Am I in love?

I'm done

-The next day-

 

I walk down the hallway to my locker 160. Totally lost in deep thoughts.

‘What did all this mean? Why does the old lady want me to help Jinwoon? Did really something bad happen to him? Is this the reason for his behavior? But why is he actually nice to me? Well, he’s nicer to me than to the others… But why?’

As I reach my locker, I open it and put a few books in before heading to my next lesson. Suddenly I get a text message. I look at my phone and see that it is from Hara.

 

From Hara to Nicole:

I sigh and text her back that she shouldn’t be sorry for it and that she shall get better soon so we can do something together.

‘I really wished she would be here today. I actually wanted to tell her about yesterday. But well,… ‘

I walk to my classroom and see someone is sitting beside me seat.

‘Who’s that boy who is sitting at my table? Hopefully it isn’t Jinwoon again… ‘

I slowly walk over to my seat and the boy suddenly turns around and faces me. I stand still and can’t believe who is sitting right in front of me right now.

‘KEY!! It’s Key! Omo! He.. here! Ahhhh!! He is smiling at me right now! Only at me!! Ahhh! I think I’m gonna die! Nicole say something! Do something!...’

“H-Hello”

“Hi, I’m Key. I hope you don’t mind that I’m sitting here.”

“NO!... I-I mean it’s ok. I-I don’t mind a-at all.” I blush a little. “I’m Nicole.”

He smiles and says: “Then I’m relieved.”

I just laugh a little bit and slowly sit down on my seat.

‘Oh my… I think I won’t get alive out here. Phew, why is it so hot in here? Aww I can… Ahhh! It’s a dream, right? How can this be real? Oh my.. Am I dreaming right now?’

“I think we are in the same English class too, right?“

“Y-Yeah, you’re right.”

He nods and says: “Hope we can become good friends.”

“Y-Yeah, I hope so too.” I say and smile a bit at him.

 

Right then Mr. Choi comes in and the lesson officially starts.

 

-After 20 min-

 

‘Why is history always soooo boring? *sigh* The past is and will always be boring…’

“Pss” I look to my left and see Key’s smiling at me and gives me a little piece of paper.

I open it and read:

“History is boring, right? I could fall asleep right now. zzZZ :D”

I smile and reply:

“Yeah, me too. I just hope it will end as soon as possible -.- (: ”

I pass it over to Key and see him write something back.

“Let’s play something^^”

“Ok. Why not (: What do you wanna play?”

“Let ask each other questions. Ok? I wanna know a bit more about you ;) ”

As I read it I start to blush. ‘He wants to know more about me. He wants to know more about me. HE WANTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME!!!’

“Yeah, sounds like a lot of fun^^”

“Ok. I will start. Hmm… What is your favourite colour?”

“Actually I like all colours. I don’t really have a specific favourite colour. What’s your favourite colour?”

“haha what a coincidence! Me too (: Do you have a boyfriend?”

‘Ahh we have something in common! Wait! Why does he want to know that?...’

“No, I don’t have a boyfriend. And you? Do you have a girlfriend?”

‘Please say no. Please say no.’

“That’s good^^ I don’t have a girlfriend… yet ;) ”

‘Not yet?... What does that mean? Is he seeing someone? He likes someone? I think I’m gonna have a heart attack’

Key smiles and passes another note to me.

“Do you already have any plans for the weekend?”

‘Why does he wanna know? Maybe… Just maybe… Ahhh!’

“Not anymore. Why? Do you?”

“Good. Let’s hang out at the weekend. Ok? Of course only when you want to (: ”

‘He wants to hang out with me? He wants to hang out with me? HE WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME!!! AHHH!!!’

“Sure. I would love to (: ”

 

*Ding Dang Dong*

 

Key smiles at me and I return it with a small smile. We both packed our books in our bag when Key suddenly asks:

“Wanna eat lunch with me and my friends?”

“Eh? Me? S-Sure! I mean of course only if-if it’s ok for your friends.”

“Don’t worry about them. I don’t think they will mind at all that I bring such a beautiful girl with me.” He says and smiles.

‘This smile… Just. Kills. Me. Ahh!!!! And he said I’m beautiful! I. Can’t. Breathe!!’’

 I blush at what he said and say: “Then I-I would love to.”

“Yeah, that’s great. Then come on. Let’s go. I’m starving right now.”

I just smile and follow him to the cafeteria.

After we both bought our lunch he leads me to the table he and his friends often eat in the lunch time.

‘Omo! This is definitely a dream! I’m just a normal girl who is going to sit at the table with those awesome handsome boys and not forget to mention KEY!!! AHHH! Oh god help me. If it’s a dream please don’t wake me up. This day is just awesome. Ahh I wished Hara could be here and experience this all with me.’

“Nicole?” Key pulls me back to reality.

“Y-yeah.”

“Well, let me introduce you my friends.”

I nod and look at the boys.

“Well, I think this guy you already know. He’s Minho and well, the son of Mr. Choi.”

“A-Annyeong. I’m Nicole. Nice to-to meet you.” I say and he just smiles at me.

