Everything happened too fast

I'm done

It’s Monday and time to go to school again. And since there is a special person who is waiting for me to come to school, I can’t wait to be there already.

‘And there he is, standing at the school gate smiling and waving at me. From now on my life can just get better with him by my side, right?’

Key runs to me leaving his friends behind. He hugs me and gives me a little kiss on my lips. I blush since it’s a bit embarrassing with so many people around us.

“Is my girlfriend so embarrassed by her boyfriend’s actions?” He smiles at me and I just hit him slightly on the chest.

Soon his friends join us and clap their hands.

“Wow that was fast! Never knew you would be together so fast.” Jonghyun says this time without his mobile phone in his hands.

“Congratulations guys!” “Yeah, congratulations!” Onew and Minho say while smiling at us.

“Key Hyung! Nicole Noona! You both… aish… congratulations!” Taemin says hugging both of us.

“Ah my son!” Key says and ruffles Taemin’s head.

“Stop it Hyung!” Taemin screams and hides behind me while hugging my waist. “Nicole Noona! Tell your boyfriend to stop that!”

A bit taken back by his actions I just laugh at the situation I’m in.

“Hey! Let go of my girlfriend!” And with that Taemin lets go of my waist and stretches his tongue out before he runs away probably to his classmates.

“Let’s go?” Key asks me taking my hand in his. I just nod and we start to walk in the school building since lessons are just about to start.

 

-In the break-

 

Right when I just step out the classroom Hara pulls me by my arm to the rooftop.

“Tell me! Tell me everything that happened!” Hara says as soon as we arrived at the rooftop.

I try to catch my breath and smile at her. “Didn’t I already tell you everything yesterday?”

“But that’s not the same on the phone!” Hara whines. “Come on Nicole! Please!”

“But I’m really hungry… can’t we go to the canteen?” I pout at her hoping she will give in.

“That’s why I have sandwiches!” She shows me our lunch that she already prepared.

‘I think there is no way out of this situation… ‘

We both laugh and sit down leaning our backs on the wall. I tell her everything from my date with Key. From the park to the movie at the cinema and of course for Hara the best part ever the scene in front of my house.

“Awwww! Didn’t I tell you that it’s going to be awesome?” I just smile at her and continue to eat.

“You know what that means….” I look at Hara to see a big grin on her face.

“Oh no…”

“Oh yes!”

“I totally forgot about that!”

“Ha! You are the one who lost the bet! You got your first boyfriend first!” Hara smiles and jumps up and down in victory.

I just laugh at her childish side when my phone suddenly rings.

I smile as soon as I see the name that appears on my phone.

“Hey~” I say still smiling.

“Babe~ Where are you? You aren’t in your classroom anymore and not even in the canteen…” Key says and I have to chuckle because of his childish voice.

“I’m at the rooftop with Hara right now… We-“ Hara sits down next to me as soon as she hears her name.

“I’m on my way!” And with that Key hangs up.

I look at my phone and laugh.

“Who was it? Key?” Hara asks full of curiosity. I nod at her and smile. “What did he say?”

“He is on the way to us” I say and put my phone back in my pocket.

“What?! Then I will be the third wheel if I stay here... You will probably only have eyes for him when he arrives…” She pouts and looks away.

“Awww~ Is there someone jealous?” I hug her and kiss her on the cheek.

“I want a kiss too!” I turn to my right to see Key pouting at me.

‘What is wrong with my best friend and my boyfriend? They are so childish today.. oh my..’

I laugh at him and give him a kiss on the cheek as he sits down next to me.

“Hey” Minho says as he joins us and so do the rest.

“Noona!” Taemin screams. “Here you are! Hyungs just left me without saying anything… That’s not nice guys” He says shaking his head like a little kid.

‘Okay… Taemin too? Well, he is still a kid that’s different…’

We all talked about funny, weird stuff but the atmosphere is really great and there are no awkward moments at all.

Key then wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. “I will walk you home later, ok?” I nod smiling at him and then rest my head on his shoulder.

Time passes and it’s time for all of us to go to our classes.

 

-During lessons-

 

I sigh and look out the window. ‘Why is it always so boring? What a pity that Key and I only have English together… ‘

“Okay, guys… You will get a project from me and I want you to do it together with your table neighbor. Understand?” Mr. Lee says and gives a pile of worksheets to one of the students in the front row to hand it out. Then he explains what the project is about and what we have to consider.

I look to my right to notice that I don’t have a table neighbor or better to say he’s not here.

‘I almost forgot about him… What’s actually with him? Why isn’t he at school? He hasn’t been to school since last week?... Jinwoon, where are you?’

