eyes.

Hyomin was surprised of Taeyeon’s calm reaction as much as Sunny was. Taeyeon then realised that she just interrupted Hyomin and Sunny. She opened her eyes and got up.

“OMO!  Sincha Mianhe!” Taeyeon walked back to the door with her hands up as sign of  being guilty. Sunny stopped the other danshin from leaving by tripping her with her foot.

“Aigoo!” her fall left a loud thud and scream from Taeyeon’s mouth.

“Stay. You ruined it anyway besides where are you gonna go?” Sunny helped Taeyeon up and sat her on the tiny couch.

“Sincha Mianhe! I totally forgot. It’s just that Fany kicked me out of her room.”

“It’s okay Taeyeon-ah, are okay though? What was it about now?” asked Hyomin who knew very well that lately Taeyeon and Tiffany have been going through small misunderstandings then back to lovey dovey the next day.

“Oh it’s nothing big. As usual, I was the one being stupid and I quote ‘too childish’. Why is it always my fault? Sincha!” complained the short leader.

“Cause it is” replied Sunny who was sitting on the edge of the bed with Hyomin.

“But it was also hers. Oh whatever I’m too tired to even think about it now. She’ll forgive me tomorrow” Taeyeon hit her head on the couch as a sign of defeat.

“Well I think you should rest now, I’ll go back to my room then.” Hyomin stood up ready to leave the danshins’ room.

“It’s okay stay. I’m totally alright. I can go sleep in Jessica and Sooyoung’s room”

“Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. Theirs is closed and out of bounds, you know that Taengo”

“Oh yeah, you’re right”

“Just stay here, Hyomin and I won’t do anything I promise.”

Hyomin eyed Sunny as she knew that it would be hard to keep that promise for both of them.

“Arasso. But please let me sleep tonight, we still have a performance tomorrow. You guys can do your business for the next few days since our group and I think T-ara’s also staying back for a while right Hyomin?”

“Yeah we are.”

The three of them went back to their beds with Hyomin and Sunny, of course sharing Sunny’s bed and Taeyeon on her own bed.

“Alright good night guys.”

“Good night” the two said in sync.

As soon as Taeyon turned the lights off, Sunny dragged the blanket up to cover her and Hyomin. Her hands travelled down to Hyomin’s waist, slightly tickling her.

“I can hear you, you know. Shorty! You promised!”

“Mianhe Taeyeonah. I’ll control this danshin from now on” said Hyomin, controlling her giggles.

The two ended up hugging each other all night while Taeyeon was left with dookong instead of Fany.

 

--------------------------

Author's Note: Omg I told myself I'll finish it tonight but I suddenly got lazy. Mianhe. Also, yeah it's pretty random. Stuff will happen in the next Chapter. Sorry to disappoint, I did warn you. :D