‘That smile… ahhh enough to kill a bunch of crazy girls..!’

“Cute” A boy says who seems to be busy playing with his phone.

“Yeah and that boy is Jonghyun. Don’t mind him. He’s always like that.”

I just nod. ‘Jonghyun… handsome…’

“Well, and the person next to him is our chicken maniac Jinki a.k.a. Onew”

“Hi, nice to meet you” He says and smiles.

“H-Hello, nice to meet you too.” I say and he just smiles at me.

“Well, last but not least our youngest boy here. Taeminnie” Key ruffles the hair of the boy next to him.

I chuckle and hear Taemin says: “Hyung, I’m not a baby ok? Argh.. really annoying”

Key smiles and turns to me. “Come on. Sit down.” He pats on the free chair next to him.

I sit on the chair next to him and I swear I can feel all the stares from the students in the cafeteria.

‘Lunch with Key and his friends is really funny. I really like them and they are all really nice to me. Well, except for the guy who just plays with his phone. I’m not even sure if he has look up once. Such a pabo. I think he’s… Jonghyun? He should be glad that he’s really handsome. Well, but beside that it’s nice to spend some time with Key. I never thought that this could be real. I never thought that he would-’

 

*Ding Dang Dong*

'Time seems to pass way too fast…'

 

“Oh have to go now guys. I don’t want to be late.” Onew says and then looks at me. “Hope we will see each other again.”

I blush and answer: “Y-yeah I hope so too.”

He just smiles and then faces Jonghyun and pulls him up. “Come on. Let’s go. Because of you we’re always late.”

“Who said you have to wait for me”

“Aish, come on!” Onew says and hits Jonghyun’s head.

So Onew and Jonghyun disappeared.

Right after they left a boy comes to our table and talks with Taemin.

“Oh I have to go too. Sorry hyungs. Have to go to the library. We have to do a project together. Bye Key! Bye Minho! Bye Nicole noona! See you next time!” And with that Taemin just runs away.

“I think we should also slowly start to go to our next lesson.” Key says and smiles at me.

I just nod and the three of us stand up and walk out the cafeteria.

 

After we are out the cafeteria Key suddenly stands still and seems to search for something.

“Is something wrong?” I ask him.

“Oh I think I have lost my phone.” Key says and tries to find it.

“Oh shall I go back and search for you in the cafeteria?” I’m about to run to the cafeteria when Key holds me back.

“No need to run back. Maybe I have it somewhere in my bag. Ehm… Can I have your phone for a bit? I just want to call and check if it’s really in my bag.”

“Ehmm.. S-Sure.” When I give him my phone I can hear Minho chuckles a little bit.

Suddenly his phone rings and it comes out from his pocket. He then pulls his phone out his pocket and says: “Great! Now I have your number and you mine.” He looks at me and smiles.

‘So he didn’t lose his phone? He did it on purpose? Just to have my number? Ahhh! He really starts to like me, right? That’s sooo cute!’

“Oh man that’s so… argh! Forget it.” Minho just shakes his head and smiles.

“Come on. Let’s go if not we will be late and you know I don’t like it at all.”

“Yeah ok, calm down. Here your phone.” Key says and gives me my phone back.

I just take it and smiles a bit.

“I will text you later, ok?” He says and I nod. “Ok, then bye.”

He and Minho then walks away. I watch them walk away when Key suddenly turns around to wave at me and says: “Remember! Don’t plan anything for the weekend, ok? I will text you later! Bye!”

“Come on!” Minho then pulls Key with him and I just stand there and smile.

‘I think he likes me. Or am I dreaming again?’

The rest of the day I can’t help but smile.

‘What is happening with me? Is that the feeling that everyone is always talking about? Am I in love? Am I in love with-’

“Jinwoon! Jinwoon!” Our teacher calls. “Is he not at school? Did anyone see him today? Hmm… ok. Well, good let’s just start then.”

‘Hmm… That’s why it’s so quiet around me. I also didn’t see him this morning. Is he ill? Or did something happen with him? Maybe a motorbike accident?! Omo! No definitely not… Nicole you are thinking too much. I can’t help but worry about him… Hey wait! What was that? Why do I worry about him? He’s fine. Nothing has happen. He’s… He.. He probably just skips school again or so. Yeah that’s it! No need to worry about him Nicole. Why do I even care? I don’t know him so well… Nicole stop it! Think of something else. Ahhh! I think I’m getting crazy!’

I look out the window and can’t help but start to worry about him again.

‘Jinwoon, where are you? Why do I have a bad feeling that something bad has happen to you?’

 

~~*~~

 

 

A/N: Updated! :DD I'm really thankful for every subscriber I get and every single comment you guys posted. Thank you very much :**

I also want to welcome and thank my new subscribers!

 

bigbangteentopfan

qwertyuiop----

AghaNugraha

ForeverKpoploverr

nahaha

Mianits

 

I'm really really thankful and hope I also don't dissappoint you^^ Soo read it, enjoy it, like it or hate it ;DD Comment are loved^^ Have a nice day!~