 “Guys! You have only seven weeks for it and not more, okay? Have a nice day.”

‘Great! Leaving me alone with this stupid project… *sigh*… Let’s hope for the best… Think positive Nicole!... But I still wonder where he is… or what he’s doing…”

 

*Ding Dang Dong*

 

I pack my things and walk out the classroom. On my way out I get a text message from Key.

_______________________

Key:

Sorry babe… I forgot that I still have soccer training. I will have a match next week so I can’t walk you home. But I will make it up to you, promise! I will call you later. Text me when you’re home (:

________________________

‘What a pity… But hey! He will have a match next week so I can cheer for him at the match just like in those movies.’

Nicole:

Don’t worry. It’s okay. Have fun and don’t get hurt. See ya :)

________________________

“Ah! Nicole!” Mr. Lee calls me and I turn back.

“I just noticed you don’t have a partner.” I look at him and nod.

“Do you know where Jinwoon is? Or what happened to him?”

“No, Sir. I don’t know.”

“Well, when he’s back you can explain it to him, right? And when he shouldn’t come back soon enough to do this project with you then you can do it on your own, right? I think it won’t be a problem for you and tell me if you do it alone so I can make the notes.”

“Yes, I will.” I smile at him and bow before I walk out the building.

‘Hmm.. where is he? Shall I search for him? I mean… Key still has got soccer training and Hara thinks that Key would bring me home… But where shall I start? Seoul is way too big for me to search for him…’

“The old lady!” I run out the school in the direction to the little restaurant where Jinwoon and I ate ramen after detention.

As I arrived at the little restaurant there is a sign at the window that’s written ‘SOLD’.

‘Sold? Why sold? This can’t be true… What happened?’

I walk to the flower shop next to it and ask the man who’s sitting on a chair in front of the shop window what happened to the restaurant and the old lady.

“Oh she! That’s really sad… A few men went into her restaurant and made a mess last week. That was really terrible! The lady was already old and sick. In the end she died and the bank sold her restaurant to someone else. *sigh* She was so nice and actually younger than I am but... that’s how it is… *sigh* what a pity…”

I thank him and he nods at me before he walks into his shop. I walk over to the restaurant and look at the window.

‘She died… She is already dead… But… but there are so many things I still wanted to ask her. So many questions in my head… the promise… Jinwoon… This can’t be true…’

I turn around and suddenly see Jinwoon just across the street.

“Jinwoon…? Jinwoon!” I scream and wave at him, hoping he will look at me. But as soon as he looks up and notices me he turns around and runs away.

“Jinwoon! Wait!” I start to run to catch Jinwoon but I don’t pay attention. I run across the street without looking. Suddenly a car comes and hoots but I don’t react at all. I just stand still.

---------

I can hear the sound of the ambulance and someone crying. I hear voices, a lot of voices.

“Everything happened too fast!”

“I didn’t see her! She suddenly runs on the street like… like out of nowhere!”

“I heard how she was calling someone’s name…”

“This girl just asked me about the old lady in the restaurant next to my shop a few minutes ago.”

 “I don’t know what happened. I was over there when I-”

 

 I slowly open my eyes but my view is really blurry. I can’t identify what I see at all. I just know it hurts. Everything hurts. My whole body hurts.

“Miss? Can you hear me? Miss? Please answer me.” I can see the silhouettes of a man, probably an ambulance man I guess.

“Jinwoon… Jinwoon…” That’s the only thing that comes out my mouth.

“Who is it? A family member?...” The view suddenly becomes blurry again.

“Miss! Please answer me! Miss!” And after that everything goes black.

 

 

~~*~~

 

 

A/N: Hi everyone! I'm back! ;D I don't know if you think that 'Everything happened too fast' just how the title is like.... I somehow didn't know what to write. But I hope you still like it and please comment! ;D

I also want to thank my three new subscribers:

NisaNicole

saesang

dessheo

 

Thank you for subscribing and I hope you enjoy my story^^ And also a big thank you to NisaNicole! Thank you for the upvote! <3

 

I'm actually pretty sad because I just watched KARA's new PV for 'French Kiss'... Sad because I know, we all know that they won't be together for a very long time anymore... actually next year Nicole won't be a member of KARA anymore, right? I still hope there is a miracle or chance for her to be able to perform with the others for many years... Never give up! Btw.. I just saw a pic of Nicole with a tattoo O.o I never knew she has one... 'Aimer et etre aimer' I love the meaning of it^^ Uhhh and congratulations to SHINee for winning the 'Best Artist of the Year'! I'm so proud of them... a bit late but well, better late than never, right? haha ;D

And guys,... don't be shy to tell me how you feel about my story(: Have a nice day!~