New Friend?

I'm done

‘‘You were almost late… again’’ She says and gestures him to sit down.

 

‘‘Yeah… but only almost’’ He smiles and sits one desk away from me.

 

Mrs Lee claps her hands and says ‘‘Well… then the detention officially starts. You have to sit here for two hours and I don’t want to hear a single sound from both of you. I will-’’

 

Suddenly her mobile rings. She walks out the classroom for a bit and then returns.

 

‘‘I have to do something. You two stay here and be quiet. I told the teacher who are next to the classroom to take an eye on you. If you make any sounds he will come over. So stay quiet.’’ After that she leaves us alone in the classroom.

 

‘‘Finally she’s gone’’ He says and puts on his headphones.

 

I look at him and shake my head.

 

‘‘What?’’ He asks and looks at me.

 

‘‘Nothing.’’ I answer and look out the window.

 

‘‘Aren’t you the girl I bumped in earlier?’’ He asks me and looks at me.

 

‘‘Yeah and because of you I have to be here. If you haven’t bumped into me I wouldn’t have been late for my lesson’’ I look at him with furious eyes.

 

‘‘Calm down girl. I’m sorry. I was in hurry and didn’t pay attention’’ He says and smiles.

 

‘‘Whatever. And why are you here?’’

 

He looks at the clock on the wall and says ‘‘I skipped one lesson or two again’’

 

I’m surprised and say ‘‘Again?’’

 

‘‘Yeah. Why so surprised? Never skip school before?’’ he asks me and smiles.

 

I shake my head in response.

 

‘‘Wow! Then you must be one of those good students. A nerd? How boring.’’ He shakes his head and looks at the clock again.

 

I roll my eyes and look away.

 

Then he looks at me again and says. ‘‘I think I haven’t introduced myself yet. I’m Jinwoon. But if you want… you can also call me Jinuah’’ He smiles at me.

 

‘‘I’m Nicole.’’ I reply and smiles a little bit.

 

He nods and stares at the clock again. ‘‘Hope we can become good friends’’ He then pulls his iPod out and start to listen to music.

 

‘‘Yeah’’ I answer but he doesn’t hear it.

 

I sigh and look out the window again. ‘Hopefully it will end as soon as possible.’ My eyelids are getting heavier and heavier.

 

 

-Two hours later-

 

 

I open my eyes slowly and see a face right in front of mine. ‘‘Ah!’’ But then I realize that it’s just Jinwoon.

 

Jinwoon laughs and says ‘‘I just wanted to say that the detention is already over.’’

 

‘‘Oh ok. Thanks. Since when?’’ I ask him and stretch my arms.

 

‘‘About 15 or 20 minutes ago’’ He says and smiles.

 

‘‘What?! Why didn’t you wake me up?’’ I ask him and he just smiles at me.

 

‘‘Well it’s funny to watch you sleep. You look like a pig.’’ He says and laughs.

 

‘‘Hey!’’ I stand up and look at him.

 

He just smiles at me and then before he walks out the room he says ‘‘Bye! See you tomorrow!’’ and then he disappears.

 

I shake my head and grab my bag and walk out the room. As I walk down the hallway I see through the window that it’s raining.

 

‘Great. Just Great. And I didn’t bring an umbrella with me. This day couldn’t be worse.’

 

I sigh and start to run out the building. Because it’s raining I decide to run to the bus station. Luckily I just make it on time so I just get the last bus for today. I sit in the back of the bus and suddenly my phone rings.

 

‘‘Hello?’’

 

‘‘Hey Nicole! Are you already at home? It’s raining don’t forget to close your windows’’ I smile since I hear her voice. It’s Hara.

 

‘‘Hey Hara~ No, I’m not at home yet. But I’m on my way. I just got on the bus. And yeah thanks for reminding me.’’ I say and chuckle a bit.

 

She laughs and says ‘‘Well, I just wanted to make sure. And how was the detention?’’

 

‘‘Nothing special happened. Mrs Lee got a phone call so she had to leave us alone.’’

 

‘‘Us? Who had detention with you?’’

 

‘‘Jinwoon or you can also call him Jinuah or so...’’

 

‘‘Oh he… All the students say that he’s really strange and a real bad student. He skips school most of the time. And a lot of students also say that he has killed someone before. I think that’s just rumors. But I’m not sure because I don’t know him. I’m sorry; I have to hang up now. My mum wants me to prepare the dinner so… Bye Nicole!’’

 

‘‘Ok, Bye~’’ I hang up and look out the window. ‘Is he really so? But he seems so nice...’

 

 

~~*~~

 

A/N: Hi everyone! Here is the next chapter! ^^ Sorry for the late update. A lot of things just happened at home. I hope you like :) Soo read it, enjoy it, like it or hate it ;DD Comment are loved^^

I also want to thank my new subscribers :D

maixee

tahelovi

Cherrynamie

LuRvUhYuNgJuNoPPa

pinkmushroom

Ran501

 

I'm really happy and thankful. I hope I don't / won't dissappoint you ^^ Have a nice day!~